Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Good god I hate Tracy
Sounds like our comments on tattle about Brielle having a career (and not an InFlUeNcEr) are getting to her hahaha
The fact that she says “going to school doesn’t buy class” just proves that Big T is insecure that Brielle was smart enough to get through school, whatever that schooling may be, to get a real job. Trashy you’re an idiot and you have no class posting selfies with your bikini shoved up your ass on your family paid vacation with your dad in the next room. Talking about sex, dildos, and random one night stands on your podcast. Where is your class?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Anyone else annoyed by her asking what’s a good straightener? Like you are a hair stylist you don’t know which a good one? Only does it so someone will send her a straightener she doesn’t have to pay for
Omg yes! I also thought she never used heat to style her hair 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Cool sculpt takes 3 months to show any type of result. So good luck Tray thinking its going to show results ASAP. also, bravo on spending close to 3k so far when your children need new clothing, shoes, hair appointments, ACTUAL food. If you don't fucking want them give them to someone who will love and care for them. Holly hell.

• Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
I honestly think Tracy hates herself so much and she sees so much of herself in Skylar that she takes it out on Jayden. It’s no secret that Skylar’s already insecure the way she grabs her stomach and poses in pictures, she is the biggest brat, and she’s definitely not as cute as Jayden. I’m sure Tracy was the exact same way when she was younger and just never changed, so that’s why she’s obsessed with Skylar and making her feel superior if that makes sense.
I'm on board with this whole paragraph. I think Corey is good looking. Everything else about him, well, not something I need to worry about. But anyways, I always believed that bc Jayden looks identical to Corey, she's gorgeous. This has to kill Tracy. I'm not trying to drag Skylar but let's call a spade a spade. She's chubby. She has a very round face and possibly horrible teeth for life. You can easily see Jayden will grow into a natural beauty. Skylar, well I'll just say thank goodness she has those blue eyes. I'm sure Big T resents Jayden bc she's looks like Corey, she's naturally pretty, she's sassy, she didn't have blue eyes and most of all bc she wasn't a boy.

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
All sick appointments must be over. She’s on her way to finally pick up her kids
1. I really wish she'd stop taking photos whole she's driving. So freaking irresponsible.
2. I see she has the Italian horn hanging off her mirror. She is hell bent on keeping up with this "Italian" facade lmaooo

• Haha
  • Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
U GUYS!!!!! im CACKLING THE FK UPPP OVA HERE!!!!! omg!!! you's are killing MEEE TODAY!!!!! LMFAOOOO! when you's starting listing her clothes items! i swear i stopped breathing!!!! bahahahaaaaa

So every guy has to drink to be with her?? BIG T..... Post the next GUY with JUST WATER----- please...lmfaooo
Don’t worry. By Tuesday he’ll be a memory because her “fans ruined it”

• Haha

andrean67

So she voted for Trump and thinks Covid is a joke because clubbing is more vital during a pandemic. Her children will need a good tutor and guidance because Corey ain’t the brightest bulb either and their precious Tata can only do so much.
1604461289482.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Jrock101913

I know a lot of people on here seem pro corey but honestly him and his family seem like scumbags. He seems like he’s present when he’s with them and I’m sure he’s a loving father BUT I could see him canceling time with them or pawning them on his sisters so he can be with Brielle and I also could see him being the type to claim he has “no money because he hasn’t worked”, which I get but I’m sure he got unemployment throughout that whole time and he lives with his family so his living expenses age minimal, there’s no excuse for him not to pay her. They are both degenerates IMO

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I can't wait to see this trainwrecks posts all weekend for her birthday 😂😂 Have fun going out with Sammy until 10 pm lmao
😂 😂 They’re both so cringe. Like grow up your not 21 any more or anything even close so I understand it’s your BiRtHdAy but In case you haven’t got the memo this is the year of Covid. Leave it to Tracy though to be the self-centered turd that she is & go out drinking this whole weekend with Sammy to show the WHOLE world how desperate she is to try to look cool & like she has an actual life. LOL 😂

My husband and I have canceled multiple vacations this year and had to miss out on BOTH of our birthdays in April and March due to Covid. LET ME TELL YOU IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT; ITS MY LAST YEAR IN MY TWENTIES & I had my birthday planned almost a year ahead of time but we will make up for it even bigger when the world reopens. So I def get it but It’s called being an adult… And doing what you have to do. Can’t wait to see her 5000 bar selfie’s with Sammy, lip-synching alone and acting like there at some big CLUB event or whatever lmao 😂 these two 😂 Lmaooooo

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I think Tracy is jealous of Jayden too. There is something she sees in that child that she knows she doesn't have (and possibly Skylar too).
Bingo. Tracy definitely see something in Jayden that she feels she’s lacking. We could be wrong but that’s usually what happens when mothers are jealous of their own offspring… I know from personal experience. My mother has been jealous of me since I was a young child. Long story short: I haven’t talk to her in years. Heed warning Tracy! 🆘

TBH, i would rather look like raven ans be 100% real and a mother/wife and caretaker for my mom then be this ugly lying THOT who has 3 kids but still hasn't figured out the purpose in life. She still thinks its getting fucked and shitfaced with random people.
PRECISELY. And I’ll add to this.... I’d rather “look like” Raven then act like a 20 year old party girl in my 30s whose too busy chasing dick to be bothered by her own kids needs. I don’t care how gorgeous you are there comes a point when looks no longer matter because you’re so mean and vile and cruel to other people it totally negates that outward beauty. Tracy can sit there and think she’s this hot MILF or whatever but the reality is no one wants to be around her or with her because she’s a disgusting person from the inside out and it shows every time she claps back in her Instagram comments and in just about everything else she does.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Queue the bday “makeover” with the cool sculpting.

God forbid she actually work out.
I nEvEr dO aNyThInG fOr Me

meanwhile her kids are out here looking gross with rotted teeth, unbrushed hair, clothes that don’t fit. I don’t understand how she and Corey can both be that selfish.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jrock101913

16CD18B2-E9B6-4C1A-B18F-34E351B9261B.jpeg

You can see where she air brushed her neck and where it ends and her actual skin begins. People are commenting “you look so thin”, I really can’t decide if people are that dilusional or just want to kiss her ass. You can see perfectly where she’s pushing her boobs up. Also this hair style 🤦🏻‍♀️ Whyyyy can’t she just be real? I bet if she sat there normal, with no makeup, no filter, her hair in a messy bun, she would look great.

• Haha
  • Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
True lol
They were both too young to jump into that marriage and 3 kids. There are plenty of young moms and dads who can do it and succeeded, but Big T and Corey were not. Hence why Big T is out sleeping around and Corey is barely around, and Tara takes care of the kids (not that she’s any better). The kids are suffering biggggg time, and they’re paying for Big T’s karma.
They should have kept dating and then get engaged. I feel like she just wanted to beat GiGi and Oliva because Frankie was ready to propose to GIGi and he never did. Feel like Tracy is that "one upper" type of friend. Like you can never have your spot light, it always needs to be on her.

• Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Sis!!!! That was the tea and I love you😆 yes saddies come be real baddies over here!! We won’t ever drag you due to a inability to read correctly. We will not hate you if you never spelled out coconut during sex or thought of coconuts during sex. We won’t force you to stick out your tongue. We do promote a healthy diet and good hygiene. We won’t ever answer your question with a random thought or number. We will promised to always be a comfort in your times of need. We will click the like button on your comment even comment acknowledging you. I can go on and on but I know no one wants a paragraph of me being a pissant😁 welcome real baddies!! Unlike Tracy we will genuinely care and love you! We’re some caring bitches over here💕
In Tattle We Trust !

• Heart

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
I know a lot of people on here seem pro corey but honestly him and his family seem like scumbags. He seems like he’s present when he’s with them and I’m sure he’s a loving father BUT I could see him canceling time with them or pawning them on his sisters so he can be with Brielle and I also could see him being the type to claim he has “no money because he hasn’t worked”, which I get but I’m sure he got unemployment throughout that whole time and he lives with his family so his living expenses age minimal, there’s no excuse for him not to pay her. They are both degenerates IMO
I agree with all of this.
I NEVER liked Corey, since his JL days. He (and Tara) seemed so thirsty and opportunistic. On top of this, he's racist and homophobic/transphobic from his past FB posts.

• Heart