Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You hit the nail right on the head. She is nasty and a train wreck. I do think she has a serious mental health issue. Anyone with half a teaspoon of self esteem would go running in the other direction. Who wants all that baggage? Who has the time to sit and police every single Instagram comment? Oh wait big T does.

I agree that Olivia truly looks happy and good! She has a real job at a jeweler and knows she’s not above working just because she was on a show.
I was always team Olivia she was such a sassy little cute thing and she's grown into such a beauty plus her personality 🌹🙌 I think Tracy even still carries that hate towards her because on the live last night she mentioned the fight they had. Funny because Olivia is living her best life not worried about Tracy at all. I know it kills Tracy that Olivia is living the life she wish she had. Now that's Karma Baby😘

Reactions: 18
I was always team Olivia she was such a sassy little cute thing and she's grown into such a beauty plus her personality 🌹🙌 I think Tracy even still carries that hate towards her because on the live last night she mentioned the fight they had. Funny because Olivia is living her best life not worried about Tracy at all. I know it kills Tracy that Olivia is living the life she wish she had. Now that's Karma Baby😘
Exactly! Trashy just wanted to be the first to do everything like get married and have kids, meanwhile everyone else is still out living their best lives.
She definitely still has hate towards Olivia. I remember that comment last night too. Meanwhile Olivia has actually grown and during the JL reunion last year they went live, someone asked her about tracy and Olivia said “I heard she has 3 kids and they’re cute so call me if you ever need a babysitter.”
And that’s on GROWTH. Of course trashy had to say that comment was fake and she’d never call Olivia. Trashy has so much animosity and that’s why she will never be and never is happy

Reactions: 26
Oh look on her recent story of the kids on the shopping cart, Jayden once again has on the same yellow shirt for what seems like the last 3 days in a row.
I was just going to post the same thing... Jayden again with yellow top... gross! Also, with all the germs out there, including Covid, why would you let your kids lay down on the bottom of a nasty, filthy shopping cart??? OMFG wake up Trashy!

Reactions: 15
Omg the Brielle being a fan comment kills me. Your show went off air in 2013 and you’ve done nothing since. The live from last night shows less than 500 views but she has 500k followers? The guy has like 4K so something isn’t adding up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Like I’m getting ready to go to the gym right now and make time to work out 5 to 6 days a week. I work full-time, I own my own business and I’m also a wife and mother. With all the time she spends on IG and photoshop she has MORE THEN ENOUGH time to fit in a daily workout.
Dude same!! I work full time from home. I work part time weekends. Do some side work (bookkeeping). Have three kids, two different schools, three different start times, 3 different extra curricular activities. I get all the work done. Pick up/ and drop off always on time and I ALWAYS get my 15k steps in per day. Whether it’s walking the dog (he’s actually a puppy), a walk to schools or on the elliptical it’s done. I literally am standing in place right now walking just to move and walk. Sometimes hubby’s like “why are you marching” “witch I’m getting my steps in” 😂 😂. With all the time she spends on her phone, she could be doing it walking and moving in place and she’d probably be down pounds in no time. But getting up off the couch seems to be a work out for her!! The laziness of her is crazy. The only thing she runs is that damn mouth of hers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This whole she was a fan and follows my page is a lie we already know like why does she keep harping on about it. Even if she was a fan get over it act classy you didn’t want him anyway right? 🙄
I don't know why big t keeps acting like her being a fan is weird. I mean the girl is from jersey and watched the show that was based in jersey. She's also in the same age group as the jerseylicious crew. I guess according to big T nobody is allowed to date Corey if you watched jerseylicious and follow him on social media. She's a piece of work lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just going to post the same thing... Jayden again with yellow top... gross! Also, with all the germs out there, including Covid, why would you let your kids lay down on the bottom of a nasty, filthy shopping cart??? OMFG wake up Trashy!
But of course Skylar is inside the shopping cart while Jayden and Julian are on the bottom where Jayden can easily fall off.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Exactly! Trashy just wanted to be the first to do everything like get married and have kids, meanwhile everyone else is still out living their best lives.
She definitely still has hate towards Olivia. I remember that comment last night too. Meanwhile Olivia has actually grown and during the JL reunion last year they went live, someone asked her about tracy and Olivia said “I heard she has 3 kids and they’re cute so call me if you ever need a babysitter.”
And that’s on GROWTH. Of course trashy had to say that comment was fake and she’d never call Olivia. Trashy has so much animosity and that’s why she will never be and never is happy
Yes Tracy can never genuinely be happy for anyone it has to be all about her. She reminds of the type of person always trying to one up someone. What a miserable way to be but we see where that's gotten her

Reactions: 18
Yes Tracy can never genuinely be happy for anyone it has to be all about her. She reminds of the type of person always trying to one up someone. What a miserable way to be but we see where that's gotten her
I know someone just like her. Dramafilled, gossip, toxic as duck, heavy drinker. Can never be happy for anyone else. Always has to be "better" than everyone 🙄

Reactions: 17
I know someone just like her. Dramafilled, gossip, toxic as duck, heavy drinker. Can never be happy for anyone else. Always has to be "better" than everyone 🙄
I had a family member turn my love of learning into an insult (“of course YOU love school”).
She was an addict for years, finally got her tit together a few years ago and went through intense therapy. She’s better now but I still see it come out every now and then.

Reactions: 9
Dude same!! I work full time from home. I work part time weekends. Do some side work (bookkeeping). Have three kids, two different schools, three different start times, 3 different extra curricular activities. I get all the work done. Pick up/ and drop off always on time and I ALWAYS get my 15k steps in per day. Whether it’s walking the dog (he’s actually a puppy), a walk to schools or on the elliptical it’s done. I literally am standing in place right now walking just to move and walk. Sometimes hubby’s like “why are you marching” “witch I’m getting my steps in” 😂 😂. With all the time she spends on her phone, she could be doing it walking and moving in place and she’d probably be down pounds in no time. But getting up off the couch seems to be a work out for her!! The laziness of her is crazy. The only thing she runs is that damn mouth of hers!!
Lol Amen girl! Good for you for prioritizing your health - it really is that important. Mom & wife life ain’t no joke but Tracy doesn’t know when to quit being a slob & stop being grateful for all that she has.
I’m like you and gotta close my 3 rings everyday on my AppleWatch lol it’s a fun challenge and helps keep me motivated! I recently bought a Peloton bike and have really been enjoying that too. Tracy could EASILY work out but chooses to waste her time daily so there’s that! 💛 🚴‍♀️

Reactions: 7
👀 oooooh. Facts. I’ve never seen Cory post anything at all towards Tracy or their divorce
The saddies, "why are you so invested in someone's life" witch...are you pathetic saddies not invested in Tracy's life? Holy duck they are dumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.