Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Big T marking up PS5 prices the same way she marks up her cheap ass wish.com clothing on princess armor

also....maybe I am just a prude around my dad but anyone else feel secondhand embarrassment at her saggy tits around her father? I’d want to crawl into a box lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Seriously you know she just wishes she was home with her family in matching PJs, watching movies and drinking hot chocolate and celebrating her birthday with her perfect little family. This is all a reach to try and block out the pain of not having that. And that’s a FACT.
💯 I agree I think she's see's the reality of divorce and its hard especially since Corey moved on already. Deep down she wish her little family was together. Since her kids don't fit her perfect family anymore because daddys gone. They are suffering from it and it shows. She don't care about them anymore. Deep down in that grinch heart of hers she hurting deeply her actions show. She's doing the most acting like she's happy saying 33 and free from what exactly?? She's going to go home and continue her bad habits not doing no positive changes in her life. Her friends keep praising her saying "I can't wait to see what the future holds " like what future?? Tracy is going to continue to be Tracy unmotivated doing nothing in life waiting for a Rich man to come save her. And sis in reality you need to get it together and save yourself!!

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
I’m sorry, maybe it’s me. I celebrated my birthday with my family. Pre Covid I had plans to go to brunch with my girlfriends but always, ALWAYS intended to have my actual birthday with my family. That’s my ground, my home base, literally. I’m “making plans” loosely for my next birthday, which is milestone (35) and I have a venue already, Covid measures need to lighten in order for it to happen.

i digress, but why WOULDNT Tracy want to spend her birthday with her children and her family surrounding her? Is it me? Am I wrong? I don’t understand the thought process.
She is disgusting and IDC How many saddies tell her she is the best mother out there and the strongest person they know. She is a poor excuse of a mother. At 33 years old , during a pandemic, she should stay home with her kids that she hasn't had for the third weekend in a row. I would imagine her little girls would love to do something special for their mom's birthday and have some cake make a card, etc.
She was out on Friday celebrating, then again on Saturday and I'm sure the festivities won't end today .
My daughter turned Sweet 16 this year and all we did was decorate at home as fabulous as we could have cake and order her favorite food with 8 immediate family members.
I felt so bad, but at the same time what could we do ?

She is a selfish cunt and nothing will humble her
She needs to stop with the I put myself last. I'm a single full.time.mother of 3under3 , I don't have time for myself. Well deserved me time etc etc. Bullshit

Im not understanding Why she would get a hotel room with her friend ?. Its not like they went away from.home. her kids are not home , why would she spend that money when she has no money to dress her kids properly.
It's not even fun to watch her make a fool.out of herself anymore.

• Heart

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Here’s the thing. She is the type of person who constantly wants people to be jealous of her. When she had the perfect family, it was always, “omg fam goals” or something of the like. She loved it. Her followers saw this pretty girl, adorable kids, hot husband, she got along great with his family, great group of friends, she had it all. Now, it’s her, her single friend and her parents at a a restaurant singing WAP. No one is looking at that and thinking “birthday goals.” So she’s constantly trying to force the agenda of 33 and free, she’s so happy, this version of her life is so awesome, when in reality, her followers are probably looking at her with pity.

• Heart
  • Haha

rani997

Apparently on their live Sammy said her mom is working her ass off to try to get Sammy and Tracy their own show.... what’s it going to be about? Single, desperate girls who memorize and lip sync to every song? Lol the delusional is realllll, do you feel personally attacked now baloney?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
This guy was just making a statement and look how she reacted. " I had a shitty year, I DESERVE to celebrate my life" 🙄 Selfish. Selfish. Fucking SELFISH!

Since I started working in the hospital I can't go see my parents because my father has diabetes and my poor mother is so anxiety driven by this virus that she doesn't want me there 😭 so, thanks Tracy for being so fucking oblivious to others and to the virus. Not everyone lives after they get it and some of us if not ALL, don't want to lose our family members by being selfish fucking assholes.

The fact is, my son can't see his grandparents and I can't see my own parents because I'm being cautious for their safety.
Now I really do wish evil on her. (Not horrible evil, but for something to highly inconvenience her selfish day)

Belly shirt (she blurred where he fat is and painted it black)
She rounded her ass and attempted to slim her thigh and calf.

I really want to know what her skeleton is shaped like with all the back bending posing she does.

Models don't even go through this kind of bending. Can you image...
FUCK HER.... FUCK HER.... FUCK HER!
I’m so fucking tired of people like her. There wasn’t always a high success rate especially the first time around, and don’t even get me started on the long term effects of this virus.... not to mention how round 2 just popped up on us because of people like her who just think this is all a joke because there’s been no direct effect on her or her family, to them it’s all just a minor inconvenience.

Go and live your life you miserable fucking washed up hasbin Z-List reality star.

Go be “33 and free” ... selfish fucking ass witch faced POS excuse of a mother.....

You know what’s going to happen this year.... my residents won’t see their family for the holidays. Why, because we’re fucking closed to visitation unless your loved one is actively dying and even then, you’re geared up in full PPE to say goodbye and even then, people are so afraid, they won’t touch or hug their loved one... like come on, people said goodbye for the last time over cellphones and iPads and you’re sitting there mocking people for acknowledging the severity of this... also, at my place it doesn’t matter if your loved one has the virus or not.. full PPE to say final goodbyes are now standard procedure.

It’s not fun watching someone fight to breathe... reassuring them they’re going to be okay... only to find out they fucking died anyways...

she’s so fucking selfish, so out of touch with humanity... and then there’s all these fucking saddies sitting there and praising her and telling her how wonderful she is.... defending her when she’s being a bitch..... when she won’t even give them the time of day.

She needs to be canceled... like immediately.

sorry for the rant and vulgarity....I’m just coming off a 16 hour shift because of short staffing due to Covid. I’m tired and cranky but this really got under my skin.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lovetheshade

Pet peeve of mine is when she calls herself sooo confident. I believe back in the day yes she was super confident. Tracy, you're not confident when you photoshop your body beyond recognition. 🤡🤡🤡 Stop taking weight off your pictures. Be real. A confident woman would own it. Nobody cares that you're a bigger girl, we care that you're a deceitful pathological liar who photoshops 100 pounds off your pics 🙃🙃

• Heart

jessyka

Olivia definitely always gave a sweet soul/girls girl vibe. She was so bubbly to me. I will say though I’m not a fan of the work she had done to her lips. I think she was so pretty before all that. I can’t wait till ppl loving their lips is back in style bc all of the fillers look so ridiculous to me
This world is just so fucked up. Here in Africa, I have clients tell me to underline their lips and conceal the edges so they look smaller. And there you have white people overlining their lips and getting fillers to look bigger. Same with skin tone, people here bleach and use very harmful whitening creams and soaps to look lighter and people there tan to look darker. Girls here, take all kinds of slimming products to look thinner while girls there are getting BBL in droves. It’s so crazy to me. These societal standards of beauty only leave young women with low self-esteem and self loathing. At what point do we just collectively decide that we’ve had more than enough of the extreme pressure and won’t let society and the media dictate how we should look and what beauty actually is?

• Heart

Jrock101913

She’s so vile. The stuff she says to people is horrifying. She needs to get out of the “public eye”, she cannot handle it, as confident as she claims to be, it’s clear she’s the total opposite. She does not have a thick skin at all, she legit responds to every single negative comment that is made to her, it’s like she cannot help herself and has to attack immediately to try to make the person feel bad for calling her out. If you look on any reality stars feed, there’s a lot of negative comments and most of them don’t even get a response

• Heart

BabyLove121708

Okay guys, not defending anyone because Tracy is dirty lol but there are several reasons one can get a bladder infection or uti. Yes you can get one from not peeing after sex. You can also have them from dehydration, drinking too much caffeine or alcohol and not enough water. You can have them from holding your urine to long. You can get them from having an issue where you don’t relieve your bladder all the way when you urinate. From Kidney stones. Caffeine and Alcohol and sex can aggravate a uti or bladder infection worse then it is. Also, you should never drink on any antibiotic. I just wanted to clear that up in case people thought you just got them from being dirty.

Sincerly,
A very clean person, whose only had sex with the same dude for 12 years but her body sucks and gets these all the time.
😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Here’s the thing. She is the type of person who constantly wants people to be jealous of her. When she had the perfect family, it was always, “omg fam goals” or something of the like. She loved it. Her followers saw this pretty girl, adorable kids, hot husband, she got along great with his family, great group of friends, she had it all. Now, it’s her, her single friend and her parents at a a restaurant singing WAP. No one is looking at that and thinking “birthday goals.” So she’s constantly trying to force the agenda of 33 and free, she’s so happy, this version of her life is so awesome, when in reality, her followers are probably looking at her with pity.
This!! She really did put on a facade as if she had a picture perfect life. And because she liked to rub it in every chance she got, karma bit her in the ass and now her kids are out here abandoned by both parents.

Also the fact that none of her friends are ever around her kids shows that the only things they’re good for is drinking buddies. Even Sammy and Julie who are Julian’s godmother have no relationship with him. The friends trashy has aren’t real no matter how much she forces this “real friends soul mates” agenda on Instagram. Real friends want to do more than just get trashed with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Mendy

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to hear this.....
Could it be because of that coolsculpt?

Side note I fkin hate when people post pics like this but don't tell you what's wrong. It's childish and attention seeking. Like are you dying or did you just sprain an ankle??

• Haha

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
Someone should reeeeaaaallllllllyyyyyy explain to Tracy that there’s a difference between a PHAT ass and a fat ass.

• Haha
  • Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
One more from the podcast:
-Tracy Goes on this big spiel about exuding confidence to attract men. That men can sense if you’re confident or not the moment you enter a room. She then tells the story (again 🙄) of how She was with this guy at his apartment and they were going up the stairs and before they even got in he pulled her aside and told her that she just exudes this intense energy. That she makes him feel like a guest in his own home. And Jess asks, is that a good thing? LOL and Tracy keeps going on about how she has this presence that makes her command a room and she radiates confidence. Lmao 😂 that she isn’t over confident that would be cocky she’s just confident.

• Haha
  • Heart