Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deba

Shit is going down on her latest post

There’s no logo. These are just straight “work boots”
First,she says the Aruba trip was to celebrate her parents anniversary, then while being there that it was to celebrate Jaydens birthday, now it was a Christmas gift.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

toronto5678

Chatty Member
You know she didn’t get those boots or YSL bag because we would have gotten an post, story and Tik Tok of the mailman delivering the package, her opening it, her wearing it and Skylar wearing it because she’s jUsT LiKe MoMmY.

Then a caption of “don’t worry about who my mail man is. Maybe I’m fucking him, maybe I’m not, YOU’LL NEVER KNOW.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jayycro

Anyone else annoyed by her asking what’s a good straightener? Like you are a hair stylist you don’t know which a good one? Only does it so someone will send her a straightener she doesn’t have to pay for

• Haha
Reactions: 34

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see how long her new man lasts. Thought she wasn’t telling anyone if she was dating or not. Full of shit as usual then 😂😂
I love the fact that she swears he wears his timbs bc it does things to her 🤣🤣🤣 bitch, she just called herself easy. If it only takes workboots to make this girl wet, imagine what she's done for less 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Tracy didn’t turn into a miserable bitch, she always was one. She was the same nasty twat in beauty school that she is now. No one liked her and everyone talked shit about her including the teachers. Anyone catch her talking about being a stay at home mom and working from home, so she expects her working husband to wake up early and help with the kids on his only day off or that’s a dealbreaker? She was going off about how it’s a big problem if on his day off he’s sleeping until 11. It must’ve been exhausting being married to such a lazy, needy, entitled bitch. She was on live again talking about what an irresistible nympho she is. Saying how amazing she is at riding dick like there’s no way in hell she’s holding up all 300 lbs of herself to get on top for more than 5 seconds. Once again Tracy your man still left and you imply he cheated so obviously sex is another thing you fail at miserably. Now she says she was dating someone after her separation and she fucked it up by going through his phone, but last week she said she was talking to someone and the fans ruined it. Does she think no one notices how long it takes her to get her filters on before she shows her face on live? And those hideous faces she makes the whole time trying to be cute. How people can’t see through her lies and bullshit is beyond me.

• Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
“It’s okay to take care of yourself”

but don’t take care of your kids. Got it
I know we bitch about Tracy always catering to herself first.. but it really hit me today. I hope/know this is a safe space disclose information. I’ve been suffering with severe anxiety/depression since my middle school/ high school days. It ramped up in my college days and then got out of control when I had kids (PPD/Anxiety/Depression) my parents and I, KNOW if it wasn’t for my kids, majority of the time I wouldn’t get out of bed. I push through EVERY SINGLE DAY for my kids. I said before on here the minimal work my kids dad puts in and the hell I went through with abuse and court.. so I get frustrated with these “me time” posts and getting these expensive things because I’d KILL for those.

But especially today. That’s why I’m going to this as a safe place. Anyone who has suffered severe anxiety/depression please chime in! Today, was a day I had to call my parents to ask them take off of work to get my kids because I couldn’t get out bed because my anxiety flared up like other! They took off from their jobs and took my kids and I AM FOREVER IN THEIR DEBT for doing this when I get like this!!! I feel like a shitty mom and it brings me back down even more because I had to “hand them off” to my parents because for my own mental health. TRACY HAS NO SINGLE CLUE! I’ve been working at this with therapist for YEARS and still have times when I struggle and call upon my parents to help.

Despite Tracy’s ugliness with herself and parenting, I posted this because I feel like we are a family here and I’m honestly struggling today. Please pray for me! And anyone else, I know it’s Wednesday, about to be Thursday, and I know this thread is for Tracy. But let’s check in with each other once a week for support. How does Mental Health Monday’s sound? Every Monday we vent about our personal mental health/situations and we get
support on here. I know how frustration for most of the moms to see this BULLSHIT of Tracy on here. Just want you to know I AM TOO, struggling, especially with seeing posts like that, and you are not alone. LOVE YOU ALL!

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Trashy: MY PRIVATE LIFE IS PRIVATE AND YOU GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM DATING AND YOU ONLY SEE WHAT I SHOW

• Haha
  • Heart

P.I

A little inside scoop that I have... a lot of the baddies aren't happy with Tracy and her attention seeking ways. They also aren't happy with the vibe that is on club baddie, to the point where they actively refuse to speak about Tracy if she comes up in the conversation because she actually annoys them these days. Also a lot of them are disappointed that nothing was mentioned for remembrance day on the podcast. A lot of these women are secret haters and I cant show the evidence because it will blow up my spot so I'm going to continue to be undercover and post here when I have info!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Heybxtch

Must be feeling like shit after last nights podcast where your own daughter called you out for being shitty 🤣

No one:

Literally fucking no one:

Tracy: 🗣 ITS NO ONES BUSINESS WHO IM FUCKING MIND YOUR BUSINESS, BUT LOOK AT THIS TATTOO ON WHO IM FUCKING!! I JUST GOT BACK FROM A DATE!! MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

LivLove

You know what.. I’m 24 and tray inspires me. I can totally marry someone who looks like Corey and have no wifey or cooking skills at all. Yay!! The pressure is gone.. I’ll marry a hot construction worker, have 3 kids back to back and then make his sister raise them while i get drunk and eat all day 😁 (lol joking)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member

an InFlUeNcEr lmaooo 🙄
I mean if these companies are truly stupid enough to give her free procedures/things, then they deserve the zero ROI they signed up for lol
I’m really curious if Corey truly doesn’t pay for anything. It’s hard to know who to believe at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
It's a group chat... there was a post earlier on club baddie about some woman posting about her husband and Only Fans, these 'baddies' in the group chat were ripping this woman a new one, then Jess got involved on the club baddie post and they're furious about the response that Jess left on the post. Some have left club baddie now and are saying that they don't want to be a baddie anymore because of how that was handled. They claim to be their supporters but they're all saying how the podcast has no direction & they haven't listened for a while & its rubbish now and the whole Tracy & Corey thing has been dragged out for monetary purposes & they're over it. One has messaged Jess privately and is now bad mouthing that response. One is saying that Tracy is a bully and gets away with it too...
Sis!!!! That was the tea and I love you😆 yes saddies come be real baddies over here!! We won’t ever drag you due to a inability to read correctly. We will not hate you if you never spelled out coconut during sex or thought of coconuts during sex. We won’t force you to stick out your tongue. We do promote a healthy diet and good hygiene. We won’t ever answer your question with a random thought or number. We will promised to always be a comfort in your times of need. We will click the like button on your comment even comment acknowledging you. I can go on and on but I know no one wants a paragraph of me being a pissant😁 welcome real baddies!! Unlike Tracy we will genuinely care and love you! We’re some caring bitches over here💕

• Heart
  • Haha

AntiBS

This trick thinks she is an influencer? OMG she is DELUSIONAL! She has no clue what a real influencer does or how much money they actually make. No Trashy you are not an influencer.... there is nothing you post that I would run out and purchase. NOTHING! You are tacky, & wear fake Gucci, LV, etc. A real influencer will dress the part, wear real brands (not Dollar General), and post correctly. Again, delusional!

• Heart
  • Haha
Tracy is a classic insecure mean girl. She peaked in high school and the sad thing is her “peak” was not real. It’s just when we are young, her type of attitude and behavior is more acceptable and more of what a lot of us want. It’s obvious if Jerseylicious never happened for her, she’d be the same annoying person who tells people she’s all that but she wouldn’t have an audience. Her followers are usually women in her age group who think like her with broken marriages or relationships who look at Tracy as a celebrity. Not that I’m a big Jersey Shore fan but look at the difference. Snooki for example was a hot mess. But then the show’s popularity took off and gave her money and fame. She realized that it wasn’t cute to continue to be a hot mess and sustain her wealth and fame. Same thing with Mike the situation, same thing with JWoww and Deena. Even Angelina in some ways. Or they simply grew up. Now they have money and opportunities that can set up their whole families. Tracy never achieved that nor will she and it shows how jealous and immature she is that people don’t bend to her will. Heaven forbid if she had JS clout and money. She’d be even more terrible. Because money and fame doesn’t change you, it reveals who you are. Sorry for the long rant. Just my two cents. 💕💕💕

• Heart