Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow’s podcast episode is a birthday episode... how many times do you think they’ll say Scorpio?
Tattle ladies - let’s have fun and turn it into a drinking game. Take a shot for every time they say Scorpio

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 297605

She is literally SO desperate. She’s the type of person that flips out if you ask questions but tries and gets people to ask her questions because of the sneaky things she posts. Pick a lane. She’s always saying “no one will ever know if I’m seeing someone” but then you post this? She’s so laughable.
They look like 2 eggplants please make it stop I’m tired of seeing them😩🙈

• Haha
Tattle ladies - let’s have fun and turn it into a drinking game. Take a shot for every time they say Scorpio
I’m down! I was gonna grab a lot of wine anyway and watch America go bat tit nuts tomorrow on Voting day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LMAO 😂 Oh? Because what your big secret life? Spending time with your kids LOL you post everything else online so don’t even act like you’re some big secretive double agent big T 🙄 #yaplayedyaself

We need to get to page 50 and close this thread out but heres the new one - go hit the “Watch” button now to get notifications!

Happy Election Day 😘 🇺🇸 #vote

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
888D5D78-22E5-4DF7-8244-8890B4D269DD.png
Still associating her child with men who are just trying to get in her fishy leggings then disappear. Her location, I can’t. A grown woman, a mother if you can even call her that acting this way. It’s like watching a 15 year old have a manic episode that never ends. The fact that her and the people around her see that she’s spiraling worse every day and don’t do anything about it is crazy. You’re telling me none of these people including herself see that this is far from normal? I just don’t even know what to say at this point.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I listened to the podcast on my walk this morning.
Don't remember everything, and i am listing out of order.
They named a lot of famous scorpios, 😴
Jess refuses to reveal her age, (noone cares) not even Trashy knows it.
There is someone (a guy) in Big T's life that "BEGGED" her to get divorced along with her family and friends. While someone else (i'm thinking corey) "BEGGED" her not to.
This guy was the push she needed to get the divorce.
She is solely providing financial support to her kids.
At first she thought noone would want her with 3 kids under 5, but apparently she was so wrong because there are so many guys that want her.
She is spending her bday with a guy.
For her birthday She is getting evoke on her neck for to melt fat away, some type of freeze sculpting on her arms and a 2 hour massage. She will be getting bday sex and she knows exactly who to call for it.

She was trying to figure out how not to go crazy in the house quarantining for 2 weeks after her Aruba trip. 🤦‍♀️

Jess brought in Skyalr and Jayden for some bday Q&A's about Tracy.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
There is someone (a guy) in Big T's life that "BEGGED" her to get divorced along with her family and friends. While someone else (i'm thinking corey) "BEGGED" her not to.
At first she thought noone would want her with 3 kids under 5, but apparently she was so wrong because there are so many guys that want her.
For her birthday She is getting evoke on her neck for to melt fat away, some type of freeze sculpting on her arms and a 2 hour massage. She will be getting bday sex and she knows exactly who to call for it.

She was trying to figure out how not to go crazy in the house quarantining for 2 weeks after her Aruba trip. 🤦‍♀️

Jessica it’s 2020 all of your information is available

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Thank you for taking one for the team, you’re a real one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank you for taking one for the team, you’re a real one!
We all have to do our part :ROFLMAO:

Thank you, I was going to google her, but really did not have the energy for her stupidity. Really no one cares how old she is . They both try so hard to be mysterious and for people to sweat them. Take several seats witches.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Thank you, I was going to google her, but really did not have the energy for her stupidity. Really no one cares how old she is . They both try so hard to be mysterious and for people to sweat them. Take several seats witches.
I’m just shocked that she acts the way she does as a 37 year old 🤔

• Wow

Right they are both so desperate and so cringey.
No one cares about Tracy or Jess… I laugh at today’s podcast topics. Oh, you provide everything for your children Tracy? Tell that to your parents I’m sure they would have a good chuckle. Lol 😂
Good for her I guess for getting to go out yet again on her birthday and getting some birthday dick I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She should probably stay home, and you know work on herself and all that jazz before she goes opening up a new relationship/duck boy....
You see whether people realize it or not, sex is an energy transfer. It’s a spiritual thing. It’s not supposed to be used as you’re one night stand with any one you find at the bar. I was taught that you’re supposed to hold onto that until you find someone who’s worth sharing it with. Plus men love the chase. Why are they gonna buy the whole cow when they can get the milk for free? 🐄 🤔 Until Tracy deals with her in her issues and takes the time to sort them out and learn to love herself she will continue to attract Mr. right now instead of Mr. right. Just some things for Tracy to think about.

Also, evoke is for tightening your skin. If she thinks that’s going to get rid of her triple chin she sadly mistaken. I’m not even a professional but I know enough to know that first she would need to lose the weight if that’s what she’s trying to do and then maybe get the evoke for the loose skin. But it’s not going to be this miracle cure that she thinks it is… Same with the cool sculpting on her arms or whatever it is that she’s going to get done. Eating right, drinking lots of water and working out religiously is the only way. Unless your blessed with great DNA 🧬 which she is not lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Mid makeup, had to send him this”

CRINGEEEEE!🤮
LOLOL she isn't sending this to anyone 🤣 maybe Sammy in the other room lmfao

37?! Wow she is EXTREMELY immature. She looks young, but definitely doesn't act her age. Chill out Jess, you're pushing 40 sweetie, time to act like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well I assumed this by her not saying and her friends being in the 33 bracket. Wasn’t she like a ditz on glam fairy? Would make sense she’s immature for her age.

Well I assumed this by her not saying and her friends being in the 33 bracket. Wasn’t she like a ditz on glam fairy? Would make sense she’s immature for her age.
I never watched Glam Fairy but she is a total airhead from when I used to listen to the podcast, and she was already 35 by the time the podcast started lol

TATTLERS - I am DYYYYGING. Trashy is posted on REDDIT!!! I opened my app and saw some subreddit I follow (Instagram Reality) on my home page with pics of her!!! I can assume it’s either the Trash photoshop page people or a fellow Tattler??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.