Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TATTLERS - I am DYYYYGING. Trashy is posted on REDDIT!!! I opened my app and saw some subreddit I follow (Instagram Reality) on my home page with pics of her!!! I can assume itโ€™s either the Trash photoshop page people or a fellow Tattler??

IM HOWLING LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ HAHAHAHAHHA

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jess, if youโ€™re reading this... STOP THE bleeping STUPID ASS SONGS.
Your voice is nails on a chalkboard, you are not funny, you are immature as duck. Grow the duck up

Reactions: 13
TATTLERS - I am DYYYYGING. Trashy is posted on REDDIT!!! I opened my app and saw some subreddit I follow (Instagram Reality) on my home page with pics of her!!! I can assume itโ€™s either the Trash photoshop page people or a fellow Tattler??

Holy duck, she is hugeeee in that side angle pic!!

Great find !!!
The truth always comes to light. Wait for the breakdown she will have when even more people find out her truth. Of course it will all be social media's fault . Boo hoo, woe is me, I'm being bullied.

For the record, I am in no way fat shaming her. I have more than a few pounds myself that I can stand to lose. We are all here for the same reason, it is not that she is fat, it is the fact that she lies about it. Plus she gets mad if anyone calls her out, making them look like the bad guy.
She posted about Evoke treatments to have a double chin removed, but then says she doesn't have a double chin. Then on the podcast she says she is getting evoke to remove the fat on her neck . Which one is it?

I cannot imagine having to Photoshop every single picture/video I post, which I do not post that often. For her it's a daily occurrence.
If you are not comfortable with your body, do not go through the trouble of editing ALL your pictures to appear what you are not. Don't post at all, or work for the body you want other to see.
Yes, we all know what is our good angles to hide a few pounds , but she is completely overboard and makes herself unrecognizable.

I always saw the photoshop fails on her posts and knew she tweaked a little bit, But when I saw her real unedited posts, I was shocked. I almost thought the unedited posts were photoshopped to make her look so big.

She cannot go through her whole life living this lie. She is slowly starting to be exposed as she should be.

• Heart
She was going stir crazy quarantining? You mean when she went to a salon and got her hair done? She could have at minimum, gotten it done in her house. But no she did not quarantine. This is bull.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She was going stir crazy quarantining? You mean when she went to a salon and got her hair done? She could have at minimum, gotten it done in her house. But no she did not quarantine. This is bull.
yes, exactly.
I think her only form of quarantine was that she had her kids for 2 weeks straight. She was outside every day since she got home.

I laughed so hard at that LOL oh youโ€™ve had such a hard time quarantining have you? How was your new hair? Howโ€™s your nights out been kid free ? And so on and so forth sheโ€™s so full of bean dip itโ€™s scary...!

I laughed so hard at that LOL oh youโ€™ve had such a hard time quarantining have you? How was your new hair? Howโ€™s your nights out been kid free ? And so on and so forth sheโ€™s so full of bean dip itโ€™s scary...!
Life must be so hard for Tracy Maloney, having to quarantine for two weeks after coming back from her parents Aruba vacation. witch please your arrogance is absolutely astounding!!!!

• Haha

FFS, she couldn't put those puppies in a bra, wear a girdle, spanx, something ?! She is in the freakin' wedding party !
Too bad How Do I Look no longer comes on because Tracy has no sense of style and she always looks sloppy.

Reactions: 11
Omg Tara just posted her and skylar voting . So itโ€™s Tuesday and Tracy still doesnโ€™t have her kids back?

Oh she is going to LOSE IT! Reddit is a huge community especially when it comes to reality shows and especially when it comes to reporting on blogs! Blogs always use โ€œone reddit user said..โ€ I personally donโ€™t have an acct, but I check the subreddits for housewives, below deck, tit show teen mom or any other tv series Iโ€™m heavily into ๐Ÿคฃ ( Married At First Sight for spoilers is GOLD on reddit)

Reactions: 12
Oh she is going to LOSE IT! Reddit is a huge community especially when it comes to reality shows and especially when it comes to reporting on blogs! Blogs always use โ€œone reddit user said..โ€ I personally donโ€™t have an acct, but I check the subreddits for housewives, below deck, tit show teen mom or any other tv series Iโ€™m heavily into ๐Ÿคฃ ( Married At First Sight for spoilers is GOLD on reddit)
Thereโ€™s already threads of her on there too lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Look at Tracy, trying to be a peace keeper about loving thy neighbor whether youโ€™re dem or rep.

• Haha
I remember back when this thread first started, I was seeing some decrepncies with Tracy so I googled her and there was nothing on Reddit a comment or two from JL days and there was only one Or two threads on here of her but recent comments were months in the past and now look.. Ohhh man!! What are the subreddits called?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Look at Tracy, trying to be a peace keeper about loving thy neighbor whether youโ€™re dem or rep.
Unless, of course, that neighbor is an immigrant. (Referring to her rant that she went off about some immigrants who woke her up in the middle of the night).

I can't recall ever seeing her on Reddit before, but it could be older posts - she apparently has a subreddit dedicated to her, but no recent posts. I know that when I saw today's photoshop post, I honest to God thought I had instead opened Tattle LOL. Then realized it was on there.

Reactions: 11
She would loose a ton of followers if they knew some of the racist tit she's said. People of different races that are cool with her look stupid to me laughing and giggling with someone who clearly has said some rude things. She has called black people nigg...didn't say the whole word. She talked shut about a taxi driver saying he probably can't even speak English and then talked major tit about her immigrant neighbors. As if Americans and white people aren't ever loud.

Jess interviewed the kids and asked Jayden what makes mommy sad / cry and she said โ€œmeโ€ and Tracy was like yuppp

and also Jess called Corey a little man

Tracy said that she quarantined for two weeks after Aruba ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Jess interviewed the kids and asked Jayden what makes mommy sad / cry and she said โ€œmeโ€ and Tracy was like yuppp

Tracy said that she quarantined for two weeks after Aruba ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If Tracy does not Jayden send that little girl my way i will give her all the damn love she deserves.

That comment broke me as a mother and as a daughter feeling like my own parents felt like I caused them issues growing up

• Heart
How can she say she quarantined? Iโ€™m very confused, she posted videos of her out almost every single day and people even called her out so wtf

She is such a vile woman to that child. Jayden didnโ€™t ask to be born. My god what the duck does this family have against a bleeping 4 year old.
As a mom, hearing another mom say this about their child is heartbreaking.

• Sad
How can she say she quarantined? Iโ€™m very confused, she posted videos of her out almost every single day and people even called her out so wtf
Because she thinks noone has eyes to see the contradictory things she posts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.