Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So regarding Julian eating ice cream at 9 am - I’d bet money that she just gives the kids whatever they want to keep them quiet. She is clearly lazy and I 100% see the kids throwing fits (esp Julian obv because he cannot communicate) and her just saying FINE NOW EAT YOUR ICE CREAM WATCH THE MOVIE N BE QUIET. Anything to have alone time with her forever #1 LoVe — her phone.

So, let’s imagine being a man dating her, and her stating her son is deaf (which I’m sure she flaunts to give off a “wow she’s so strong, what an outstanding mother” vibe cause she’s pitiful). I’m sure almost every mans next question will be asking if she knows sign language. How embarrassing must you feel to be able to say ‘No not really 🤷🏻‍♀️‘ when you have had THREE YEARS TO LEARN. Red flag much?!? Now combine that knowledge with her thirsty ass hoe pics and botched lip injections...no half decent man with half a brain will wife that.

If she learned how to sign one word for every sexual fantasy couple goals type insta pics/quotes she posts, she’d be fluent. How does everyone in her life just allow her to spend her days on social media and not speak up like GIRL - DO RESEARCH ON ASL! Teach the girls so they can communicate to their brother!!!

At first the train wreck was fun, it’s truly just getting sad now.. the saddest thing is, I really don’t see her ever changing. It would involve admitting her wrongs and owning her mistakes and putting in work to improve and if all that’s happened to her hasn’t humbled her I don’t think anything will. There will always be an excuse as to why Julian is behind that isn’t her fault. There will always be a clapback for any mom advice even if it’s helpful and heartfelt.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am unable to have children and my only choice is adoption. My eggs can not be fertilized. She has no idea of what women like me go through when a friend or family member is pregnant and you know that gift will never happen to you. She has three that are so neglected and a daughter Jayden that I still can't figure out why she is detested that much. I can't imagine what that little girl thinks before she goes to bed and all day long.
Hugs to you! My husband and I had our son after undergoing four years of IVF and IUI treatments and three canceled cycles. I had a very high risk pregnancy that resulted in a hysterectomy so one is all we could have. How people like Trashy can pop them out like skittles and neglect them or show blatant favoritism is beyond me. Then you have people who truly want children and would do anything for them and truly struggle. I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You notice ever since her split with Corey, she's all open about dating non-White men? And the last guy she dated was either Black or darker Latino. I'm pretty sure one reason she's doing this is because it would (or she thinks it would) drive Corey CRAZY and piss him off.

Also, half the time she's posting her stories, she's watching something on BET or a BET-affiliated show. I guess it's no longer racist to her lol
Probably trying to make Corey so mad that she will bring someone he would hate around his children. The fact she overly focused on someone’s race proves she is a huge racist herself.

Reactions: 17
5E939825-73BC-4C2F-8344-E4BD71E936F5.jpeg

Oh look a sCoRPiO lipstick. Better than the tit brown she usually wears 😂😂 Actually, never mind. She can’t get it for free, so it’ll never happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oooh - good point. She could def be trying to piss off racist ass Corey, though she’s not better (we’ve seen her anti-immigrant posts). Do you remember the convo she and Kermit had on the BE podcast, about Brielle being a fan and Kermit called her a single white female and Trashy was like “uh she ain’t white” or something like that? And they laughed about it? Was it ever resolved on here wth they meant by that?
Someone mentioned she’s half Italian half Puerto Rican but I don’t know if that’s true I don’t follow Brielle or know much about her. That’s also how I read it like she’s not white or full white.

Reactions: 11
You notice ever since her split with Corey, she's all open about dating non-White men? And the last guy she dated was either Black or darker Latino. I'm pretty sure one reason she's doing this is because it would (or she thinks it would) drive Corey CRAZY and piss him off.

Also, half the time she's posting her stories, she's watching something on BET or a BET-affiliated show. I guess it's no longer racist to her lol
You know what it’s funny that you bring this up… This popped in my mind the other day and I totally forgot to even post it. I was thinking the same thing. The only reason Tracy is obsessed with dating a person of color right now be at a black man or whatever, is because Corey most likely would be very upset by it. You know he’s a closet racist with the comments he said, and the fact that he’s a Trump supporter… I am sure it would bust his ass to know that a black man or a person of color now had his ex-wife. Maybe he doesn’t care at all. That’s also possible. I definitely think Tracy is trying to get his attention or duck with his head in anyway that she can.

Reactions: 14
Someone please tell me why she has those poor girls put shopping tonight with just hoodies on!?!??! Honestly as a mom I just want to scoop those kids up and hug them, who doesn't put winter coats on your kids when it's winter here in the northeast?!?!?!
I put my kids in obnoxious coats when it’s 50°! That’s freezing to us Texans. You better believe I’d have my kids wrapped up like Randy from a Christmas Story, if we ever experienced a real winter.

• Haha
Yea it was a whopping 42 here, im not sure what it was where she is, but after 6 it was 30's, those kids are 100000% not dressed for the weather, that's horrendous
She’s always done this go back to last year December there’s post after post of them modeling clothes in the snow no coats there’s one they’re in grey ear muffs and socks

Fred Flintstone feet 🤣🤣🤣

Raven? Her husband is PR. Her children are mixed
My response wasn’t about Raven but a response to the quoted commented made about Brielle

Reactions: 11
She’s always done this go back to last year December there’s post after post of them modeling clothes in the snow no coats there’s one they’re in grey ear muffs and socks

My response wasn’t about Raven but a response to the quoted commented made about Brielle
Ohhhh, my mistake!

Reactions: 6
Wow i didnt even take that in. Why is this poor child having ice cream at 9am?!? I get it sometimes kids want a snack etc but also part of your job as a mom is to feed them nutritious food! I bet he gets upset since he can't communicate and cos she has no patience she just gives him ice cream to shut him up. Thats not parenting. Thats setting that poor kid up for disaster. And the girls teeth are already horrid she wants the same thing for poor julian? And why do they always have plastic utensils?? Im lazy too but kids need structure and to learn to use real cutlery....wow just wow
This is exactly what I was going to say. She can’t deal with Julian so she bribes him and shuts him up. It all makes sense cuz in my opinion the kid has been rapidly gaining weight lately. The poor diet is causing it of course.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone else hate the way her nose is shaped like the top of it is pinched and she tries to shave it down with her photoshop meanwhile she ends up photoshopping her nostrils off instead.

Reactions: 13
Who is taking one for the team and reporting back what the “surprise episode” of the podcast is about?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This isn’t something to brag about ????
I lose my patience, have a lot of it considering my job & child. But them. They do nothing important or life saving. Don't know why they wouldn't have patience especially Jessica. She wanted this child, begged for this child & now wants to pretend she's cool by lacking basic patience when it comes to her 6 month old. Okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I lose my patience, have a lot of it considering my job & child. But them. They do nothing important or life saving. Don't know why they wouldn't have patience especially Jessica. She wanted this child, begged for this child & now wants to pretend she's cool by lacking basic patience when it comes to her 6 month old. Okay.
I’m a teacher so I know all about losing my patience with children. But you’re exactly right. She wanted this child so bad and now treats her like a burden

I lose my patience EVERYDAY because my toddler NEVER sleeps. Ive tried melatonin, lavender baths, etc!! he has way to much energy for me. I work over 40 hours a week and handle all the house nonsense. I wish my son was still Jessica's kids age, that was the easiest. WTF does Tracy have to complain about?? This witch has round the clock help. Even from the minute she left the hospital!!! she didnt have her kids for a whole fuckin week!!! So please stop the nonsense with the i dont have patience.

Tracy you sit on a fucken couch ALLL damn day watching TV and posting garbage on social media. You are constanlty asking for show recommendations. What real woman with 3 young kids and 3 jobs has time to sit and watch TV. I have a toddler and theres no way i can actually watch a show i like until after midnight when hes asleep. You feed your kids garbage from morning-night so please STFU with i have no patience.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.