Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why even try and keep up a social media life constantly posting selfies if she has to do allllll this for every picture she posts? šŸ™„ the photoshop under the arm, the shirt over the fupa, the wierd toe scrunching....go learn asl and love your kids and yourself as you are or workout anything but this fake photoshopped fake reality šŸ˜© also queenie do you remember what year this post was from?
It was most likely from 2016/17. She was with Tara and the girls

Reactions: 8
Which zoom meeting? The club baddies? Or is this the former jl cast? šŸ˜²
Itā€™s the bad examples producer watching the show with people who pay for Patreon (sp?) and he comments on it I think I went on it using the code and donā€™t pay for Patreon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s the bad examples producer watching the show with people who pay for Patreon (sp?) and he comments on it I think I went on it using the code and donā€™t pay for Patreon
Why the duck would anyone pay them to watch Saddie Daddie Alan watch a show they could watch themselves and hear his annoying comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why the duck would anyone pay them to watch Saddie Daddie Alan watch a show they could watch themselves and hear his annoying comments
I'm so tired of Large Marge and her sidekick frog trying to make the BADDIE/DADDIE thing happen. They have forcefed that stupid group and podcast to people for the last couple of years and don't even have 50k in followers over on insta. Here's a PSA trashy - IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! GET A REAL JOB ALREADY!!!! As hard as you try you will never be Alex Cooper or anything like Call Her Daddy!!!

For f@cks sake already!

Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why even try and keep up a social media life constantly posting selfies if she has to do allllll this for every picture she posts? šŸ™„ the photoshop under the arm, the shirt over the fupa, the wierd toe scrunching....go learn asl and love your kids and yourself as you are or workout anything but this fake photoshopped fake reality šŸ˜© also queenie do you remember what year this post was from?
I just back and looked it was July 2019, and while scrolling to find it I notice the pick of her on the boat in the pink sweatshirt was the same pic she posted in July 2019 and June 2020 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

It was most likely from 2016/17. She was with Tara and the girls
Oh maybe youā€™re right and she just reposted in 2019

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her feet look like Fred Flintstone, in the picture of her at the Fair, eating a lobster roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone please tell me why she has those poor girls put shopping tonight with just hoodies on!?!??! Honestly as a mom I just want to scoop those kids up and hug them, who doesn't put winter coats on your kids when it's winter here in the northeast?!?!?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
yā€™all wtf
0D369B4D-001A-494C-A39E-5689FCD54DA7.jpeg

Also....LOL
EE12D013-878C-4B31-8ECE-5E79A7E09E00.jpeg

Own up to your size girl!
2AF8B21E-B03F-4DD7-B9EA-89D3A8AA7652.jpeg

ooof not a good angle
B5FAF368-7911-4C6D-ACD8-5543CF1B79EB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Tracy fails Julian everyday. She fails Jayden everyday. She fails Skylar everyday.
Everything went to tit for her, at no point has she bosses up, owned it and made moves that would specifically be in the best interest of her children.

Her hate for Jayden is sickening, and noticeable. Nobody seems to do anything about it.

There is no sparkle in any of those babies eyes anymore, because Tracy curb stomped the duck out of it for all of them. Especially more since getting divorced.

Julian looks at peace when he does not have on his ears, and Tracy should respect that... as well as the rest of his family.... Epsteins and Maloneys....

Maybe Julianā€™s aggression issues is why he lives with her parents. They probably offer him stability that Tracy just doesnā€™t know how to do/ want to do.

Sky and Jayden should be able to be Julianā€™s keepers, and instead they are petrified of him, especially Jayden.

Tracy constantly says she only shows us what she wants us to see... no the duck sheā€™s not... sheā€™s showing what she thinks will make her famous.

Tracy NEVER shows up on my FYP on TikTok.... but a lot of content for and from the deaf and hearing impaired community does, so much of it is parents putting in the work for their children, or having fun with their children, or even creating educational content for people to understand their daily lives. This is what it looks like when you show up and put in work for your kids.
Tracy should be fluent enough that if she doesnā€™t know the sign for the word, she should be spelling it out. When she speaks to Julian, she should be signing to him as well. EVERYONE IN HIS FAMILY SHOULD BE. Raven looks like she took the time with her daughter to learn and theyā€™re still learning. Iā€™ve never once seen a video where Raven is yelling at him, when sheā€™s talking to him, sheā€™s always making sure he can see her, see her hand gestures and helping him the best she can. Sheā€™s always trying to be very patient with him and the girls, and Jordyn is so patient with all of them, Tracy should take notes.

Iā€™m still so angry at her for her reasoning behind getting him the implants, since then, Iā€™ve grown more and more distaste for her, but sheā€™s such a train wreck and I worry about her babies so much that I can not look away.
I took ASL in college. Itā€™s not easy but itā€™s doable. In ONE semester I was able to sign a couple sentences. My second year there was no talking and only signing. Itā€™s been 10 years and I donā€™t remember most but Iā€™m sure it would come back to me if I tried. Anyway by point is sheā€™s had THREE years to be learning. She should be fluent and so should their close family members. Honestly Skye and Jayden should also be pretty fluent by now. Kids are sponges the girls could have picked it up really fast. Itā€™s honestly a damn shame.
I agree when her reasoning was she wanted her son to hear her say I love you. Really pissed me off. Being in ASL and going to deaf community events. She really missed the big picture. She really did him a disservice. Also, not saying itā€™s forbidden in the deaf community. But flashy nails and hand jewelry was a BIG no no. It can be very distracting to the deaf when signing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm so tired of Large Marge and her sidekick frog trying to make the BADDIE/DADDIE thing happen. They have forcefed that stupid group and podcast to people for the last couple of years and don't even have 50k in followers over on insta. Here's a PSA trashy - IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! GET A REAL JOB ALREADY!!!! As hard as you try you will never be Alex Cooper or anything like Call Her Daddy!!!

For f@cks sake already!

Rant over.
It isn't like they are Angela or Jenna from The Office with their podcast which is a riot. It's two neverwas and a neck beard being trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tracy posting a quote about healing yourself talking bout ā€œcanā€™t tell me titā€ but she was just answering the most questions about Corey again a day agošŸ˜Ŗ
I want her to heal herself but like we keep saying here - therapy does wonders

Reactions: 15
Someone please tell me why she has those poor girls put shopping tonight with just hoodies on!?!??! Honestly as a mom I just want to scoop those kids up and hug them, who doesn't put winter coats on your kids when it's winter here in the northeast?!?!?!
See I didnā€™t think anything of it. But then again it was 72 where I live today so itā€™s not something Iā€™d think of. Lol

yā€™all wtf
View attachment 391187
Also....LOL
View attachment 391191

Own up to your size girl!
View attachment 391192

ooof not a good angle
View attachment 391194
She still wears those black boots. Lol

Reactions: 11
Yeah, Tara posted on election date "MAGA" and whatnot (assume Raven is referring to her, Corey, etc). She's openly supported DJT for the past 4 years, as did Corey and Trashy. Corey is undoubtedly racist as is Trashy (though they love to whip out the 'i HaVe BlAcK fRiEnDs' card). I got blocked by Trashy years ago on FB because I commented on a post in which she said that BET (the Black entertainment tv network) was 'racist,' because a White-only channel couldn't exist. I pointed out that specific community channels, like language-specific channels existed (Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew, etc) as did religion-specific networks (EWTN, etc). She did a quick delete + block lol.
You notice ever since her split with Corey, she's all open about dating non-White men? And the last guy she dated was either Black or darker Latino. I'm pretty sure one reason she's doing this is because it would (or she thinks it would) drive Corey CRAZY and piss him off.

Also, half the time she's posting her stories, she's watching something on BET or a BET-affiliated show. I guess it's no longer racist to her lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her feet look like Fred Flintstone, in the picture of her at the Fair, eating a lobster roll.
I have been saying this all along. I'm so grateful my mexican mother would die a death if she ever caught us walking barefoot. Saved my feet from spreading and looking like hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You notice ever since her split with Corey, she's all open about dating non-White men? And the last guy she dated was either Black or darker Latino. I'm pretty sure one reason she's doing this is because it would (or she thinks it would) drive Corey CRAZY and piss him off.

Also, half the time she's posting her stories, she's watching something on BET or a BET-affiliated show. I guess it's no longer racist to her lol
Oooh - good point. She could def be trying to piss off racist ass Corey, though sheā€™s not better (weā€™ve seen her anti-immigrant posts). Do you remember the convo she and Kermit had on the BE podcast, about Brielle being a fan and Kermit called her a single white female and Trashy was like ā€œuh she ainā€™t whiteā€ or something like that? And they laughed about it? Was it ever resolved on here wth they meant by that?

Reactions: 13
See I didnā€™t think anything of it. But then again it was 72 where I live today so itā€™s not something Iā€™d think of. Lol

She still wears those black boots. Lol
Yea it was a whopping 42 here, im not sure what it was where she is, but after 6 it was 30's, those kids are 100000% not dressed for the weather, that's horrendous

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.