Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 392670
Wait, so Jess had children’s toys in front of her and Trashy has no children since she pawns them off to others and drinks away her problems? Is this what I’m gathering from this?
I noticed the same thing! Ever since Jess became a mom, their photoshoots show Tracy as the drunk without any signs of being a mom! Even on an episode of the podcast, Jess told Tracy how jealous she is that Tracy gets to live her best life while Jess has to take care of her newborn...as if Tracy is childless! I get newborns can be more work than kids in a lot of ways, but geez

Reactions: 19
I was beyond happy to see Briella is in a happy relationship with Olivia’s cousin(idk how I had no idea when I creep her) and she’s into her natural beauty and stuff now. Like I’m so impressed it’s inspiring, her page is like a whole new person.
Did Tracy ever say why they’re not friends? Cause Brielle is a really good example for her rn.
Not to compare her to Jess but Briella seems wayyyy healthier to hang out with and her relationship is the “goals” Tracy always posts minus the superficial parts

Reactions: 13
I was beyond happy to see Briella is in a happy relationship with Olivia’s cousin(idk how I had no idea when I creep her) and she’s into her natural beauty and stuff now. Like I’m so impressed it’s inspiring, her page is like a whole new person.
Did Tracy ever say why they’re not friends? Cause Brielle is a really good example for her rn.
Not to compare her to Jess but Briella seems wayyyy healthier to hang out with and her relationship is the “goals” Tracy always posts minus the superficial parts
Omg I had no idea that was Olivia’s cousin! That’s funny since Olivia dated Jackie’s cousin, I guess it’s a common phenomenon in this friend group lol. But they seem really happy together!

Reactions: 10
I noticed the same thing! Ever since Jess became a mom, their photoshoots show Tracy as the drunk without any signs of being a mom! Even on an episode of the podcast, Jess told Tracy how jealous she is that Tracy gets to live her best life while Jess has to take care of her newborn...as if Tracy is childless! I get newborns can be more work than kids in a lot of ways, but geez
i feel like girls like them see kids as accessories. I personally find kids/toddlers take as much work as babies for me, especially when they can walk. It’s very reflective of how much help Tracy receives with childcare and how often she gets “breaks”. If Jess thinks Tracy is living her best life and is jealous of the freedom, there’s some delusion going on....kids don’t stop being “work” til after/around Skylars age.
I think Jess is gonna look forward to getting where Tracy’s at and realize “oh tit it didn’t get any easier” unless her family takes the responsibility off her shoulders like Tracy.

Tracy’s kids have seen her family more in this pandemic than I’ve seen mine in years, she’s so bleeping lucky her family is so involved and it’s crazy to see the minimal credit given. Instead of “I am CLOSE with evERY MEMEBER of Coreys family aunts uncles dogs they LOVE ME” you can easily say “I’m still close with the family and very thankful of everything they do for my kids, They/Tara is always there” or atleast say it to Tara.
Family should help family but I’ve never seen Tracy looks as hands on with her own kids, and her mom is with them.

Reactions: 16
I follow Briella's IG. I like her vibe. I don't think Tracy really liked Briella. I think she was "friends" with her to annoy Olivia.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking about the over lined lips you still do even after whatever it is you want to call you did to your lips.
The funny thing about this hair “trend” is Kylie is copying black girls, Nicki Minaj started this 30 inch trend and celebs started doing it, then obviously Kim and Kylie started because Kim and Kylie reach out to black celebrities hair stylists to copy looks. Now their fans think it’s “dirty” “gonna fall in the toilet”

The most fucked up part is they copy black girls down the the type of hair and texture, hence why Tracy thinks it looks like horse hair - it’s made to look like relaxed(chemically straightened) afro texture hair without having to relax your hair

so if y’all ever see people like “why the hell does Kim wear Yaki hair shes white” this is why it’s a problem. I’m glad Tracy doesn’t like it on them because I don’t either. I’ll never understand how Kylie and Kim have natural bone straight hair and go out of their way to pay stylists to make it look like the black girls they copy. Their fans don’t even like it. The ones who do look stupid putting self tanner and excessive lip liner on(no offence Tracy). They wanna cling to the “urban” image Tyga told us he gave Kylie, and it’s very strange-Tracy is exactly like that so it’s interesting to see her reject the idea of “urban white baddie” that she’s been following

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Driving and being on the phone, she will never learn!!! Wtf someone should send this tit to her mom and coreys family, someone needs to intervene for those poor kids!! You don’t look cool Tracy, you’re a washed up reality tv has been who happens to now be a part time mom who works “3 jobs” from her phone but “financials” are a mess!!!! Get off tik tok and do something productive in your life besides posting “scorpio” tit. Oh and you can’t be that good of an influencer, your not even verified!

Reactions: 15
I used to live in the same apartment building as Briella about 10 years ago. She was a doll then.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone catch her "color transformation" on a friend and Tracy's fingers are dyed red and that woman's hair is so bleeping stiff that it didn't even bounce beautifully like actual hairdressers clients.
Yes!!!! The hair looked so dry and unless the friend asked for orangey red hair on purpose it looked brassy imo.....

76B4337B-ED65-4503-8488-69BCCF95F318.jpeg

Another sex toy ad....wonder how long she agreed to leave this one up.....it kills me cos its like she cant commit to anything. Like she says shes a sexual badass but she deletes her sex toy posts after 24 hrs so shes obvs not that secure in being seen as someone that peddles sex toys. But she also cant commit the other way and not post the ads (obvs cus money) shes just sad all around she seems lost without being able to call herself someones wife/gf

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I liked the redheads hair. I think it turned out really nice. My hair is similar, dry, frizzy, and abused by constant straightening. I think deep down Tracy has skills, and if she applied herself, she could go far. I loved it when she was determined to get ahead in her career when she was on JL.
I hope that she can get her tit together, be a better mom, and become a better person.
Tracy is you are reading this, you need to come out of hiding, stop the photo shopping, and be the bigger person when it comes to your divorce (stop airing your dirty laundry).
Be a role model to all single parents, plus size woman, and show us that drive you once had, and start that hair and makeup career you once wanted so badly!!

Reactions: 11
Did anyone catch her "color transformation" on a friend and Tracy's fingers are dyed red and that woman's hair is so bleeping stiff that it didn't even bounce beautifully like actual hairdressers clients.
I caught it too! Just went back to look at it again and she deleted that video from her story.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her sex toy post has only gathered 65 likes in 1 hour. MLK post only about 700 likes. But she wants us to believe she has 500k followers yea ok. More proof they are all bought. She’s looking so desperate with these ads and her engagement on her posts gets lower and lower. Might be time for a real job big T. It’s sad because I used to enjoy her content. Now it’s just pathetic, stupid high school quotes, photoshopped selfies, multiple selfies taken on the same day spread over several days, and ads that aren’t interesting in the least. I wish she’d give up on this false reality of herself, get off social media for a while and be a mother to her children

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.