Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Honestly I don’t see anything wrong with her eyebrows. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel self conscience in a swim suit around my dad.
Seriously my BIL got a new pool and I swear I been buying a different swim suit every time I go because I feel weird in everything around my father and brother inlaws. I rather wear like a scuba suit 🤣😂 I feel the same with my dad and brother like yall don’t really need to know I’m a girl I’m ok with that 🤣😂 other ppl I can give two shits about

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Hey guys, pussy is power and that’s how we can use and manipulate men to get what we want...

that didn’t turn out so well for you and Corey, did it T?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Josie479

Hello everyone! Former Jerseylicious/Glamfairy watcher here. I’m so glad to have found this forum. I agree with every single post on here. What’s sad is that once upon a time Tracy had the potential to really create something for herself and failed.

Did her ego do it? There were so many opportunities. Even those tease kits she sold briefly. She could’ve mass produced them, made YouTube videos on how to create different styles and ridden the early influencer wave. Now all she has is well, nothing really. Even regular salon work, she could’ve built up a huge clientele. Back in the day she (Tracy Maloney) was all over the Bella Pia site. My friend got an appointment with her Pre-Jerseylicious and said her people skills were off but her hair skills were great.

Jessica seems like that friend who constantly cuts you down but oh! She’s only joking! I re-watched Glam Fairy last weekend on the NBC app and she’s awful. I didn’t notice how awful the first time around. She’s constantly making snarky hurtful remarks to Briella, Victoria under the guise of humor but it’s cruel and uncomfortable.

Everyone else seems to have fallen off of the radar. Tracy is Tracy but so many others could’ve ridden the fame, early influencer game too. Alexa is the saddest to me in a different way than Trashy err Tracy because she was very successful before the show. I followed her old blog and MySpace. She was constantly booked, lived in a gorgeous building, had the closet full of Louboutins. Then post show it seemed like her husband cheated, she lost everything. Losing your husband is one thing but losing the business you’ve built, getting evicted from your business office space then all the bad reviews? That’s sad to me.

Briella had a good YouTube following for a while then stopped.
Jackie’s lips? Ouch!
Last I saw Michelle was still cute. I haven’t looked in a while.
Gigi? I wish we got the real tea but I think the glow up she had, weight loss, little bit of fame really changed who she was.
Mrs Giove seems like someone who would be a great friend. The type to send you flowers for getting a promotion, hold your hand while waiting for scary test results.

Sorry my first post is so long! I’m so glad to be here!

• Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
My father would be sooooooo ashamed of me if I acted like Tracy. He raised me better and would expect me to act like accordingly.

Don't get me wrong there is a time and place to act silly and full of joy (not that Tracy does) but around parents, nope. Not okay in my book.
Srsly! We didn't even do the garter toss at my wedding outta respect for my Dad. I would fall through the floor before I act like a clown like this. Mortifying.

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
An hour before this picture she was talking to Julian while he looked miserable on the couch with her
😂🤣they always look miserable with her. Even when they’re playing it’s never with her involved physically. I’ve never even seen her play with them just roll her eyes and make stupid ass remarks that the kids can’t even comprehend for their age other then being told theyre annoying.

Last edited:

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
I’m also VERY tired of the “i don’t believe true love exists. It isn’t true. Until someone can prove it wholeheartedly, i don’t believe it.” Sorry hun, you’re really to hump anything with a baby arm but yet you refuse to “make love”... you and Corey had love and a love affair... calm your tits bitch

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I’m not sure why they were shocked about Cory because Tracy was far from an angel growing up and even today. She talked about sneaking out, taking pills, crashing that white car her parents gave her, lots of drinking underage, etc I meaaann.. waay to be judgmental when your own daughter is no better lmao
The hypocrisy is outstanding!!!!!!

That comment.. ELIZABETH TAYLOR!? THE ELIZABETH TAYLOR!? Don’t ever disrespect THE ONE with violet/blue eyes by comparing her to THAT lying sac of shit.
Precisely… She looks exactly nothing like Elizabeth Taylor or Sophia Loren. She loves making these fake accounts and leaving her self comments doesn’t she? So creepy and desperate AF

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Srsly! We didn't even do the garter toss at my wedding outta respect for my Dad. I would fall through the floor before I act like a clown like this. Mortifying.
Seriously. Anything remotely sexual or whatever is not okay to do in front of parents.
My father is such a prude to begin with but still. Out of respect for your parents and any elders there its just not okay. Save that for the bedroom or when you aren't around your family members

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
She posted asking for kids Christmas gift ideas....what I wanna say is:

-a new mother who loves them and isn’t around being a desperate hoe
-the feeling of being taken care of and not a burden
-a mother who will be there for them and not pawn them off on anyone first chance they get
-a mother who will ACTUALLY put their needs (ex: clothes and teeth) before her weight loss procedures and not just say she does
-a good role model
Sounds like a beg for free toys 😖

• Haha

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Here she goes again complaining about how thanksgiving will have to be smaller this year.
I just want her to be canceled, I don’t get how her saddies still worship her. I am sure many saddies have personally been affected by covid so to see T Rex act like it doesn’t exist is insane.

also, she never let covid affect anything she does anyway. She still went to Aruba, goes to bars, had her huge bday bash, gets free 3pm dinner reservations, gets her hair done, gets her free procedures done. Please tell me HOW covid has stopped her from living her stupid worthless little life. Most parents have been cooped up WFH while watching their kids with NO BREAK. Big T has had her kids ALONE for a total of 10 hours over the past 10 months of the pandemic. Cry me a river and then go drown in it T Rex

• Heart

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Ooohhhh look what I screenshot before she deleted pic!!! What a douche
Like she should just let the saddies go in on the comments on her behalf. Real big time influencers rarely clap back. Also if she does clap back, one good clean dig will suffice. Why does she keep sending repeat replies? It looks so desperate and thirsty.

Last edited:

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Damn! So just a bladder infection aka too much dick and wearing too much of those worn own old black leggings 🥴 😬 I was hoping for Covid - I know that sounds like especially file but considering she’s a science denier and runs around with little to no fucks about anybody else I really don’t feel bad. She would kill my high risk husband no problem and not even think twice about it so whatever. But Since it’s just a bladder infection; She will be back to hoeing for her birthday as scheduled ASAP! Old girl should give it a rest but she obviously doesn’t know when the air that thing out anyways so LOL have fun with that 🤮 🤢 🐎

• Haha

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Ooohhhh look what I screenshot before she deleted pic!!! What a douche
All the saddies are still gonna sit there and argue how she’s not rAcIsT

Hey guys, pussy is power and that’s how we can use and manipulate men to get what we want...

that didn’t turn out so well for you and Corey, did it T?🤔
She proves time and time that all she has to offer these men is sex. Nothing else.

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Friendly reminder that Tracy’s last name is MALONEY.

sorry but that randomly comes to my mind and I laugh every time. Happy Wednesday baddies 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

here_for_the_T

Just going to leave this here...
Holy hell...that doesn’t even look like her! 🥴 I believe she was blonde like this while pregnant with Jayden, this could be maybe after she was born? She looks SO old, even then. Where was this posted? I see that one didn’t make it to the birthday story! 😂

• Haha
I love this little community and I love how it's growing and how supportive we are of eachother. You're all amazing! I hope everyone has a great week and something good happens for everyone this week❤ I decorated for the holidays (yes it's very early 😬) over the weekend, my little boy is starting to coo and babble it's making me smile, and I'm thinking about going into a LPN program next fall to finally be on the road to become a nurse. It's making me very excited to follow my dream and start a career especially now that I have a baby.

Happy Monday ya'll!! Enjoy today❤❤❤

• Heart

KaraKardashian

She knows exactly what her kids want for Christmas. This was a ploy to get brands to send her things. She’s smarter then we think.