Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I love, love, love that she continues to confirm she reads here. Now, if only she'd take some more advice 🤔. Oh yeah, and peep the hashtags. Tried to get all our points. Pathetic. Run and tell the bathroom mirror these lies you 🦛
I want to know why she always has to mention shes a good mom? I think I'm a good mom, actually I'm an amazing mom but I don't mention it every time I post something. I think she thinks if she says it out loud its true. 😆 Shes such a good mom she doesn't even know what to get her kids for xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooohhhh look what I screenshot before she deleted pic!!! What a douche
She’s a disgusting bully and deserves every bit of it she receives!! She has no self control and it’s clear- she has no control over her food her weight her drinking her divorce and her MOUTH! she’s truly an awful human being!

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I agree with the poster saying that Stephanie tries way too hard to be cool and just generally rubs me the wrong way, too. Seeing that she is all in Coreys business on his Instagram liking comments about “people minding their own business it’s his kids and I’m sure he knows how to put them in a car seat LOL”, and still following Jackie. To me it sounds like she’s keeping dibs on these people for her daughter or in the very least is playing both sides and cannot be trusted. Wonder where Tracy learned all her loyalty from? I think you get my point lol 😂

Sidenote: even though my entire state is closing down again, I am happy and feel grateful to have gone to get my nails done and a pedicure. 💅🏻 My husband and I are celebrating our second wedding anniversary tomorrow. It’s the little things.... we are not being selfish & flying off to high-risk countries to bring back or get a virus. My husband has a central line so we’re used to living like “this” (minus the masks of course lol ) Due to Washington state shutting down again and new COVID restrictions, all the restaurants are now closed for dine in - so we are going to get creative. Not letting COVID ruin our anniversary 😊 Hope you ladies are having a blessed day 😘 ✨

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Clearly i had some time today. I was going to write a bad review for the podcast but wanted to see what good things people could actually say about this shit show. Then i found these. There’s more but you guys get the point lol. People saw passed their shit and realized how bad it is and how fake they are
I was reading those😮 clearly they don’t respect their listeners opinions or even take them into consideration as months later they’re still doing the same thing. I also find it hilarious she’s the main reason the show gets negative feedback like it’s all about Tracy in the complaints. I say they ditch Big T and bring on Jess’ old buddy Brielle (from JL not Coreys Brielle). I thought Jess and Brielle were funny together on Glam Fairy. They had that whole ditzy thing like Snooki and Deena.

They called her out on quoting memes like theyre her own inspirational thoughts😂😂😭 hilarious

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
She knows nothing! My son owns his own home, cars, has kids he takes care of and is married. He got his PS5 today. She’s just big mad someone would rather play with that than her. 🙄
My brother is almost 30 and lives with my parents but he also pays his bills, my parents mortgage and gives my mom money anytime she asks. Im tired of her commenting about men living in their parents basement. Bitch you don't know the situation they could be taking care of their parents!! Unlike her mooching ass that takes advantage of her parents and assumes everything is hers cause of her parents.

• Heart
That diner is in Bloomfield so they probably stayed at the new Montclair hotel. Idk why they would go all the way to the Nevada diner when toast (a really good brunch place) is basically across the street. There’s also really good restaurants within walking distance there. I think there’s a restaurant and a rooftop bar at their hotel

I’ve been saying that since we saw that other guy

I doubt that she would ever do that for them when they were together never mind now that they’re getting divorced and she goes for the jugular on him whenever she has the chance. They’re probably not even hers and she posted it for someone.

View attachment 311832
mommy and daddy continuing to foot the bill when she can’t even get Jayden a cupcake
So crazy 33 year old grown ass woman and having you're Mom and Dad pay for you're dinner party and everything else in life!! Wow how embarrassing I can't!! Her parents are worse than Enablers it's sickening 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

littlesweetp

VIP Member
I heard spongebob say something about room service & calling down to the front desk for help when she was trying to peel off trashys boots 😂😂 they had a little trouble
I thought she said in the podcast she was for sure gonna get dick for her bday? Is it Sammy's dick? Did the "bladder infection" scare her dick appt away? Or was it all bullshit as per usual? Don't tell me she's gonna say she can't bc of the infection bc she can't drink alcohol either but there she was. I saw some comments abt it being asthma putting her in the hospital. And I can see her warping it into a bladder infection to save face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

crw200

Tracy is a classic case of thinking people look at her when she walks into a room because they think she’s hot.
No girl, people aren’t looking at you because you that look good, they are looking at you because you look that BAD!

• Haha

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Apparently on their live Sammy said her mom is working her ass off to try to get Sammy and Tracy their own show.... what’s it going to be about? Single, desperate girls who memorize and lip sync to every song? Lol the delusional is realllll, do you feel personally attacked now baloney?
Omg this is some tea lol 😂 Not saying Sammy’s mom doesn’t have connections or whatever but sounds like some more delusions of grandeur if you ask me.

• Haha

Westendfatima

:ROFLMAO: 2:30 in the video
Interviewer: nice dark hair
Tracy: OLIVIA is terrible

girl this is why it’s so hard for you to make a case for yourself and get sympathy

• Haha

Bzop123

Who in their right mind is well and able to go drink and party after being in the hospital?! Like take a damn rest girl. No kids at home, you don't feel good, pandemic surging,, stay home! Also that fur vest made her look like a linebacker.

• Haha

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
It makes sense to me!!

so the only reason i don’t think she reads here is because she’s always looking to confront someone. She’s not one to go run and hide. She would have tried (keyword here- tried lol) to put us in our places by now
the only reason I’m pretty sure she does is because we bitch about one thing on here for a couple pages and then she goes and makes a specific post(s) about that. She would never Ever have the balls to confront us on her stories because then it would expose Tattle.. thus exposing the real her.. it’s subliminal shade.. which Tracy is ALL about. She calls out bots 🤣 that’s it.

What’s sammys mom like? She reminds me of big ang (I mean that in the best way possible) and I saw someone say she’s a jersey legend
🤣🤣 I NEED TO KNOW NOW!! LONG LIVE BIG ANG!!!!🕊 Drita was next my favorite! Still is!

Apparently on their live Sammy said her mom is working her ass off to try to get Sammy and Tracy their own show.... what’s it going to be about? Single, desperate girls who memorize and lip sync to every song? Lol the delusional is realllll, do you feel personally attacked now baloney?
That would require them to expose their real bodies. Ain’t happening. There’s no filter for filming cameras. Just ask Kim Zolciak! Her latest season airing shows her true size (she’s not a size two hunny! More like 12/14.. which there’s nothing wrong with that and that’s not even plus size!!! But she photoshops herself so skinny!! And says she’s a size 2) I need a thread on her ASAP!! She has such a shady past!!!!!! Like getting pregnant by a married cop when she was 17, shady!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow

jessyka

I love and have always loved Olivia’s energy. There’s always this warmth and light when you visit her IG and with the way she responds to things. You bet Tracy would have made a bunch of stupid rude remarks about this and acted like she’s bigger than the rest of them and doesn’t want to be associated with them.

• Heart

Westendfatima

If you listen to any podcast where she mentions JL it’s evident she needs therapy for that experience. Listening to her explain petty drama and have to be calmed by her cohost cause she’s shaking and twitching, with her voice cracking - I don’t even get like that speaking about my own sibling passing away.
The energy she has when she speaks on it on life and the podcast is both so off putting. it’s not Scorpio energy it’s narcissistic rage.

• Heart