Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Tara feels when she sees Tracy out hoeing while she’s indoors tending to the kids. Does she have no social life? How long before she puts her foot down? I could never ever endure someone using me to that extent, regardless of how much I love their kids. Especially when they’re so ungrateful and irresponsible and they bash my sibling online. Like hell, no, you ain’t finna do that here!

Reactions: 11
Thats disgusting......like beyond disgusting. She acts like she has ZERO kids and pretends she's 21 again

Reactions: 17
Yuuuuck she is such a slut. Her kids are gonna be embarrassed of her once they’re old enough to know. And they’re gonna get bullied so bad for their mom’s slutty ways. It’s almost as if it will be karma for all the bullying she did to others her entire life 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder how Tara feels when she sees Tracy out hoeing while she’s indoors tending to the kids. Does she have no social life? How long before she puts her foot down? I could never ever endure someone using me to that extent, regardless of how much I love their kids. Especially when they’re so ungrateful and irresponsible and they bash my sibling online. Like hell, no, you ain’t finna do that here!
I get that she’s a hoe bag but I don’t think what Tracy does on Corey’s weekend should matter toTara. If Tara doesn’t want to be with the kids 24/7 it’s up to Corey to step up and take them. I’m no fan of Tracy but she does have the kids for two full weeks at a time. She should be able to do what she wants on the two days their dad sees them. Granted if it were me I would stay home and relax and not go party and get wasted, but shame on Corey for letting Tara do it all on the two weekends a month he gets to see them.

Reactions: 9
Tara isn’t all that great to those kids either. But she does need to get a life of her own. You’d think she’d want her own kids or a man. Or a woman. Either one would be cool. But damn she’s not awesome either.

Maybe it’s Cory? Maybe they hooked up for a quickie 🤷🏼‍♀️
As trashy and stupid as I think Corey is I also think his tattoos aren’t that ugly. 🤣

Reactions: 7
Also didn’t someone say she was bragging about having a day date today? Now she’s alluding to being naked with some guy (based on the pic they appear to be naked). Sooo she had a random day date and ends up sleeping with this guy? What a disgusting thing to post for someone whose “so private”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe what TRASHHH Trashy is. She is so hell bent on showing the world she's being intimate with a guy that she takes a picture 🤢🤢 like oh hold still, let me take a pic of your tattoo and post it for 500 k followers because I'm telling everyone I'm v private now. She is so mentally ill. Who over the age of 22 would act this way????? Never mind being a mother. Absolute TRASH

Reactions: 16
Come on momma Maloney come gather your daughter. Even though she is a 32 year old adult, she clearly needs some guidance. Comparing a tattoo to “Ace”, this broad really is disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Can’t turn a hoe into a housewife or a mother apparently
Preach
She’s such a huge skank, what man of any self respect would bring this slut home to his family?🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s nothing more than one night stand material, and even that is being generous lol

Reactions: 12
Preach
She’s such a huge skank, what man of any self respect would bring this slut home to his family?🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s nothing more than one night stand material, and even that is being generous lol
I mean, we all know she gives it up on the first night. *cough* Corey *cough*.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First off, what kind of guy is ok with this THOT slut whipping out her phone to take a picture of his tattoo for social media?? Cant be that normal either. I would have a major problem with that

• Heart
Imagine the poor mother whose son brings home Tracy. Legit a nightmare, and then the circus begins. If my child ever brought home a girl like that, I would sit him down and tell him to run.

I mean, we all know she gives it up on the first night. *cough* Corey *cough*.
And then she has the nerve to say “I married my one night stand because my head game is A1” or whatever dumb tit comes out of her dirty mouth lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.