Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Just want to say Brielle’s house > Tracy’s house.

Her decor is so modern and fresh. Unlike Tracy’s velour couches and dollar tree shennanigans.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Those are fake ass payless boots (no judging). What happen to her expensive "Jimmy Choo's" and "Prada" purse shes been bragging about? Its been almost a month since she posted the pics. Please tell me WTF is she an influencer for sucking dick and drinking? I don't see her promoting anything but the crappy boom bod that no one buys.

She sounds like and idiot when she by saying she's the sole provider for the kids and doesnt have money to spend on herself. So who pays for all her drinks, food, etc when she goes out with Sammy? Also, its obvious you dont spend $$ on your kids because they always look disheveled in there clothes.

She loves to attack people when they bring her shit to light. Im sorry but I dont believe that Corey isnt giving her ANYTHING. She is money hungry and im sure her ass would be harassing him on the daily for money if he didnt give it to her. He probably gives it to Tara to purchase stuff for the kids because he knows she would blow it on crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Let’s be real here.... she doesn’t want to celebrate her birthday with her kids. She barely wants anything to do with them since none of it fits her picture perfect life anymore.

andrean67

She’s really trying hard to let us know she’s found her timbs wearing prince... oh right she swore to keep her next flopationship private :unsure: let’s see how long this dude lasts with her absurd demands. Looks like it’s the same dude she lifted her fupa for from the bar.

• Haha

LivLove

Ew i can’t. there is so much psychology in the relationship tray has with her kids, her brain must have so much childhood trauma of her own that she’s sick as an adult and repeating her cycle. there is a reason tray has zero relationship with her brothers.

i was finally catching up on this tread & someone made a post about the lavish birthday parties for the kids and perfect life facade tray would keep up (sorry can’t find your post lol!!) .... i’ve been a genuine fan for yearsssss, i’m now so embarrassed to admit i supported this toxic family so much that i have memories of THEIR memories!!! Deadass i remember the exact moment and what i was doing the day Tracy announced she was pregnant with Skylar!! (i know this may sound creepy lol.. i swear i’m just a genuine human being)

but now that i’m also older with more experience and growth as a person.. holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. I totally feel that she doesn’t have a deep motherly connection with the kids because she wasn’t emotionally involved in her pregnancies.

Can you even imagine her being pregnant? She’s one of those moms where you almost forget she’s a mom. Because you just can’t see it. HER PREGNANCIES WERE AN ACCESSORY!! ... the photoshoots, the Instagram accounts, the outfits, the clout.. it was literally creating a pilot for their spinoff —— I’ve been around a lot of pregnant people and it’s beautiful & emotional... the ones who make it over the top glamorous & disconnected are usually the ones who end up with tattle threads about them 🤷🏻‍♀️ 💋

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Tracy didn’t turn into a miserable bitch, she always was one. She was the same nasty twat in beauty school that she is now. No one liked her and everyone talked shit about her including the teachers. Anyone catch her talking about being a stay at home mom and working from home, so she expects her working husband to wake up early and help with the kids on his only day off or that’s a dealbreaker? She was going off about how it’s a big problem if on his day off he’s sleeping until 11. It must’ve been exhausting being married to such a lazy, needy, entitled bitch. She was on live again talking about what an irresistible nympho she is. Saying how amazing she is at riding dick like there’s no way in hell she’s holding up all 300 lbs of herself to get on top for more than 5 seconds. Once again Tracy your man still left and you imply he cheated so obviously sex is another thing you fail at miserably. Now she says she was dating someone after her separation and she fucked it up by going through his phone, but last week she said she was talking to someone and the fans ruined it. Does she think no one notices how long it takes her to get her filters on before she shows her face on live? And those hideous faces she makes the whole time trying to be cute. How people can’t see through her lies and bullshit is beyond me.
Can we just say.....Trashy used to go on and on on the podcast about how secure she is, how she let her man go out with the boys whenever he wanted, etc. So now when she says she went through his phone just goes to show that she is insecure. I’ve been there too, my ex was so shady I used to look through his phone all the time because I was insecure and I didn’t trust him. I just think it’s funny how Big T has turned into the exact type of person who she and Jess spent 3 seasons making fun of.

Reactions: 26

bus

She had to sneak a picture from behind him. Imagine going out with someone for drinks and they’re taking pictures of you from behind acting like you’re dating so they have something to post. What a messssss.
I wish the tables were turned and HE snapped a pic of Big T without her knowing. That would be fucking glorious 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Tracy makes me laugh how she posts her “type” and the type of guy she’s looking for is not going to be interested in someone like her, I’m not even trying to be mean, I’m being realistic. She posts these super fit men, has mentioned before they have to be successful.. yet, she’s over weight by quite a bit and doesn’t work or have motivation. Most men, esp those type are usually picky and superficial (yes I’m stereotyping but most guys I know are like that) and they aren’t wasting time with a chubby girl esp one that has nothing else going for them.
Here I’ll say it… They don’t wanna waste their time with an overweight stay at home mother of three kids that aren’t even theirs.
We’ve all discussed before in these threads how sometimes a woman gets lucky and attracts her prince so to speak after marrying or kissing her frog. This is not that. Tracy’s type isn’t the type to be looking to settle down, they are looking for a one night stand , a hot piece of ass and that’s about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Well shit.... dangerous is definitely the way to put it. Especially when he thinks you're a size 12 but more like an 18.
I can only imagine the guy she's seeing given her type and the way she is. He's probably a whole hot mess himself which is why she won't post him. He's probably a downgrade from Corey.

If he is a downgrade that would explain why she's keeping him so private. We all know if she really has a man she would broadcast him everywhere just to try to get under Corey's skin. I swear she just keeps posting a pic for every guy she's on a date with to make people wonder. That Ace tattoo she posted looked like it was done in a basement. I'm sorry but that goes to show what trash she's involved with.

• Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
She wants some man to get her that nice home?!
For what? So she can decorate it with leopard prin and velour?!

• Haha
  • Sick

Heybxtch

What does she mean she pays for school? Her kids go to a private school??? If that’s so , why haven’t they been going at all ? I guess being top of your class means you barely have to go.🥴

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Laughable. Her kids are not well cared for. And look at Tracy pinning this person's comment so her pathetic saddies can bully her.
Kids wear the same dirty clothes for 3-4 days at a time. Julian barely has boy clothes. She literally shaved Julian’s head to avoid having to do anything about it. Cut Skylar’s hair because she got called out. Jayden’s hair while adorably curly, looks like they’re barely brushed properly or Tracy must be vicious with a brush and probably blames Jayden. JULIAN CANT FUCKING COMMUNICATE!!!

Those babies look sick and stressed the fuck out in every picture. As if they just want someone to hug them and hold them to make them feel less broken

All their teeth are jacked as if Tracy is too broke to see a dentist.
If it ain’t free Tracy don’t want it.

But sure tray, they’re well cared for and taken care of. No bitch, they’re well taken care of when you need them as a prop, or need them to fit a narrative... other than that, you’re literally looking to pawn them off on whoever is willing to take them.

I fucking can’t with this dimwit, 2 cent, washed the fuck out reality star.

(sorry for the cursing, but I’m soooo sick of her pretending she is mom of the year when he children’s needs are barely met)

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
So...she got a money judgement against Corey for child support in the amount of $15675.49 on 11/03/2020 & he’s paid $0 to date. Interesting.
that’s what happens when you have so many kids with a crazy bitch Corey. Do the crime you pay the time that simple. I don’t condone any man not paying child support I don’t care what the baby momma does. Pay your due and if you don’t feel she’s being responsible prove it and get full custody!!! He should be paying for his kids regardless of how anyone feels! Sounds like He’s a big ass deadbeat like we predicted. Pay for your kids idc who your baby momma is that is your legal obligation I’m not giving him slack just because I don’t like Trashy. He needs to do his mf job!!

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
You did!! And you know she is so salty about not being able to hoe it up for her birthday.
I just saw someone post the same thing on Twitter.

What bothers me is the people who were chanting "I'm staying home because of my sock parents" and now chanting how they can't take it anymore. Be in health care. Wear a fuckibg mask for 12 hours. Let me know how you feel when you go home with marks on your face and bruises on your nose from the mask.

I am so sick of these covid isn't real people. Natural selection do your thing.

LOL at this comment!! She must be sick of repeating herself .... “woe is me” .... “it’s so tough being an influencer”
Shes fucking nuts. She really thinks she's a SAHM and then compared Julian's disability to a job 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ someone take those kids from her. Shes a fucking joke

• Heart
Reactions: 24