Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Tracy? Princess Armour needs an upgrade. The clothes here look like stuff that’s sold at Asian hair extension shops or Rainbow. These clothes make the tackiest fits from Forever21 look chic.
Rainbow ⚰⚰⚰ I haven't seen one of those stores in some time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s not answering this. It used to always be “because he completed our full house” now the king is gone so she can’t win that poker hand. (And Corey is far from a king, but you get it).

I don’t think Brielle is all that cute either but I’m assuming she is a nice person. Because who at this point, even a nice person, wouldn’t have flipped the f out with all the harassment? But I don’t think she’s cute. Just my opinion.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m saying sis!!!!😂🤣 especially to have lasted this long Alexa play Pony by Genuwine!!😂
I'm freaking Dead love you guys!!!😘❤ Tracy brags about how good in bed she is I highly doubt it. Couldn't keep Corey apparently 🤷‍♀️ and yasss get it Brielle!! Someone else is pleasing ya ex man that you still wish you had Tracy we know you ain't over him!! Now thats Karma once again for that ass!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Forget abt her sleepin in her tank but if you watch her story with kids at Target Julian is wearing long gray shirt and looks to me as the same shirt he slept in after layin all over the cart! This is unacceptable- fuckin gross and down right neglect!!!! My heart breaks for those kids!
Those kids deserve so much better! They are all disheveled! Their clothes are dirty, fit wrong, wrinkled, etc. They probably shaved Julians hair so they didn't have to wash or comb it. So sad what their lives have become. Its a 3 ring circus, and Trashy is the ringmaster!

Trashy is really reaching.... she posted a pic of Andy Cohen with little Ben (his son), and tagged him saying omg how cute is his son? Really Trashy? Trying really hard.... Andy has no time for a has been whose biggest claim to fame was... oh thats right she never had one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did you guys see the comment on her recent pic - someone saying "the black tank top again..it must be filthy wonder why you have no man" she commented back saying she has about 30 and does laundry too lmao, I'm surprised she didn't delete it yet...my work day is slow today so I have lots of time to read!

Also, since when it is cute to put a little boy in LEGGINGS everyday?? what happened to sweats, jeans?? like is he really wearing leggings from one of his sisters?!
Not in her defense, but I literally have around 20 of those camis, but I wear them under my shirts, not alone.

Lol I did start stalking her page to see who she was - still really couldn't figure out what she does?! But still! At least it's a step in the right direction and not backwards like T is going.. T congratulated him which was nice I guess, but I wonder how it makes her really feel seeing so much success in these once reality stars and nothing for her - Jerseylicious, Jersey Shore, Housewives..
She’s a successful beauty YouTuber. She has an eyeshadow palette in collaboration with BH cosmetics which I used a few years ago. It had some really nice shades and had some highlighters too. It became my go-to palette and I used it on all my clients. I started following her since then and she seems really cool. Her estimated net worth is about $1.5 million. Maybe Tracy should start questioning her sexuality 🤷‍♀️

Forget abt her sleepin in her tank but if you watch her story with kids at Target Julian is wearing long gray shirt and looks to me as the same shirt he slept in after layin all over the cart! This is unacceptable- fuckin gross and down right neglect!!!! My heart breaks for those kids!
Don’t forget the yellow shirt Jayden is wearing for the THIRD day in a row!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s a successful beauty YouTuber. She has an eyeshadow palette in collaboration with BH cosmetics which I used a few years ago. It had some really nice shades and had some highlighters too. It became my go-to palette and I used it on all my clients. I started following her since then and she seems really cool. Her estimated net worth is about $1.5 million. Maybe Tracy should start questioning her sexuality 🤷‍♀️
I finally googled her and read up on her! Well, even if she doesn't have a 9-5 job, she's obviously doing things right and making her money!! Even if she did help Tango with the barbershop, still way more successful and going in the right directions than Big T! A barbershop is a great business to have so this could def last as a successful business until he's old as long as he keeps clients and runs it right!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought the ride on the bottom of the shopping cart was so gross when she posted it because it was so close to the ground, and as the wheels are rolling, they are throwing up dirt and germs from the ground :sick:. Also the spot where Julian was laying, I usually rest my foot on there while waiting on line, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that does that.

Then to see him in bed with the same shirt she is so disgusting. I've seen her post pics before of her and the kids wearing the same clothes for 2 - 3 days in a row. Maybe you can get away with a 2nd day (if it's not humid and gross out) and it was worn for a few hours , but 3 days is disgusting.
Oh wait, I thought she was teaching her kids to always leave the house put together.

I really think she is doing this messy, dirty, msitmatched look to show everyone that Corey is not giving her money. That's all she mentions when she talks about him. Not saying it is right on his part, but we don't know the real story.
She is a huge C U next tuesday for doing that.
Those kids have plenty of tacky clothes to look (somewhat) presentable. And you don't need money every week to buy new clothes to look put together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I finally googled her and read up on her! Well, even if she doesn't have a 9-5 job, she's obviously doing things right and making her money!! Even if she did help Tango with the barbershop, still way more successful and going in the right directions than Big T! A barbershop is a great business to have so this could def last as a successful business until he's old as long as he keeps clients and runs it right!
Maybe Tracy should go ask him for a job!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe Tracy should go ask him for a job!!!!!!
Lol do you think she would ever do that? Never! She seems to think she can be okay for the rest of her life just doing her "social media work" .. good luck with that! She probably doesn't even have anything saved, she'll live off of her parents and then their inheritance when the day comes that they pass.

Reactions: 11
I thought the ride on the bottom of the shopping cart was so gross when she posted it because it was so close to the ground, and as the wheels are rolling, they are throwing up dirt and germs from the ground :sick:. Also the spot where Julian was laying, I usually rest my foot on there while waiting on line, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that does that.

Then to see him in bed with the same shirt she is so disgusting. I've seen her post pics before of her and the kids wearing the same clothes for 2 - 3 days in a row. Maybe you can get away with a 2nd day (if it's not humid and gross out) and it was worn for a few hours , but 3 days is disgusting.
Oh wait, I thought she was teaching her kids to always leave the house put together.

I really think she is doing this messy, dirty, msitmatched look to show everyone that Corey is not giving her money. That's all she mentions when she talks about him. Not saying it is right on his part, but we don't know the real story.
She is a huge C U next tuesday for doing that.
Those kids have plenty of tacky clothes to look (somewhat) presentable. And you don't need money every week to buy new clothes to look put together.
I was just thinking the same thing!!!! She's making the kids look poor like they don't have any money for new clothing or shoes. Purposely allowing them to be unkept for her own sick, sick manipulation. A normal mother wouldn't photograph her children in that condition either. She thinks she is so cunning, but she's actually a moron. If someone thought they were struggling, they'd then see her getting unnecessary lashes, supposed designer bag/shoes, hair done & nails. Anyone with half a brain cell would see she is spending it on her looks while her kids are unhygienic. I don't have words to describe this warped demented SICKO

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m guessing Big T will never get gastric bypass or a sleeve. Those doctors require so much of the patient, she would never be able to follow the doctors instructions. Plus, you can’t bullshit those doctors.

I don’t think Big T will get cool sculpt, the results aren’t immediate.

Personally, I think she’s going to go the surgery route: Tummy tuck, BBL, breast lift for the pancakes and last but not least: Liposuction. Any plastic surgeon will do the surgery, as long as you have the $, the results are immediate (after 2 weeks of healing) and she’s done! Quick, fast and easy in her mind. No work for Big T to do, no hassle with many lengthy dr appointments, no fighting with the insurance company to get a gastric sleeve approved, no dieting, no nothing.

Either her parents are funding this surgery or she applied for a care card and will charge it. This manipulative witch will be having surgery. Mark my words.

Oh and duck you Big T. That’s because you irritated me while I was watching your live.
crappy doctors and some doctors in Columbia and Mexico, who only want the money will most certainly do it. But if she wants to survive the procedures, she’s going to go to a good surgeon . And any good surgeon will tell her she needs to lose weight first before any of this can happen and she won’t lol. If that pic of her in the leopard thing sitting down in the pervious thread is real.. yes.. they’re not letting her on an OP table. Ive Said before but I had a friend get a breast reduction and I had a friend get, well try to get a BBL. The friend that got a breast reduction had to lose some weight before the surgery and the friend that wanted the BBL.. A YEAR AND HALF LATER.. is still working to drop some weight so she can return and get it done. The the surgeron told her it was dangerous at her weight to do a BBL. She’s heavy like Tracy but not AS BAD as her.

Which brings me to Kanye wests mom as another example. She wasn’t even heavy but she had blood pressure issues and went doctor shopping in the Us. Every single surgeon told her she can not get plastic surgery, they wouldn’t do it. So she went to South America (I believe) to the one doctor who would do it.. and.. well.. she didn’t make it.

So I’m saying this to say, ain’t no makeover happening until she looses weight herself first.. With her drinking and the rapid weight gain, she probably has high blood pressure too. And she’s not going to go to some crap shop plastic surgeon and no good one would waste or jeopardize their livelihood on pleasing her and ignoring medical issues that could result in death or serious complications.

Reactions: 16
Don’t forget the yellow shirt Jayden is wearing for the THIRD day in a row!
Look my two grandsons during the pandemic wore the same thing for DAYS. Lol AT HOME tho. Not out and about. My mom, who watches them, didn’t have the energy to fight them. But when they go out and about they are showered, cleaned and looking presentable to society in clean fresh clothes and chonies etc. Lol Oh and my daughter in law isn’t posting daily pictures in the same wardrobes.

Reactions: 9
crappy doctors and some doctors in Columbia and Mexico, who only want the money will most certainly do it. But if she wants to survive the procedures, she’s going to go to a good surgeon . And any good surgeon will tell her she needs to lose weight first before any of this can happen and she won’t lol. If that pic of her in the leopard thing sitting down in the pervious thread is real.. yes.. they’re not letting her on an OP table. Ive Said before but I had a friend get a breast reduction and I had a friend get, well try to get a BBL. The friend that got a breast reduction had to lose some weight before the surgery and the friend that wanted the BBL.. A YEAR AND HALF LATER.. is still working to drop some weight so she can return and get it done. The the surgeron told her it was dangerous at her weight to do a BBL. She’s heavy like Tracy but not AS BAD as her.

Which brings me to Kanye wests mom as another example. She wasn’t even heavy but she had blood pressure issues and went doctor shopping in the Us. Every single surgeon told her she can not get plastic surgery, they wouldn’t do it. So she went to South America (I believe) to the one doctor who would do it.. and.. well.. she didn’t make it.

So I’m saying this to say, ain’t no makeover happening until she looses weight herself first.. With her drinking and the rapid weight gain, she probably has high blood pressure too. And she’s not going to go to some crap shop plastic surgeon and no good one would waste or jeopardize their livelihood on pleasing her and ignoring medical issues that could result in death or serious complications.

To each their own, but personally, I would NEVER get elective surgery for vanity. I am too scared of dying and leave my kids without a mother , and by kids I mean 16 and 22 year olds. Yes, Im that mom. I know I can die at any given moment , just crossing the street, but I would not take a risk just to get validation from ig followers. It happens very often when young, healthy girls go for unneccesary surgery and die. Just not worth it to me.
But in her case, she has 3 little ones that she wouldn't care if they were left motherless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.