Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We left off somewhere around Tracy’s halloween 🎃 👻 night out and the subsequent tongue out, lip syncing at the bar with Sammy and the owners of Luna in Jersey City. The place was dead empty.

Also.... Tracy posting a photo of some rando man’s chest or bicep and a ace of spade tattoo and how its her sons name. 🙄

and, lots of photoshopped AF vampy saggy boob pics. Been kinda slow what can I say 🤷🏼‍♀️
Happy Tattling!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't wait for the 5 day Big Birthday Bonanza of her making a fool out of herself like she did labor day weekend

Reactions: 16
Can't wait for the 5 day Big Birthday Bonanza of her making a fool out of herself like she did labor day weekend
How convenient that it will be coreys weekend too. She won’t even be with her kids. Not like she seems to give a tit.

How convenient that it will be coreys weekend too. She won’t even be with her kids. Not like she seems to give a tit.
She will turn on the waterworks and say she can't be with them because it's not her weekend and all the saddies will pity her.

Then they will say what an asshole Corey is because he could've let her have them for the one weekend.
Let's not forget how Corey did not have them for Father's Day. As if it would've been a huge problem for her to switch weekends with him.

Reactions: 11
Let’s be real here.... she doesn’t want to celebrate her birthday with her kids. She barely wants anything to do with them since none of it fits her picture perfect life anymore.

Reactions: 27
Let’s be real here.... she doesn’t want to celebrate her birthday with her kids. She barely wants anything to do with them since none of it fits her picture perfect life anymore.
I believe she sat down and looked at a calendar and planned everything for her benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
tara has skylar 🙄
That's her favorite. You know, blue eyes and all. Poor Jayden. Doesn't anyone here talk to Corey? Can't y'all "highly suggest" to him to shift his focus on the treatment of the one child that looks like him for ahem, the court battle? He's trash too but someone has to speak up for Jayden. And Tara ain't it. Horse face looking b!tch. She's no better to Jayden then the rest of them. And Stephanie thinks her daughter is amazing. There's a Spanish saying "parents see their crows as doves". Crows being their kids. Something like that and Stephanie embodies this to her core.

Reactions: 18
Mhmmm

On the other hand, Jackie posted something today abt Trump2020. I guess some of yall were right that said she & Tray share similar opinions. I gotta say I was kinda shocked though
I wanted to comment this!! Jackie has always been so quiet (her husband on the other hand is a huge vocal supporter) so I was low key hoping Jackie might have different views lol. But yeah today she confirmed it.
tara also confirmed her views today (especially if you read her comments on her recent post)

Reactions: 7
Mhmmm

On the other hand, Jackie posted something today abt Trump2020. I guess some of yall were right that said she & Tray share similar opinions. I gotta say I was kinda shocked though
I think everyone on the show (maybe not Olivia) is a Trump supporter.

Reactions: 7
Someone should report Tracy to CPS. Verbal/mental abuse is still abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.