Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beyondit

Covid is no joke!!!! I had it, at one point I couldn’t catch my breath. I was pregnant and it hit me so hard. It was the worst sickness and took me like 2 months to feel better. I had the worst sore throat and chills. Almost got emotional thinking about it because I was so scared at one point, please stay safe tattlers!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Whyamiheretoday1

Laughing at the peg bundy comment 😂 also I hate her friend Annmarie so much, no clue why, just the sight of her annoys me bc she seems like such a vile pig, just had to say that lol

Brielle’s body is not what I expected, she’s NOT fat AT ALL but she def looks shorter and “thicker” than I originally thought. I thought she seemed tall and super thin but now that I’ve seen more full body pics, it’s def different than I expected. So happy to see her and Corey are still together though
I actually know Annemarie & Julie and they’re both incredibly nice people, I have no idea how they’re all still friends. Even Sammie is very successful in her career, I have no idea how they can still continue hanging out with Trashy... she’s such a fucking witch spending all that $ on herself for her birthday. In that photo of her getting her chin fat treatment she looks so god damn tired and awful. Go to sleep Tracy, we all know those sugar tequila drinks probably have you feeling like garbage today. If I didn’t know better, I’d think she was at least in her mid to late 40s. Her skin looks gray and stretched out, probably all those years of tanning catching up with her. She needs a big glass of water and a therapist.

• Heart

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
So we aren’t going to talk about how she has 4 PS5s sitting in her house right now charging 1k per system...

• Wow
  • Angry

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
I don’t think she was every confident. She’s way to aggressive towards other women for one. If you’re so confident and you had to work with someone whose dating your ex would you try to fight her or stun on her? I would make sure when her man visits his eyes are on me to piss her off. I was always told Confidence is silent and insecurity is loud. She can’t be simple about anything even her eyelashes are tacky. To me she’s trying to cover herself up with all these over the top things. The crazy outfits, the big hair, big spider eye lashes, the ugly 2004 nails. It’s all a production for her I don’t feel like a confident women would behave like her. I think I’m pretty confident I have no problem walking out looking like a cross between Annie and buckwheat because I know I’m still going to be cute 😂🤣 I think she’s very insecure and has been her whole life.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bunzie

I don't know about you all

But I hope I live long enough for Skylar and Jada Tell all book

I'm preorder NOW 🤣

I don't know about you all

But I hope I live long enough for Skylar and Jada Tell all book

I'm preorder NOW 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
So, thank you ladies for the glorious 4 page catch up.
I just started my new job and didn't have time to read anything.

As for Tracy, id love to see her come into my hospital. I really would. Not for anything bad, but just because.

And let me tell you something. I had my son in daycare for the first time in his young little life, I cried driving him the 12 blocks. I cried driving the 45 minutes to work and I cried when I saw him playing and getting frequent updates via his school's app.
Yet here's Tracy throwing her kids to anyone and everyone so she can be alone and have some silence 🙄

The more she opens her mouth the more I want to meet her and tell her off.

Her thigh is bigger than what mine swelled to while pregnant. Mind you i am 5'8, went from 150-220 while pregnant. Nothing fit me, only my husband's xl sweats. Just put that into perspective. Shes 5'5...shes close to 300 lbs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
This.
Any respectable mother does her damn research. It took me 2 years almost 3 to get my son into pre-school because I didn't trust the areas I was looking at. Until I found one that is 1,000x worth it.
Tracy just drops those innocent babies to anyone that will take them from her. Its sick.
Never forget:

This woman makes PUBLIC posts asking if any ol person can watch her children smh.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Not even friend. It’s his brother in law isn’t it? Isn’t he married to raven?
No that’s not her husband.

Poor Tata wasn’t invited to party, even all of her kiss ass birthday posts for her “sissy” didn’t garner an invite. Tara I know you read here, pull your head out of Tracy’s ass. She only needs you to watch her kids now so she can ho around and get UTIs. Find some of your own friends. Or better yet a man/woman.

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Somehow I feel like she not once ever cooked Sunday dinner nor made sauce.

The lies on this one....also she needs to let go of Corey and move the fuck on. If she was going to constantly post about their "life" then she should have tried harder to save their marriage
She loves trying to portray this Italian New York or Staten Island housewife image. It’s so far from reality… I mean hello your last name as Maloney it doesn’t get any more Irish than that. (Trust me I would know I’m half Irish)! 🍀
I agree with you Queenie… She doesn’t have a clue what it’s like to cook sauce on Sundays for the whole family. You mean ordering Eat clean Bro? 😂 She’s so weird always saying “ATTACKED” okay Tracy your not 13 your 33... time to let it go lol

• Haha

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Here she goes again telling people she looks like Demi Lovato. No the fuck you don’t.
What is with her obsession of people saying she looks like these gorgeous women? You don’t look like Demi, you don’t look like Sophia Lauren, and you don’t look like Chelsea from Teen Mom. What you do look like is a lazy dirty slob.

• Haha

Missassypants

Chatty Member
Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂

• Heart
  • Haha

Pinkiepie2011

Y’all.. she’s LIVE! Grab your drinks, sit back, and let’s have a laugh!
*yawn*
trashy & spongebob sitting in their hotel room that trashys parents most likely paid for or spongebob paid for.. cute. both talking with fake ass new yawk accents. I. Just. can’t. Less than 200 viewers with a 500k following. 🙄🙄 pausing every 5 seconds to stop & read the comments.
*yawn*
BORINGGGGGGG.

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Omg sad!! She doesn't spend enough time with her kids to know what they like and want for Christmas. Besides we all know she's going to hand off the Christmas list to her parents to pay for everything🙄 I wouldn't doubt it if Trashy has a Christmas list for herself to give Mommy and Daddy Big mooch!!
Skylar seems to really enjoy the Lego sets she does with Tara, she can get her a variety of those.
Jayden looks like she likes the LOL Dolls and there’s tons of different kinds of those.
Julian loves all things trucks... so maybe a bunch of hot wheels?

fucking shit man, I don’t even know these kids and I was able to figure it out based on shit Tracy and Tara post....how sad is it that you’ve got no fucking clue what to get your kids because you’re never around them.

• Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I'm legit confused. She begged a Baker to make her cake, basically told them what she wanted, posted a pic before her 'party', but acts surprised when the y bring it out?
My favorite is she doesn’t even follow the poor thing even after her ugly free typo cake 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
That was my initial thought too! I wouldn’t be surprised. People are really growing tired of Big T and that’s the company she promotes the most. The same way Big T gets her saddies to trash businesses of people who call her out, it sounds like her sponsors are getting the same treatment. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone though.

reeses should really stop affiliating with Tracy and that would definitely help them. I doubt sending free shit to Big T is even getting them any extra business (since $35 on a kids track jacket or $25 on a tshirt that they’ll stain or grow out of soon is excessive for the average person). Big T would never even look at Reese’s clothes if she had to pay for them.
Exactly! Tracy wouldn’t affiliate or let her kids wear those clothes at all if it wasn’t for her being given them for free.
She’s a toxic mooch. 🐮

Also thank you for the happy anniversary’s y’all… the hubby and I had an incredible night and he surprised me with diamonds! 💎 A beautiful pair of diamond solitaire earrings.... 4 carats too 😻 🥰 Such a lucky woman I am! Not trying to gloat just Seriously so happy and in love and never even expected it. Especially during this pandemic. Very thankful.

Lol now back to Tracy 😂

• Heart

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I feel like just come clean about your size and own it OR lose the weight! Photoshop is actually the complete opposite of self confidence.

Anyone who goes apeshit for their birthday over the age of 21 has issues. I’m sorry. A nice dinner or get together should suffice. The balloons, hashtags, constant need for validation. She needs to get on some meds. Seriously.

• Heart