Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the good lorde’s name!???? A baguette and a bottle?!! A damn loaf of bread, a bottle and TV?! What is the 16 and pregnant is going on here.. like he’s some pet farm animal. 🥖 🐷 [] 🌽
Literally gave him just BREAD! And I felt guilty as a mom cause I pop frozen waffles or strudels into the toaster when I’m lazy or running late in the morning. Never have I ever just tossed my child bread and was like “there ya go” WTF lol

Reactions: 18
View attachment 390167

Didnt us tattlers determine she controlled his social media accounts? Ppl in her social life cant even post unedited pictures of her and shes not controlling? K.
She is literally a control freak :oops:
Surely she's trolling 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 390322
I almost feel sad for her that her insecurities are so intense she cant even just show her foot without having to use "angles"
She's probs got man size big old flat feet 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My foot cramped just looking at this fool’s foot.
I get some mornings giving in and not fighting with breakfast foods, but this looks like Tracy was just being lazy. Like you couldn’t give him yogurt or something? It had to be ice cream?

we all have days where we’re lazy... but hers is on a level I can’t even comprehend.
Wow i didnt even take that in. Why is this poor child having ice cream at 9am?!? I get it sometimes kids want a snack etc but also part of your job as a mom is to feed them nutritious food! I bet he gets upset since he can't communicate and cos she has no patience she just gives him ice cream to shut him up. Thats not parenting. Thats setting that poor kid up for disaster. And the girls teeth are already horrid she wants the same thing for poor julian? And why do they always have plastic utensils?? Im lazy too but kids need structure and to learn to use real cutlery....wow just wow

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My foot cramped just looking at this fool’s foot.
I get some mornings giving in and not fighting with breakfast foods, but this looks like Tracy was just being lazy. Like you couldn’t give him yogurt or something? It had to be ice cream?

we all have days where we’re lazy... but hers is on a level I can’t even comprehend.
I don’t have children of my own - but i Come from a huge family and have tons of friends and family young kids. She doesn’t just seem to feed the kids ice cream once in a while for breakfast - it seems like a regular thing. Now, technically, sugar and dairy may be ok for breakfast if you’re an active kid (though, lacking protein, fiber, and micronutrients..), but we’ve seen their other meals are frozen nuggets and corn “shooters.” I get bloated and constipated whenever I see her or the children eating 😂. I’m not kidding. She has the funds and time to make the kids some eggs, toast, a PB sandwich for breakfast,even a frozen waffle with PB on it instead of syrup, a small side fruit, .anything better than feeding her kids simple sugars every meal. We also know it’s often bc Jayden once said on the podcast when asked what nice things her mom does for her, she said that the mom lets her eat ice cream for breakfast...

the people I know who have kids either work (FT or PT) or are SAHMs that actually maintain a home. They cook, clean, take their kids to activities, etc. the dietary things really bother me bc she’s priming these kids to have an aversion to healthy eating bc when they’re young is the best time to train their lifelong eating habits.

I’m convinced she arches her foot bc when I’ve seen her feet posted on beach, etc, it’s clear she has fat / swollen feet and ankles. All the water retention from her horrific diet.

The plastic cutlery is so gross. I’m sorry, but she does what all day? She doesn’t even school her own kids and has removed them from all extracurriculars. She can load her dishwasher at the end of the day with the dirty stuff (and given that she doesn’t cook, there won’t be much)...the disposable dinnerware (plastic) is so harmful to the environment. Leave it for the people who legit need it - like people who work a lot and are exhausted or something. Not so that she can play with her dildo vs loading the dishes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The other day someone said the light is on but nothings going on behind skylars eyes and I can’t unsee it now 😔
This woman has literally broken her children to a point where they just look completely miserable all the time.

Reactions: 14
711952DF-D009-48AF-BDB8-DD623935E28B.jpeg

Why not focus on your kids instead of worrying about an ex and hoping theyre unwell....like what kind of toxic insanity is that? U cant speak asl for your own son even tho its been three years but u have time to post about this? Sickening

Reactions: 24
I may have mentioned it in a previous thread but I worked with a girl who was going to school for deaf education and was specializing in young kids/new learners. She said that when kids start school at 4 they are violent and angry bc they have no means of communication. This was over 15 years ago but it seems little has changed. Tracy is doing a huge disservice to Julian and forcing him to live in HER world is not better for him. If people bully him bc he “sounds” deaf when he speaks, you know what he can do? Turn his ears off and look away. And tell them off in ASL! That’s the tit I’d be teaching my kid! 😂😂

Reactions: 20
Look at the fupa overhang she tried to hide with the tied shirt
Why even try and keep up a social media life constantly posting selfies if she has to do allllll this for every picture she posts? 🙄 the photoshop under the arm, the shirt over the fupa, the wierd toe scrunching....go learn asl and love your kids and yourself as you are or workout anything but this fake photoshopped fake reality 😩 also queenie do you remember what year this post was from?

Reactions: 17
8 people on the Jerseylicious zoom meeting. Lol

You can log in with this code. Zoom Room # is 843 4600 2516

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.