Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then she has the nerve to say “I married my one night stand because my head game is A1” or whatever dumb tit comes out of her dirty mouth lol
hahaha yikes I just got that video out of my mind. She’s said quite a lot of dumb things but that was pretty well up there. No one is going to marry someone because their head game is “A1”

Reactions: 10
Her fukin lips i can't. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. Did I mention Horrible. Tracy please girl stop it!! It looks Horrible!

Reactions: 7
I get that she’s a hoe bag but I don’t think what Tracy does on Corey’s weekend should matter toTara. If Tara doesn’t want to be with the kids 24/7 it’s up to Corey to step up and take them. I’m no fan of Tracy but she does have the kids for two full weeks at a time. She should be able to do what she wants on the two days their dad sees them.
I agree with you. What Tracy does during Coreys weekend is her (and all of IG’s) business. She’s not a great mom but it’s Corey’s weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That tattoo is horrible anyway she should be embarrassed. She thinks Corey gives a tit when he’s laughing at her all this time along with everyone else with a brain. She claimed she’s not in the spirit this year because of everything going on but she can put together her costume and celebrate but not put any effort into her kids costumes and can’t decorate for them? What a dumb witch. Her and Sammy are pathetic, 2 losers that just have each other and get on social media to portray fake lifestyles and bodies. If Corey and Brielle break up it’d be so tempting to take one for the team and mess with him for a little just to make Tracy’s life hell. She’d definitely meet her match lol. Her kids have been looking awful they look exhausted, washed out and Julian and Skylar are becoming overweight. I feel so bad for them exposed to all of her negativity and miserableness. They probably walk on eggshells around her they always look so stressed and unhappy she should be ashamed what an unhealthy way for them to have to live. It’s amazing how she’s saying she doesn’t have a double chin when she has about 7 of them chilling there. If she wasn’t so rotten to the core I’d probably feel bad for her. It must be an awful way to live constantly being insecure, bitter and miserable and an all around hideous human being. She blames everything else on these guys ghosting her but not the fact that she’s the ultimate catfish and completely insane. I’d be mortified and creeped the hell out if my hook up took a picture of my tattoo, related it to her child and posted it for her thousands of followers, how weird.. Tracy seek help immediately you’re long overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hahaha when she took the video of julian (owner of Luna not her son lol). DYING. I went to college with him and he is the last person who would want to be videoed like that and put on the gram. I can only imagine the tit he talked about her when they left. HAHAHAAHA. I'm really lolin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha when she took the video of julian (owner of Luna not her son lol). DYING. I went to college with him and he is the last person who would want to be videoed like that and put on the gram. I can only imagine the tit he talked about her when they left. HAHAHAAHA. I'm really lolin.
What is with her need to always take pics with the owners of these restaurants? She did the same thing posting a pic with the owner of the block too🙄
They prob all talk so much tit about her once she leaves

Reactions: 18
What is with her need to always take pics with the owners of these restaurants? She did the same thing posting a pic with the owner of the block too🙄
She wants people to know that shes such a celeb, she hangs with the owners of restaurants LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She wants people to know that shes such a celeb, she hangs with the owners of restaurants LOL.
Imagine her going to a restaurant and saying “let me speak to the ownaaaaa” and then taking selfies with them on her story. It makes me cringe lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She knows the wife of the owner of the block lol Tracy’s kids had a play date with their kids last week that she posted about

Reactions: 8
Omg now she’s drooling over a 17 year old in her latest story. What in the actual duck, Vomit!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Omg now she’s drooling over a 17 year old in her latest story. What in the actual duck, Vomit!!!!!!!!!
Omg I came here to see if anyone saw that...gross!!! If it was a guy posting about a 17yo girl, he’d be called out as a pedophile

• Sick
Imagine her going to a restaurant and saying “let me speak to the ownaaaaa” and then taking selfies with them on her story. It makes me cringe lol
Exactly cause every celebrity just goes looking for the owner for a picture ☺🤣 Usually it’s the other way around she swears she brings traction to ppls businesses with her bought bots. She’s so delusional and those videos Halloween 😂🤣 looked like a sports bar on a dead day.

• Haha
Exactly cause every celebrity just goes looking for the owner for a picture ☺🤣 Usually it’s the other way around she swears she brings traction to ppls businesses with her bought bots. She’s so delusional and those videos Halloween 😂🤣 looked like a sports bar on a dead day.
If you go on the restaurants IG, they post a picture of people there for a Halloween/full moon dinner on Saturday but no Tracy or Sammy in sight. The astronaut made it though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you go on the restaurants IG, they post a picture of people there for a Halloween/full moon dinner on Saturday but no Tracy or Sammy in sight. The astronaut made it though lol
Thats because no one is allowed to take photos of them without it being their phone. Lol. They both suck

• Haha
the astronaut is the owner :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.