Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Highlighs:
All she does is communicate in a relationship...

she’s not insecure in a relationship

She talked about hypothetical cheating in a relationship, which sounded more like her ranting about Corey without saying his name.

She went through a new boo’s phone when they were dating to see if things were “going well” between them.

She doesn’t like “making love” type of sex.

All you see is Tracy’s double chin in the live.
Remember when Tracy said that she trust her man and would never go through their phone. Welp, that's a lie.

Reactions: 24

Mendy

Chatty Member
I wonder if big t woke up in that sweatshirt today smelling of old liquor and cum laying next to her dick. 🤣😅🤣😅
My joke for the day. Name something more tired then that tan sweatshirt. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bzop123

I can't wait to see this trainwrecks posts all weekend for her birthday 😂😂 Have fun going out with Sammy until 10 pm lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jrock101913

Lol tims are her weakness? Seriously what is she in middle school? I’ve never heard something so dumb. Wonder how long til this guy runs

Also a YSL bag for a struggling mom? And she cannot say she’s an influencer for them! What a joke she looks like. Also, can she ever stand normal? She tries to post full
Body pics since people always call her out and everytime she crosses her legs, bends over or
Puts something infront of her, that has to be exhausting to put that much effort into a picture

margaritatime

VIP Member
Queue the bday “makeover” with the cool sculpting.

God forbid she actually work out.
I'm glad she finally found time to take care of herself . It's been long over due . How long has it been since she last took care of herself? A week ? Noone deserves it more than her. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone feel like tracy all of a sudden started posting her living room table/couch because brielle always takes videos or her living room?? Tracy Hasnt posted anything around the house in months she hasnt even been home for months.. all of a sudden now shes showing her clean dining table and living room??

• Heart

AntiBS

Fun fact. My nieces mother is a legit scum bag. She sent this little girl roughly 4 to our home in SANDLES, during WINTER! we went to Payless and got her some really cool sparkly silver fake uggs. Guess what her mother did. Threw them out the moment she got her back. She always came up to us in her brothers hand me downs. Never clean. She would always get a bath when she came up to see us, (every other weekend) and we even sent down nicer clothing for her because she wasn't able to wear it here 24/7. NOT ONCE DID SHE COME BACK UP IN THE NICE CLOTHING. Alwags dirty fucking hand me downs.

So to me Tracy is fucking trash. She knows what she's doing and its in SPITE of Corey. Idgf if he's dumb or whatever. He is trying to do right by his fucking kids and Tracy can go fucking deep throat a God damn knife for all I care.

Not once should a CHILD feel the abuse from split parents. not once. Children are innocent and because Tracy doesn't believe in being nice and genuine to her young child is causing them to be sickly looking and disheveled. Period. So in my honest opinion, where ever Tracy is getting her money for these lavish gifts and hair appointments should be spent on her children, first and foremost.
Sorry.
I come from a home with divorced parents. My parents divorced when I was around 9ish. My mother never took my dad to court. They split amicably. My father would give my mom every week child support for me. He paid for 1/2 of my school tuition all the way until I was 18. Once I decided where I was going to school he paid for that as well. I needed braces.... they split the cost. My 1st car.... they split the cost. I saw my Dad every other weekend, and he would take me to do fun stuff with him. I went on vacations with my Dad. Although my Dad wasnt the most affectionate man out there, I knew he loved me. He took care of me. Mind you it was easier because Im an only child. BUT he could have turned his back on me. My parents tried to be cordial ALL the time for my sake. Till this day when I have any type of party at my home they BOTH attend. AND my Dad brings his 2nd wife (he remarried 25 ago) and my Mom talks to both of them.

I never once felt my parents divorce was my fault, and I was never neglected. Trashy's kids aren't so lucky! I truly feel bad for them. I hope one day, in the near future, things change for the better for them BUT knowing how much of a twat their mother is.... I doubt it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

here_for_the_T

She’s definitely doing all of this cool sculpting because no bariatric surgeon will touch her and she has no intention of doing things naturally (including the healthy changes she would need to make to have a gastric procedure done).

LAZZZZZZZZY TRAZZZZZZY

• Haha

Jrock101913

Tracy makes me laugh how she posts her “type” and the type of guy she’s looking for is not going to be interested in someone like her, I’m not even trying to be mean, I’m being realistic. She posts these super fit men, has mentioned before they have to be successful.. yet, she’s over weight by quite a bit and doesn’t work or have motivation. Most men, esp those type are usually picky and superficial (yes I’m stereotyping but most guys I know are like that) and they aren’t wasting time with a chubby girl esp one that has nothing else going for them.

• Heart
View attachment 306070
i thought she was private and didnt want fans knowing her dating life now she wants these guys ti publicly declare their love (lust) publicly on her page? Yikes
This Bitch is stupid always trying to prove men want her!!! Her ass knows damn well her DMs are dry as Raisins 🤣 I always notice men hardly ever comment on her pics it's always her bitter bitch saddies. If men really found her attractive she would have comment's up the ass. Real hot celebrity woman have comment's from married, single, hell even gay men commenting how beautiful they are. Men don't give a shit if they actually think you're hot they will say it. Comes to show you no men are interested in her. Her desperate ass always trying prove how wanted she is!! Bitch please stop you're embarrassing yourself 🤭🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart