Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
So I'm listening to the most recent Podcast and oh my God I can't handle Tracy stuffing her face in the background it's so annoying, all you hear is her chomping away. if you know youre recording for a Podcast why can't you wait to eat. Im sorry that kind of stuff aggravates the hell out of me. You can hear her gaining weight as she speaking and eating that stuff grosses me out I hate people that do that. And whoever takes dating advice from these 2 bozos needs to see a therapist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

jessyka

Here’s the thing. She is the type of person who constantly wants people to be jealous of her. When she had the perfect family, it was always, “omg fam goals” or something of the like. She loved it. Her followers saw this pretty girl, adorable kids, hot husband, she got along great with his family, great group of friends, she had it all. Now, it’s her, her single friend and her parents at a a restaurant singing WAP. No one is looking at that and thinking “birthday goals.” So she’s constantly trying to force the agenda of 33 and free, she’s so happy, this version of her life is so awesome, when in reality, her followers are probably looking at her with pity.
What Tracy doesn’t understand is that the more time she wastes being fake-happy, the longer it’ll take for her to be real-happy. She’s wasting all the time she’s supposed to take to actually heal and be actually happy. Such a shame. This is like one year gone now. 12 months is a long time she’d have spent going to therapy, making lifestyle changes, being a better mom, trying to figure out her future, thinking of a business or career to start post-covid. But no, she’s let it all go to waste. And if she doesn’t get a wake-up call soon enough, that’s the exact same way she’ll waste the next 365 days and the next after that. All for what? Trying to prove to fake 500k people that you’re living your best life, when in reality, you’re suffering and doing long-term damage to yourself.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
So I'm listening to the most recent Podcast and oh my God I can't handle Tracy stuffing her face in the background it's so annoying, all you hear is her chomping away. if you know youre recording for a Podcast why can't you wait to eat. Im sorry that kind of stuff aggravates the hell out of me. You can hear her gaining weight as she speaking and eating that stuff grosses me out I hate people that do that. And whoever takes dating advice from these 2 bozos needs to see a therapist.
This is the same person who on live with Reggie said “if a girl likes a guy, she’ll sleep with another guy but won’t sleep with the guy that she likes and will take it slow with him”
Total high school mentality. Some people never mature.

• Sick
  • Haha

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Her mom was doing the cool sculpt with her😂🤣 I’m now convinced they’re two peas in the pod and the dads just use to it.
Which explains why the 2 brothers are never seen with that family! They must be mortified to watch their parents enable their train wreck sister. I’m convinced they want nothing to do with Tracy, the parents, or the 3 kids. I don’t blame the brothers. Good for them for getting out of the toxicity.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Hopefully she’s not on any of these antibiotics

A few antibiotics — such as metronidazole (Flagyl), tinidazole (Tindamax), and sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (Bactrim) — should not be mixed with alcohol because this may result in a more severe reaction.
She’ll probably say “her body is special” like her kids’ skin so she can mix antibiotics with alcohol just fine😂

Just a bladder infection... gross! Which probably means that she's having unprotected sex! This trick really is a hoe!
Find Trashy at your local sluts r us lol, on the clearance rack because she’s damaged goods

• Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Pet peeve of mine is when she calls herself sooo confident. I believe back in the day yes she was super confident. Tracy, you're not confident when you photoshop your body beyond recognition. 🤡🤡🤡 Stop taking weight off your pictures. Be real. A confident woman would own it. Nobody cares that you're a bigger girl, we care that you're a deceitful pathological liar who photoshops 100 pounds off your pics 🙃🙃
its so clear she isnt confident. when was the last time she took a full body picture? Or put on jeans? She used to always do mirror shots. And coving yourself with giant sleeves, bottles of alcohol, or other people you are with doesnt count

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
On that live with yeahthatsghost she said that she’s only without the kids for a day and a half every two weeks.
The lie detector determined THAT WAS A LIE, sis.
More like shes only with the kids for a day and a half every 2 weeks. 🤣🤣

View attachment 310936
I’ve never seen anybody’s arse go half way up their back!!! It’s like level with her boobs!!! 😳😳
Cute she splurged on new clothing for herself while her son wears his sisters clothes. LOL

• Haha

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
After last nights Peggy Bundy get up (no offense to the Queen Mrs. Bundt 👑 btw lol) I wonder what her big BIRTHDAY SCORPIO ♏ SZN outfit will be tonight? More clown pants? the beige oversize hoodie? Stay tuned 🍸 😆

Guaranteed this was her mom or some shit 🙄View attachment 310472
Let’s be honest… No one’s texting Tracy this novella of bullshit. #swerve #hardpass

I find it hard to believe any man is going to get involved with this train wreck until she sorts out her divorce, three kids, and Daddys pays ALL of my bills issues. Any man who falls for her catfish pictures that have been Photoshopped to the point of unrecognizable… May meet her for a night out for a drink, he may even hit it but you know it’s a smash and run 🏃🏼‍♀️ because NO man likes getting lied to. Especially right out the gate. For 33 years old, she’s a very immature person and has a lot of growing up to do. Poor Jayden didn’t even get a fucking mention or a cake or a party but here she is dedicating a whole ass weekend to her washed up ole self. Tracy quit living in the past!

• Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
She doesn’t act like an adult at all. How her parents can allow her to act that way and not speak up is mind blowing to me. It’s obvious she was a spoiled little asshole growing up and they continue this toxic cycle into her adulthood. Pretty soon the hung over with my best friend in a hotel room videos will start popping up on Instagram. Lol pathetic.
Funny thing on JL they said Corey was not acceptable bc he was not on their level, not a member of the Country club and is trash, etc. From what we have seen on TV , social media which I know is not real, but you can get an idea
I've yet to see Corey act anywhere close to trash unlike this dingbat. She takes the cake on being a low life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
She loves trying to portray this Italian New York or Staten Island housewife image. It’s so far from reality… I mean hello your last name as Maloney it doesn’t get any more Irish than that. (Trust me I would know I’m half Irish)! 🍀
I agree with you Queenie… She doesn’t have a clue what it’s like to cook sauce on Sundays for the whole family. You mean ordering Eat clean Bro? 😂 She’s so weird always saying “ATTACKED” okay Tracy your not 13 your 33... time to let it go lol
So she couldn’t learn to feed her damn kids but let a new guy come along and now it’s “the horror” bitch please you’re lazy just say that. I really can’t stand what a crappy mom she is. ALSO FYI cause I’m sure he reads here too & although it might take his brain longer to process I’m going to say it anyway hey Pea Brain Corey it takes literally two hrs to 1 day for target to deliver you a pair of fucken boy pants to your house they are on sale for freakin $5 right now. I’ll send your pos ass a link shit I’ll find you a coupon but for crying out loud you work buy your legacy some clothes!! He’s been with him nearly a month he could clothe him while he has him. Skip your stupid ass hair cut you’ve been getting recently because it looks stupid anyway and buy your son some boy clothes. Like Someone decide to take care of these kids already it’s sad 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

notfriends

Chatty Member
Exactly! Nobody would literally mock an innocent deaf child. It's about Tracy NEVER stopping saying she's a single mom of 3 etc. She says it now more than ever. If Snooki was fed up of it way back then, I can only imagine now. 🤣🤣🤣 somebody could say the weather is nice and Tracy would say she's a SINGLE MOM OF THREE and mention Julian is deaf. She keeps exploiting Julian being deaf trying to go viral on tiktok. Stop trying to make it happen Tracy, it's never going to happen. That video seems 100% staged. It is so cheesy and fake. Be a real mother and TEACH HIM instead of being on tiktok. She is such a disgrace. Growing up my mom did my homework with me until dark. While Tracy is photoshopping and thinking about dick. The poor child his anger issues are going to get worse if she doesn't start working with him seriously and get him up to speed to where he should be at. I don't have children but it looks like to me he has some sort of other issue (s) and it's heartbreaking. I don't know what it is but he needs love and education. And clothing!!!!
Yes there’s more going on with that child. He needs to be in speech AND behavioural therapy. What are they waiting for?! It’s sad. Corey has posted videos of Julian punching him repeatedly in the head as if it’s funny?! Tracy does the same and posts videos of his anger while she sits on her fat ass and laughs at him. Therapy isn’t something you can wait on. It is going to be so hard for him to make up all the time he didn’t get in therapy. It’s actually really sad. She said her parents did all the work to find therapy for him but unfortunately if her parents don’t actually physically take Julian to therapy he won’t get there. But tracy doesn’t give a shit. As long as Julian has “swag” and he’s a “ladies man” and “heart breaker” she’s fulfilled her goal for him in life.

• Sad
  • Angry

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
With the type of scum Tracy attracts, it’s a little scary to think what type of men she’d bring around her young children :/
This.
Any respectable mother does her damn research. It took me 2 years almost 3 to get my son into pre-school because I didn't trust the areas I was looking at. Until I found one that is 1,000x worth it.
Tracy just drops those innocent babies to anyone that will take them from her. Its sick.

wifey2019

Chatty Member
She wrote that bc we are.alwaya saying how she talks to him when he doesn't wear his ears. So now we must believe he reads lips. 🤦‍♀️
I don’t mean to come off ignorant but how is he supposed to be able to read lips if he doesn’t know the meanings of words since he rarely has his ears on and clearly hasn’t been taught to sign by his mother?

Omg this is some tea lol 😂 Not saying Sammy’s mom doesn’t have connections or whatever but sounds like some more delusions of grandeur if you ask me.
Her mom’s in real estate lol so doubtful that show will happen. If bravo won’t associate with Tracy, i doubt other networks would

• Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
I was saying the same thing!!!! Like she didn't pick it up and bring it to the restaurant herself. Lmaoo

Omg the new photo with her and sammy off to the diner. Total photo shop fail. Tracy made her arm all wavy and gave herself a midriff. 🤮
That diner is in Bloomfield so they probably stayed at the new Montclair hotel. Idk why they would go all the way to the Nevada diner when toast (a really good brunch place) is basically across the street. There’s also really good restaurants within walking distance there. I think there’s a restaurant and a rooftop bar at their hotel

If her parents didn’t think Corey was good enough do you really think a person of color would be ok with them?
I’ve been saying that since we saw that other guy

She was just complaining about men getting one and now she magically has 4 just sitting there...yeah okay. I bet you she pre-ordered one for Corey and now that she hates his guts she's going to sell it.
I doubt that she would ever do that for them when they were together never mind now that they’re getting divorced and she goes for the jugular on him whenever she has the chance. They’re probably not even hers and she posted it for someone.

4D55E725-E1FD-470B-9705-0F001223456D.png

mommy and daddy continuing to foot the bill when she can’t even get Jayden a cupcake

• Haha

Snowangel

She doesn’t act like an adult at all. How her parents can allow her to act that way and not speak up is mind blowing to me. It’s obvious she was a spoiled little asshole growing up and they continue this toxic cycle into her adulthood. Pretty soon the hung over with my best friend in a hotel room videos will start popping up on Instagram. Lol pathetic.

Big T marking up PS5 prices the same way she marks up her cheap ass wish.com clothing on princess armor

also....maybe I am just a prude around my dad but anyone else feel secondhand embarrassment at her saggy tits around her father? I’d want to crawl into a box lol
If this nasty Bitch had her whole big Ass hanging out on vacation in front her Father. I highly doubt she cares having her pancake titties hanging out in front of him!! What a shame her parents should be embarrassed 🤣 She's trashy she has no class

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jrock101913

The way she acts infront of her parents is so weird. I guess it’s nice she has such an open relationship with them but I personally would be so embarrassed. I also can’t get over how they all moved past the fact they didn’t attend her wedding, it’s like none of that even happened?

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
This guy was just making a statement and look how she reacted. " I had a shitty year, I DESERVE to celebrate my life" 🙄 Selfish. Selfish. Fucking SELFISH!

Since I started working in the hospital I can't go see my parents because my father has diabetes and my poor mother is so anxiety driven by this virus that she doesn't want me there 😭 so, thanks Tracy for being so fucking oblivious to others and to the virus. Not everyone lives after they get it and some of us if not ALL, don't want to lose our family members by being selfish fucking assholes.

The fact is, my son can't see his grandparents and I can't see my own parents because I'm being cautious for their safety.
Now I really do wish evil on her. (Not horrible evil, but for something to highly inconvenience her selfish day)

Belly shirt (she blurred where he fat is and painted it black)
She rounded her ass and attempted to slim her thigh and calf.

I really want to know what her skeleton is shaped like with all the back bending posing she does.

Models don't even go through this kind of bending. Can you image...
She needs to catch it and lose her taste buds maybe it will be a good thing for her. She can stop eating shit and drop a ton. Sorry her covid comments makes this asshole deserving of it. Never tasting again after contracting a virus with such a high success rate isn’t that bad big T right? No big deal! Never tasting pumpkin ice cream or your ice mochas no biggie! She should go lick a door knob see how her different skin handles a virus Stupid C U Next Tuesday

• Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
More from the podcast episode:

- Jess comes up with a podcast idea where her and Alan would take control of Tracy’s tinder or dating accounts and swipe right or left for her. Tracy says she’s scared of the guys she would choose for her.
-Jess goes on a “wear a mask” speech. Tracy is silent. Conversation then turns into talking about reversible masks/different masks.

-Now Jess and Tray are Going to go over the basics of dating or what they call “Traysics”... because people have problems or get a weird idea of what normal is so there here to give us the dating “basics”. 😬

-Dating basics: Do NOT OVER SHARE. don’t get too deep about family / family dynamics on the first date. (Tracy)
-Travel is okay to talk about... (Tracy/Jess)
-Work is important to bring up, Because if he doesn’t bring up work he may not be working and that’s a “red flag”. (Tracy/Jess)
-Pry a little about what their passions are.... what he does for a living on the first date. (Tracy/Jess)
-“dating is listening to people and the content of their lives” Tracy
-Try to look attentive and excited & if there’s something you don’t like bring it up (Tracy)
-Casually bring it up or plant it in his head and make him think he came up with it... (Tracy)
-“Use your Powers as a woman to manipulate him. That’s pretty much what she’s saying.” *giggles* (Jess)
-“this is like our main source of power here is manipulation over men.” -Tracy Dimarco

-Don’t be the chaser. Men are like wolves they need to hunt. We are the meat. Lmao (im just quoting here)
-Dating is a game. (Jess)
-If a guy says let’s go out but doesn’t plan the date DO NOT PLAN IT FOR HIM here’s why if you plan it on the first date he will get used to you doing it for him. Let him have the power of deciding where your going just let him know I want to be swept off my feet. This is there job don’t take it from them. (Tray/Jess)
-Letting him doing these things will lower the chances of you getting hurt
-DONT IGNORE THE RED FLAGS 🚩

And I’m out lol ✌🏼I think my ears are bleeding 😂

WHAT IN THE PHOTOSHOPPED HELL IS THAT 😩
What is going on with her NOSE???? lmaoooo HI TRACYYYYY just more proof you read here. Pretty sure we brought up her nose looking off and a few of her birthday photos, and now here we are with this Tracy Dimarco original masterpiece 😂 🖼

WOW. I am really worried about her mental health. She is very insecure and delusional. This doesn’t even look good or ANYTHING LIKE HER 😆
Jesus. I dated A LOT and never thought about any of this. I'm married to my dream man but thank god I'm not Tracy. Everything is so over thought (into stupidity). Girl go out and just talk to someone.... If you don't have similar interests move on!!!!

• Heart