Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So regarding Julian eating ice cream at 9 am - I’d bet money that she just gives the kids whatever they want to keep them quiet. She is clearly lazy and I 100% see the kids throwing fits (esp Julian obv because he cannot communicate) and her just saying FINE NOW EAT YOUR ICE CREAM WATCH THE MOVIE N BE QUIET. Anything to have alone time with her forever #1 LoVe — her phone.

So, let’s imagine being a man dating her, and her stating her son is deaf (which I’m sure she flaunts to give off a “wow she’s so strong, what an outstanding mother” vibe cause she’s pitiful). I’m sure almost every mans next question will be asking if she knows sign language. How embarrassing must you feel to be able to say ‘No not really 🤷🏻‍♀️‘ when you have had THREE YEARS TO LEARN. Red flag much?!? Now combine that knowledge with her thirsty ass hoe pics and botched lip injections...no half decent man with half a brain will wife that.

If she learned how to sign one word for every sexual fantasy couple goals type insta pics/quotes she posts, she’d be fluent. How does everyone in her life just allow her to spend her days on social media and not speak up like GIRL - DO RESEARCH ON ASL! Teach the girls so they can communicate to their brother!!!

At first the train wreck was fun, it’s truly just getting sad now.. the saddest thing is, I really don’t see her ever changing. It would involve admitting her wrongs and owning her mistakes and putting in work to improve and if all that’s happened to her hasn’t humbled her I don’t think anything will. There will always be an excuse as to why Julian is behind that isn’t her fault. There will always be a clapback for any mom advice even if it’s helpful and heartfelt.
Do you remember when she was all about the love sign, she got it tattooed on her. I thought "oh wow, she is going to learn ASL for her son. Maybe I have been wrong about her this whole time." I guess I was actually right about her. It is so shameful that she didn't even learn the basics of ASL for her son.

Reactions: 16
Ummm “duck your hot cocoa bombs...” to... “you asked for them we got them at Princess Armour.” 🙄🙄🙄
My exact thoughts!!! Also, Princess Armor takes months to send out orders from what I’ve heard. I wouldn’t want those hot cocoa bombs sitting in their warehouse for that long 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ummm “duck your hot cocoa bombs...” to... “you asked for them we got them at Princess Armour.” 🙄🙄🙄
Lmao yesssss! Also isn’t illegal to sell liquor without a permit? What if someone underage buys them with Baileys in them?

Reactions: 13
I have second hand embarrassment

She’s so stuck in high school it’s sad
[/QUOTE]
SAME! Also I am surprised she didn't delete it because all that effort trying to photoshop her jawline gone in a blink of a video. She literally gave it all away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Came here to talk about the bombs too lol! I remember her meme about “no one cares about your hot cocoa bombs- yes I said it” or something along those lines, now she’s promoting them 😂😂😂 and what clothing company randomly starts selling chocolate and what customer of a clothing store would even “ask for them”... I would never message an online boutique and request they start selling hot cocoa bombs lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lmao yesssss! Also isn’t illegal to sell liquor without a permit? What if someone underage buys them with Baileys in them?
I literally cannot get over her posting tit about cocoa bombs to now in stock. Like girl shut the eff up. You are so two faced and STUPID.

Reactions: 17
Prob to compete with brielles sister who sells cocoa bombs (cus i think tracy is just that insane) 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She literally didn’t know the words to ANY of those songs 😂😂 I am so embarrassed for her. She drives like a bleeping nut 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe she even thinks she looks good.....and don’t get me started on the dance moves 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember when Jayden was born, Sky stayed at Taras for a few nights so that they could get adjusted with Jayden home. Ummm what? When I had my 2nd kid, I had to deal with adjusting to 2 kids in the house right away. You chose to have another kid and Sky should have been their adjusting too. I honestly can not with her. I really hate how everyone helps her.
Forget when she had Jayden when she had Skylar Tara took her overnight once a week so they could “rest”. It didn’t begin with Jayden.

Reactions: 15
951DC179-B5E3-4100-96F0-8172F09EA3FC.png

Wait, so Jess had children’s toys in front of her and Trashy has no children since she pawns them off to others and drinks away her problems? Is this what I’m gathering from this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone catch her "color transformation" on a friend and Tracy's fingers are dyed red and that woman's hair is so bleeping stiff that it didn't even bounce beautifully like actual hairdressers clients.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.