Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes. I dreamt that I got access to Tracy’s Instagram and screenshot a bunch of receipts from her DMs for you guys lol. There were a lot of her messaging brands and begging them to pay her to promote them cos she’s a struggling single mom of 3 under 3 🤣 and I also got the scoop of what really happened between her and Corey. Then I changed the password so she’ll get off IG and take care of her kids 🤣 🤣. Wild ass dream!!! Phhheewww.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yikes. I dreamt that I got access to Tracy’s Instagram and screenshot a bunch of receipts from her DMs for you guys lol. There were a lot of her messaging brands and begging them to pay her to promote them cos she’s a struggling single mom of 3 under 3 🤣 and I also got the scoop of what really happened between her and Corey. Then I changed the password so she’ll get off IG and take care of her kids 🤣 🤣. Wild ass dream!!! Phhheewww.
If only it was not just a dream 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry if someone already posted this I’m too tired to go through all the messages tonight but yeah somethings going on.

I don’t think she’s that attractive but Corey is allowed to live his life.
I have seen other pics of Brielle. I do think at least she can do better than a guy with 3 kids from a previous relationship plus baby mamma drama. I think her and Tracy have similar styles. As we know though, looks are not everything. Tracy may be more attractive, but she does seem very difficult to get along with. I just can’t imagine being dumped with three kids. I immediately thought he should have just stayed with his wife if he was going to go with another who looks almost the same. Must have been some serious fights for him to leave the mother of his three children. I do wonder if him and Tracy will get back together. Are they already legally divorced? BTW, I notice Brielle has “single” on her Facebook so I wonder if she is no longer with Corey or if they were possibly just close friends or hook up partners.

P.S. I remember being disgusted at how she would talk about Corey going to Dunkin to get her vanilla chai. They were the ultimate annoying couple. She is so full of it that she would like to get a drink with his gf.

Reactions: 15
I have seen other pics of Brielle. I do think at least she can do better than a guy with 3 kids from a previous relationship plus baby mamma drama. I think her and Tracy have similar styles. As we know though, looks are not everything. Tracy may be more attractive, but she does seem very difficult to get along with. I just can’t imagine being dumped with three kids. I immediately thought he should have just stayed with his wife if he was going to go with another who looks almost the same. Must have been some serious fights for him to leave the mother of his three children. I do wonder if him and Tracy will get back together. Are they already legally divorced? BTW, I notice Brielle has “single” on her Facebook so I wonder if she is no longer with Corey or if they were possibly just close friends or hook up partners.

P.S. I remember being disgusted at how she would talk about Corey going to Dunkin to get her vanilla chai. They were the ultimate annoying couple. She is so full of it that she would like to get a drink with his gf.
Tracy talks about Corey like he completely drained her for 10 years, yet, when things were “good” she would post about him every couple days about how hot he was, how in love they were, and everything else to go along with how happy, perfect, amazing, better than anyone else, they were. Best wedding, best rings, 3 under 3, blah blah blah.
Also Brielle is def prettier than Big T. And much slimmer, by at least 100 lbs. That’s a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The saddies, "why are you so invested in someone's life" witch...are you pathetic saddies not invested in Tracy's life? Holy duck they are dumb
and my favorite/ they ALWAYS attack the person for not having pics and using a fake profile... umm helloooo are you not aware they’ve probably been blocked by your queen once before?!it has nothing to do with being afraid 🙄

Reactions: 14
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol.
00605E27-DCAB-4DF2-BBCE-D6B1F68AD3F8.png

Reactions: 1
Tracy talks about Corey like he completely drained her for 10 years, yet, when things were “good” she would post about him every couple days about how hot he was, how in love they were, and everything else to go along with how happy, perfect, amazing, better than anyone else, they were. Best wedding, best rings, 3 under 3, blah blah blah.
Also Brielle is def prettier than Big T. And much slimmer, by at least 100 lbs. That’s a fact.
Who is more attractive is a subjective topic. Her pics on Instagram look good. I seen her other pics on Facebook. I can see why he went with Brielle. I was blocked by Tracy years ago so I stopped keeping up with her. Just can’t believe all this happened! I think it’s just wild.

She posted this 41 minutes ago. Crazy that it looks like she has a bracelet and the tank top on early in the morning in bed. I’m also wondering if she has her brows microbladed because they are so dark unless she sleeps in makeup. She does have some of the most interesting brows I have seen. She should consider growing them fully out to have a more contemporary look.

I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
I think she is still cute, but sure she isn’t the vixen she looks like on Instagram pics when you look at her other pics. Maybe she is more easy going than Tracy though. Also lol about Corey being short. In many pics, Tracy looks taller. Tracy should have gone with a big and tall guy. Her and Corey were an awkward couple... but that’s just my opinion.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
Super chubby? Really? At this time I shall restrain my comments due to the fact that I have not had my coffee.... Give me a few!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Super chubby? Really? At this time I shall restrain my comments due to the fact that I have not had my coffee.... Give me a few!
LOL get that coffee girrrrrllllll im restraining too lmaoooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have nothing to restrain.

Brielle is 1000 percent prettier than Tracy. That is a fact. It’s not subjective.

Also, hi Tracy thanks for coming by Chica.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean if this is your photo “proof” of her being chubby and 160 lbs I’m def not seeing it!

Brielle works as a medical professional and is at least 100 pounds thinner than Tracy. Yes, they are similar looking with the dark hair but Corey quite obviously has a type. From the photos on Briel‘s Instagram she does not seem chubby LOL or fat or anything other than a nice girl. She may have some issues with trying to rescue men but I’m no psychologist so I’ll stay the duck out of that LOL 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No she doesn’t post the pics where she looks her weight, I was just attaching a picture I didn’t think you guys had see yet bc I know a few of her exes.. I’ve seen her in person.. she is boxy, not curvy.. very top heavy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It doesn’t matter what Brielle looks like. I don’t care who’s skinnier than who, who has better hair or style or figure. Tracy is UGLY on the insides and that’s what matters. Since the beginning of this new Corelle (couldn’t help myself lol) relationship, Tracy has been bitchy, nasty, vile and nasty. Brielle has been nothing but calm and sweet, remember the DM she exchanged with one of us here, can’t remember who. She was mature and seemed like a nice enough girl. Even if she had a bad side, i don’t think she could be as bad as Tracy, the hell, I don’t think anyone could be as bad as Tracy. She’s the bottom of the pot! And let’s not forget relationships are not about looks!!!! Btw, Brielle looks good enough, may or may not be as pretty as Tracy but she’s been certainly not physically or attitudinally ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wait!! So you made a whole profile to post this picture? To prove what? I think she still looks great here. I think 100lbs heavier she would still be cute. I don’t think anyone here is saying Tracy is not pretty. Tracy is ugly inside she treats her supporters like tit while giving trolls all her energy. She portrays a image that is false and talks tit about others like a hypocrite. She says one thing to praise herself and does another. I think their both beautiful and that’s ok. I don’t get the need to attack Brielle. She literally has done nothing let’s be fucken real. She has never attacked TRex. If I was her oh girl me and Tracy would of already met on Elm St. if I was Brielle and She had been mad disrespectful calling me a fan chacho! She would qualify for a mouth shot sorry I’m not sorry. It would be fair so let’s focus here. Tracy didn’t want Corey she left him. As she always states! Brielle is now dating Corey she’s not dating Tracy so what’s the problem? Honestly does Tracy want him back? I’m sure Brielle would give him back girl!! Dad of three with a crazy witch baby momma who won’t stop talking tit online even though I haven’t said tit. He’s going through a rough divorce ex wife is talking on her podcast and sending fan to spread hate. Like girl I’m sure she’d do a return to sender. You say she’s a fan but baby of what? A show you were on 10 years ago? She’s a fan of who? You? Your dead podcast? Your fifty non existent jobs? Your stylist talent you no longer have? Your ability to do makeup from the 80s? Fan of what? I enjoyed the show because you were a witch and at 21 that was entertaining to me TEN YEARS AGO!!! Today it’s cringe and hard to watch a woman her age still acting so ugly. Thank her for taking out your trash and move the duck on like everyone needs to fucken move on. Both don’t want to reconcile we don’t know what their marriage was like just what Trashy portrays and we know she’s a giant liar!!

I mean if this is your photo “proof” of her being chubby and 160 lbs I’m def not seeing it!

Brielle works as a medical professional and is at least 100 pounds thinner than Tracy. Yes, they are similar looking with the dark hair but Corey quite obviously has a type. From the photos on Briel‘s Instagram she does not seem chubby LOL or fat or anything other than a nice girl. She may have some issues with trying to rescue men but I’m no psychologist so I’ll stay the duck out of that LOL 😂
Girl don’t you know that Brielle is a fan she’s so desperately wants to quit her education required Profession to be a social media influencer like Tracy she just ordered 100 black camisoles and dusters from princess Amor. If she takes Tracy’s bombbod money I’m going to have a witch fit!!! This is what ppl sound like saying Brielle wants Tracy’s life🤣😂 let’s be serious here Brielle has a real career that faithfully pays. She’s not posting a Venmo and asking ppl to pay to watch her talk about dildos like whose the real fan? I think Tracy is Brielle’s fan clearly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi Tracy👋👋😄 there's actually nothing I'd dispute with what you've just said but she seems low maintenance compared to tracy and most importantly makes Corey happy. Unfortunately I don't think Tracy will ever be able to create a new persona as through her online activities we see that she's not a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wait!! So you made a whole profile to post this picture? To prove what? I think she still looks great here. I think 100lbs heavier she would still be cute. I don’t think anyone here is saying Tracy is not pretty. Tracy is ugly inside she treats her supporters like tit while giving trolls all her energy. She portrays a image that is false and talks tit about others like a hypocrite. She says one thing to praise herself and does another. I think their both beautiful and that’s ok. I don’t get the need to attack Brielle. She literally has done nothing let’s me fucken real. If I was her oh girl me and Tracy would of already met on Elm St. ok so let’s focus here. Tracy didn’t want Corey she left him. Brielle is now dating Corey she’s not dating Tracy so what’s the problem? Honestly does Tracy want him back? I’m sure Brielle would give him back girl!! You say she’s a fan but baby of what? A show you were on 10 years ago? She’s a fan of who? You? Your dead podcast? You fifty non existent jobs? Your stylist talent you no longer have? Your ability to do makeup from the 80s? Fan of what? I enjoyed the show because you were a witch and at 21 that was entertaining and to me TEN YEARS AGO!!! Today it’s cringe and hard to watch a woman her age still acting so ugly. Thank her for taking out your trash and move the duck on like everyone needs to fucken move on. Both don’t want to reconcile we don’t know what their marriage was like just what Trashy portrays and we know she’s a giant liar!!

Girl don’t you know that Brielle is a fan she’s so desperate wants to quit her education required Profession to be a social media influencer like Tracy she just ordered 100 black camisoles and dusters from princess Amor. If she takes Tracy’s bombbod money I’m going to have a witch fit!!! This is what ppl sound like saying Brielle wants Tracy’s life🤣😂 let’s be serious here Brielle has a real career that faithfully pays her. She’s not posting a Venmo and asking ppl to pay to watch her talk about dildos like whose the real fan? I think Tracy is Brielle’s fan clearly
Dying at Tracy is Brielle’s fan 🤣 🤣 🤣. That’s so true!!! Brielle is probably just a girl that loves reality TV and goes around liking pictures of Jersey girls who are on TV cos she also follows some of the housewives. I follow some of them and like their pictures too but that does not mean I’m some deranged stalker who wants their lives or whatever. And like I’ve said before, Tracy dumped Corey and Brielle thought he was a gem, for whatever reason and started dating him. THAT HAPPENS! She’s so pained and acting like Brielle was a baddie who ‘betrayed’ her or like Brielle snatched Corey from her while they were still together. Now that would have been another story.

Reactions: 17
Dying at Tracy is Brielle’s fan 🤣 🤣 🤣. That’s so true!!! Brielle is probably just a girl that loves reality TV and goes around liking pictures of Jersey girls who are on TV cos she also follows some of the housewives. I follow some of them and like their pictures too but that does not mean I’m some deranged stalker who wants their lives or whatever. And like I’ve said before, Tracy dumped Corey and Brielle thought he was a gem, for whatever reason and started dating him. THAT HAPPENS! She’s so pained and acting like Brielle was a baddie who ‘betrayed’ her or like Brielle snatched Corey from her while they were still together. Now that would have been another story.
Like Corey is some prize! He’s not famous! Acting Like if he’s rich and worth fucken millions and Brielle was just scheming. Girl!!! Do you not realize the strain of trying to date a broken man? Not saying Brielle should of started dating Corey he’s not even legally divorced And he doesn’t have anything more then any regular dude including a crazy witch wife. He wasn’t working during quarantine ok but idk if he is now but like she’s got to have genuine feelings like come on Tracy he’s no Kevin Hart or Neyo ain’t no body try to steal your life🙄 just because you were trying to portray this happy life doesn’t mean ppl bought it I know I didn’t. I would not date someone like Corey based firstly on how he’s with his kids and how they look. Julian should be looking how Corey use to look before Tracy became the energy vampire in his life. Julian should be in jays nice lining smelling good because that was all Corey younger. He has a son and now is cool with him dirty in a buzz cut? Like what? He’s not doing a great job playing dad and that’s not attractive to me so I think Brielle genuinely likes him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am not here to compare Brielle and Tracy, in fact, I don’t think any of us are. It’s neither here nor there, tbh. They’re both beautiful women, end of story

Besides, no one is denying Tracy is beautiful! We’ve all stated that we think she is beautiful but she needs to work on herself a lot. She used to have a more “fresh” look, back when she was happy with her marriage and her life! I really feel that this was such a reflection on what’s going on internally. She was always bitchy and had an attitude, fine. But, she wasn’t how she is now. The babies used to be dressed up, clean looking, hair braided or in bows. There was effort..

I hate the dishonesty with Tracy, that’s what burns me up! Just like when she was going on and on around this time last year acting like she and Corey were together and happy..then a few months later came out like “we haven’t been together in a year” she changes timelines and stories to suit her twisted story in her mind. Now, she’s saying Corey was a “one night stand” and is acting like their almost 10 year relationship was all fake?? Girl, PLEASE! We all saw the show, we’ve all seen your relationship through out all these years. Quit lying!!! How about all those posts every anniversary with Corey, you’d put that screencap of the reunions saying “and they said we’d never make it. Here we are 7 years later with 3 kids BLAH BLAH BLAH” and now you’re saying it was all a lie?? It’s OKAY to fall out of love, it’s OKAY to hurt, it’s OKAY to admit that you loved him at one point in time. These are all normal things. This woman needs so much therapy, it’s so sad. It really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am not here to compare Brielle and Tracy, in fact, I don’t think any of us are. It’s neither here nor there, tbh. They’re both beautiful women, end of story

Besides, no one is denying Tracy is beautiful! We’ve all stated that we think she is beautiful but she needs to work on herself a lot. She used to have a more “fresh” look, back when she was happy with her marriage and her life! I really feel that this was such a reflection on what’s going on internally. She was always bitchy and had an attitude, fine. But, she wasn’t how she is now. The babies used to be dressed up, clean looking, hair braided or in bows. There was effort..

I hate the dishonesty with Tracy, that’s what burns me up! Just like when she was going on and on around this time last year acting like she and Corey were together and happy..then a few months later came out like “we haven’t been together in a year” she changes timelines and stories to suit her twisted story in her mind. Now, she’s saying Corey was a “one night stand” and is acting like their almost 10 year relationship was all fake?? Girl, PLEASE! We all saw the show, we’ve all seen your relationship through out all these years. Quit lying!!! How about all those posts every anniversary with Corey, you’d put that screencap of the reunions saying “and they said we’d never make it. Here we are 7 years later with 3 kids BLAH BLAH BLAH” and now you’re saying it was all a lie?? It’s OKAY to fall out of love, it’s OKAY to hurt, it’s OKAY to admit that you loved him at one point in time. These are all normal things. This woman needs so much therapy, it’s so sad. It really is.
But what about when she does videos and zooms in on his picture or the need to include the scrabble board with his name like everything this girl does is meticulously planned to give a false idea. I bet her being like that drained Corey. The constant need to pretend you can see it in his face in pics that’s why I started getting suspicious and googled her in April and found this gem. You weren’t fooling anyone girl that’s why there’s so many threads and so many tattlers. Can we compare their personalities now? Or jobs. Let’s play a game!! I’ll go first
Brielle helps sick ppl professionally Tracy goes to Dunkin’ Donuts ⚖
You go now!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.