Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiBS

Ive said this before but I really think we should boycott all the companies that give Tracy free shit. She’s not a good person and a terrible mother! she doesn’t deserve shit.
Dont worry I don't have to boycott those companies.... I don't use ANYTHING she has ever posted. Nor do I visit ANY place she has free services. I have my own hairstylist, dermatologist, nail salon. And I certainly don't shop from Princess Armor... God no! Im also pretty sure many of us don't bother with her advertised stores, etc.

She really isn't a good example for these places. I just don't understand why they feel the need to give her free services, so that she can advertised heavily edited pics. No one ever gets to see the real before & after. No thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tracy makes me laugh how she posts her “type” and the type of guy she’s looking for is not going to be interested in someone like her, I’m not even trying to be mean, I’m being realistic. She posts these super fit men, has mentioned before they have to be successful.. yet, she’s over weight by quite a bit and doesn’t work or have motivation. Most men, esp those type are usually picky and superficial (yes I’m stereotyping but most guys I know are like that) and they aren’t wasting time with a chubby girl esp one that has nothing else going for them.
Yass to all this!!!👏🙌 So true!! I think in her head she thought after the divorce was announced she was going to be flooded with hot guys swooning over her and wanting her. The harsh reality is she's a divorced Mom of three with no real Job!! She's setting the standard to high when she has no good qualities herself. I believe she realized that no guys were hitting her up after she announced the divorce her dms were dry and reality sunk in. Than she seen Corey move on her heart and ego couldn't take that. So she desperately started posting guys wanting her random hands in pics,tattoos. Dates that seem staged just to get Corey jealous. Clearly we all know you hurting sis deep down inside. Know why because no man wants some washed up reality star with a ugly heart/personality with no ambition or goals in life.🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
9B1910A4-B81A-42E2-A4C6-899D37FEDE14.jpeg

i thought she was private and didnt want fans knowing her dating life now she wants these guys ti publicly declare their love (lust) publicly on her page? Yikes

• Haha
  • Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
You know she didn’t get those boots or YSL bag because we would have gotten an post, story and Tik Tok of the mailman delivering the package, her opening it, her wearing it and Skylar wearing it because she’s jUsT LiKe MoMmY.

Then a caption of “don’t worry about who my mail man is. Maybe I’m fucking him, maybe I’m not, YOU’LL NEVER KNOW.”
Exxxxxxxacccccttttlllllyyyyyy!!!!
Where is her new YSL shoulder bag and her jimmy Choo Timberland boots that she ordered how freaking long ago now? As we’ve all talked about before, designer items that are actually real and purchased from the actual designer usually ship overnight or two day air mail. SHES SOOOO FULL OF IT AND IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Yooooooo TRACY 💁🏼‍♀️ IF YOUR SUCH A BIG INFLUENCER WHERES YOUR YSL BAG AND JIMMY x TIMBS YOU POSTED ABOUT? Why wear men’s knock off work boots when you can wear fabulous Swarovski Crystal bedazzled Jimmy Choo boots? Oh that’s right because you never fucking bought them you pathological liar.

View attachment 299905Did anyone see this? Tagged Olivia but not T
I had to leave a little comment and I oop 😬 and I tagged @tracybaloney hehe 🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

P.I

Ok inside scoop how? Is there a secret I hate Tracy baddies group? You said a lot of ppl so can you be more specific? How are their opinions being expressed is it like word of mouth? am I missing comments? Just tell me where to turn babe and I’ll find the spot without blowing up your spot.😉we can go all deep throat on this and I don’t mean literal😂 because I’m in the baddie group and all I ever see is saddies worshipping her.
It's a group chat... there was a post earlier on club baddie about some woman posting about her husband and Only Fans, these 'baddies' in the group chat were ripping this woman a new one, then Jess got involved on the club baddie post and they're furious about the response that Jess left on the post. Some have left club baddie now and are saying that they don't want to be a baddie anymore because of how that was handled. They claim to be their supporters but they're all saying how the podcast has no direction & they haven't listened for a while & its rubbish now and the whole Tracy & Corey thing has been dragged out for monetary purposes & they're over it. One has messaged Jess privately and is now bad mouthing that response. One is saying that Tracy is a bully and gets away with it too...

• Heart
  • Wow

Jrock101913

Can she STOP posting the 2 drinks on her story? Like we get it, you are out drinking, no one cares!! She’s sooo desperate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Whatevs99

This place is messing with her ego if they are calling her a “celebrity” 👀😆 also, look at how uncomfortable she looks in the video the dermatologist posted on their Instagram ... she sticks her tongue out in it too ... so very classy Trashy. I was trying to see what app she has open on her phone. If I’m not mistaken, looks to be some sort of photo editor. The pic she posted was probably taken before this procedure since they probably require no make up on. She was probably in the midst of editing her photo.
It's shocking to see how harsh her face actually is. I'm so used to seeing it photoshopped. She has the nose of a witch and very harsh angles. I'm not saying I'm a beauty queen, but I own what I look like, unlike this twat waffle.

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
She can't even claim to be a stay at home Mom because she ain't even that she's an insult to real Mom's. She never fully takes care of her little ones I doubt she does anything productive with her little ones. She claims her job is social media Bitch please!! We all know she sits her ass on the couch all day taking selfiies and filtering that worn out tired ass mug of hers!! Her poor babies probably starving for attention,real meal,hugs,love,and more not that fake ass love she post on Social media.🙄
She’s barely even with them anymore! If they’re not with Tara there with her mother or Cory or somebody else. When she does have them the poor children barely attend school and look totally unkempt. Someone mentioned how Tracy has been showing her townhouse lately and it’s probably because Brielle is so proud of her home and loves to post snippets of her house on her Instagram stories.... I think there’s something to this. Notice how she only shows one area or room at a time? It’s because she’s a lazy slob and I guarantee you her entire house is a shit pit and needs to be cleaned. She is a total insult to stay at home mothers who work their asses off around the clock trying to do the most while she is on her happy hour rotation. Give me a fucking break PLEASEEEEEEEEEE 🙄 Also Julian isn’t even in speech therapy LET ALONE intensive speech therapy so what the fuck is she even talking about?

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Its not even telling Tracy to relax. She needs to stop period. She legit throws him under the bus every single chance she gets and for what?? Who is that benefiting? Sure as fuck not her. And Corey doesn't give a shit. He can still see his kids. Like he doesn't give a fuck if Tracy runs her mouth, but where was the energy Tracy had before when she said how she didn't want anyone saying anything bad about him?

She is such a toxic piece of shit ex-wife and Jessica needs to go simmer down and focus on her newborn baby vs sticking her nose in someone else's business
Jess’ baby is another one who definitely lost the parent lottery. “Mommy” is too busy with her head up big T’s ass to even pay attention to her newborn child. You’d think at almost 40 she’d mature but noooope far from it.

• Heart
Holyyyy! Y’all got the tea today!
It’s ironic since she’s always posting about how blessed she is for her great husband and how they got married so young and fast because they knew right away.

I wonder if that’s why she’s also so big on getting Botox and lip injections constantly.
I have some tea as well....
I know he used to whoop her ass .... he has a construction company and scams people left and right...
Her wrinkles are crazzzzzzyyy deep (seen in person) from all the cigarettes too that’s why so much Botox

• Wow
  • Sad

Gigi0380

VIP Member
She wants some man to get her that nice home?!
For what? So she can decorate it with leopard prin and velour?!

Yeah and destroy it cause we all know she won't clean it. Also, who says you need a man to buy you a house. Shes a big bad scorpio that financially provides for her kids all alone, why would she need a man to help her get a house. Grow up get a real job, stop relying on your parents and be a grown up. I bought my house with the help of no man!!!

• Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
I was just about to post almost the same thing! I had it in March and I still feel like I’m trying to catch my breath ALL. THE. TIME. I had it “mild” since I didn’t need any intervention but at the time, it kicked my ass, hard! I doubt getting Covid would humble her, but maybe knowing she only has Medicaid, she might have an “oh shit” moment. Her careless behavior is trending towards her getting it and NJ numbers are creeping up high so keep on testing fate, Big T. Let’s see how that will play out for you!

She’s so predictable, it’s sad. No wonder @MNSMOM is so bored with her. You ladies have been calling her every move for a while now. Step up Tracy! I thought you were this super unique, creative, “can’t nobody read me” Scorpio. Seems you’re more like a basic bitch to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
If a deaf son can’t humble her, NOTHING will

• Heart

Beyondit

Sorry but moms don't constantly list what they do for their children as much as this idiot does. Welcome to motherhood Tracy!!!!

• Heart

MzDeDa

I do my hair every day before work, I even do my sons hair (not much but it still needs to be done) hes even dressed in clean matching clothing.
The fact that Tracy can't get up, make pancakes for her kids (bc I made a big batch and leave it covered in the fridge so I'm not remaking it every single morning) with some sausage or bacon for her kids is disgusting.
Its not that hard to lay out outfits the night before, its not hard to make them sandwiches or breakfast while they play with their toys.
She is the definition of LAZY. And doesn't care about the wellbeing of those three little babies.
And her lack of knowledge on CURLY hair is gross. Fucking do Jaydens hair, embrace her perfect curls. Holy fuck. Shes ruining that little girls curls and I can guarantee its because she's jealous of her 4 year old
I think Tracy is jealous of Jayden too. There is something she sees in that child that she knows she doesn't have (and possibly Skylar too).