Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Cries about how she’s sole supporter of her kids.... kids look disheveled ALL THE TIME..... but here she is at another self care appointment.... igaf if her birthday is coming up. Those babies are last in her world.... it’s infuriating... and her saddies will hype her up about how deserving she is of all this shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

AntiBS

Good to see we can all agree to disagree! It says a lot about people. Adults know how to disagree w/o yelling, cursing at each other, or threatening to beat each other up.... like Trashy does! She cannot accept the fact that we all think differently, and we don't always have to agree. BUT... what we do have is RESPECT for one another... something she will never have or understand!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
So I guess any earnings from the "Celebrity Boxing" (LOLOLOL) whenever that happens.....lol will probably go straight to the Succubus herself.??? Cuz of that money owed. Not sure how that works. 🍿 and How many times is this Bitch going to post that pic with that hat and baige hoodie or whatever?? Now she has to add music? OMG im PMS*NG BAD! today lol. Seems like somethings going on with her eyelids to......

Jackies husband.....wtf is up with the "rico swavy" chains and the sunglasses when he inside?? its like settlethe FUCK DOWN there..... he thinks he God's Gifts....and hes NOT........
I had to let that out... LOL
He plays up this stupid guido thing. It’s a north jersey guy thing. It was attractive in 90s/early 2000’s. Not now. I feel like Jackie’s surgery aged her so much, which is why she does Botox and etc. She’s supppppper thin now. Idk she rubs me the wrong way constantly.

• Heart

Missyd

First,she says the Aruba trip was to celebrate her parents anniversary, then while being there that it was to celebrate Jaydens birthday, now it was a Christmas gift.🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is so fucking stupid. I have too much to say I will come back later when my kid is asleep to drag her. Lol.

• Haha
She can't even claim to be a stay at home Mom because she ain't even that she's an insult to real Mom's. She never fully takes care of her little ones I doubt she does anything productive with her little ones. She claims her job is social media Bitch please!! We all know she sits her ass on the couch all day taking selfiies and filtering that worn out tired ass mug of hers!! Her poor babies probably starving for attention,real meal,hugs,love,and more not that fake ass love she post on Social media.🙄
It’s sad that Julian is deaf. It doesn’t make him less than but it is a life challenge. I hate saying this but he is so far behind. If his parents weren’t always in some form of denial about his challenge, they may have worked with him better and he’d be further along in his development. He’s a cute kid but Tracy always thinks looks and “swag” are going to carry them. Julian seems to have other challenges and I’m not trained professionally to say if his behavior is due to his deafness or not. But if his parents were more involved with his development, he probably would only a step or two behind other kids his age. He’s way behind kids his age. Unfortunately, he’s the type of kid that Tracy probably made fun of all the time.

• Heart
She gets me so mad when she says shes a full time stay at home mom!!! Literally gets under my skin! Such lies!! Shes like hardly ever with them.. and if 1 out of her 3 kids is with her she takes them to her botox appointments! Mom of the year over here! She does nothing educational with them.. she doesnt take them on any trips or fun places the only thing she knows to do is drop them off by someone elses place

Is this picture black and white so we dont notice the flowers on julians pants?? And how big is that shirt his sleeved are rolled up like 3 times 🤦🏻‍♀️ Im done
C8A011DC-8306-447B-BA64-6887EE9CA218.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

TeawitMe

So this will be the outfit for the next 5 months??? This Baige getup. Im just wondering how long it took for her to find that spot in a parking lot for this little show.... LOL. Those eyebrows look like they been shaved with a carrot peeler. QVC special.... chopper :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Lolita89

Can’t wait to see how long her new man lasts. Thought she wasn’t telling anyone if she was dating or not. Full of shit as usual then 😂😂

• Haha

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Trashy: MY PRIVATE LIFE IS PRIVATE AND YOU GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM DATING AND YOU ONLY SEE WHAT I SHOW
What day of the week is it?
Tracy: it’s actually 68 degrees here but you’d never know that Or who I’m fucking
😂🤣😂😂 bitch we haven’t asked!! Not once!!

Aha thank you! I think I knew that. I guess I just don’t think of differences being an issue.
Dude it absolutely does. She’s learning things she never would experience as a Caucasian women but I’m sure her husband has experienced stuff in his life. I respect her opinion more then Tara’s for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
It’s sad that Julian is deaf. It doesn’t make him less than but it is a life challenge. I hate saying this but he is so far behind. If his parents weren’t always in some form of denial about his challenge, they may have worked with him better and he’d be further along in his development. He’s a cute kid but Tracy always thinks looks and “swag” are going to carry them. Julian seems to have other challenges and I’m not trained professionally to say if his behavior is due to his deafness or not. But if his parents were more involved with his development, he probably would only a step or two behind other kids his age. He’s way behind kids his age. Unfortunately, he’s the type of kid that Tracy probably made fun of all the time.
You bring up a good point. Tracy does strike me as a bully back in her school days, and she continues to be a bully well into her 30s. She’s just paying her dues now.

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
I love the fact that she swears he wears his timbs bc it does things to her 🤣🤣🤣 bitch, she just called herself easy. If it only takes workboots to make this girl wet, imagine what she's done for less 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not only this but literally EVERY SINGLE GUY/GIRL in the frickin New York/Jersey area wears Timbs or as they ORIGINALLY (they, meaning NY started it, meaning it came from the Bronx/queens, if not mistaking, also meaning it came from a people of color) call it.. BUTTAS!! I’m not from either (but am a person of color) and I know that. Shout out to Rap/hip-hop and cultural awareness for putting me on!!

She acts like Timbs are some sacred thing when it’s an east coast thing and even then literally everyone has them. From the kardashians to regular people.

andrean67

What grosses me out about her being a mother is how she sexualises her children. She gets so excited to post about how Jayden resembles Carmen Electra. Really? You’re excited about your daughter growing up to look like a playboy bunny? Or stressing on the fact Skyler will be a blonde with blue eyes. Or that Julian is definitely going to be a heartbreaker growing up. She’s so superficial with her children treating them like damn accessories. Wait till one of them decides they don’t want to be a cheerleader or if Julian doesn’t want to wear chunky ass timbs and play sports and rather play games or something that isn’t tacky Tracy approved.
Something else I find disgusting is how readily she’s willing to teach Skyler to use hands on someone. Reminds me of the times her big bodied ass played bully in Jerseylicious always resorting to violence. Shes preparing those kids to grow into a bully like her. Tracy you ought to teach them kids what not to do so they won’t end up sad like you.

Reactions: 18

Jadog51

This place is messing with her ego if they are calling her a “celebrity” 👀😆 also, look at how uncomfortable she looks in the video the dermatologist posted on their Instagram ... she sticks her tongue out in it too ... so very classy Trashy. I was trying to see what app she has open on her phone. If I’m not mistaken, looks to be some sort of photo editor. The pic she posted was probably taken before this procedure since they probably require no make up on. She was probably in the midst of editing her photo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

TeawitMe

Wonder how she would have paid him? In her amazing world renowned pop rock blow jobs 🤣🤣🤣
Not even a homeless man is that desperate
Maybe she opened up a tupperware---and hooked him up with some of those.. "famous Brussel Sprouts"....... OOHHHHH SHiiitTTTTT

• Haha

littlesweetp

VIP Member
tara has skylar 🙄
That's her favorite. You know, blue eyes and all. Poor Jayden. Doesn't anyone here talk to Corey? Can't y'all "highly suggest" to him to shift his focus on the treatment of the one child that looks like him for ahem, the court battle? He's trash too but someone has to speak up for Jayden. And Tara ain't it. Horse face looking b!tch. She's no better to Jayden then the rest of them. And Stephanie thinks her daughter is amazing. There's a Spanish saying "parents see their crows as doves". Crows being their kids. Something like that and Stephanie embodies this to her core.