Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
I think she looks pretty and slim here??? Who hasn't dated questionable people in their life lol. I think big t and her are both pretty. I can't speak of this girl's attitude but we all know big t has a crappy ass narcissistic ass petty ass mean ass attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But what about when she does videos and zooms in on his picture or the need to include the scrabble board with his name like everything this girl does is meticulously planned to give a false idea. I bet her being like that drained Corey. The constant need to pretend you can see it in his face in pics that’s why I started getting suspicious and googled her in April and found this gem. You weren’t fooling anyone girl that’s why there’s so many threads and so many tattlers. Can we compare their personalities now? Or jobs. Let’s play a game!! I’ll go first
Brielle helps sick ppl professionally Tracy goes to Dunkin’ Donuts ⚖
You go now!🤣
I'm dead witch should apply for a Job at Dunkin Donuts since she's unemployed 🍩🤣 but Tracy lacks a nice personality to work there so I doubt dunkin will even want to have her as an employee

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here’s the thing. We are all interested in this girl (Tracy) because she’s thinks she’s all that and we want to witness her being humbled one day. But because we all have that interest, Tracy thinks we are jealous of her 😂. Like most narcissistic sociopaths, Tracy sees any attention as affirmation of her existence. She needs validation on an epic level because she’s insecure. People like Tracy “peaked” in High School and always resort to the behavior they had during those days. All Tracy talks about is getting laid, how “strong” she is as a single Mom and how her next man has to be beyond amazing. She is delusional. I really feel sorry for her kids because karma sometimes comes back through her kids.
Also thisssss ⬆ 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼 We’re all here not because Tracy is overweight and we’re being mean to her but because she Photo shops her whole entire life and lies about just about everything. She’s an ugly person from the inside out. We are all here to see the karma and inevitable humbling of Ms. Tracy “Dimarco” Maloney. And we all just happen to be some awesome, hilarious, bad ass boss witches so there’s that 😜 😉 💅🏻 (most of us) 💜 🖤

hmmmm....did she think no one would remember Brielle posted this recently?
Omg i just saw that too on her stories and DIEDDDDDD laughing 🤣 🤣 *Pot meet kettle* 🤦‍♀️ 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Think both of them are beyond delusional. They both are doing the bare minimum being parents of 3 kids who rely on family members to step in. Tracy is a moocher who thinks her photoshop self is real, and still stuck in her “Jerseylicious” days. If it was such a bad experience, why would you let them film your wedding? Complains about “financials”, yet decides 3 kids was the smart idea. Not saying Corey is a prize, but at least he isn’t bashing Tracy all the time like she does. Allowing Jessica to talk mad tit on the podcast about that father of her children says it all. Its funny how Tracy claims she wants to be friends with any girl Corey would date, but everything has to be on her terms. What a mess!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
def not a saddie, I am here for the same reason you women are... I’m blocked by Tracy for posting “meanwhile tata is inside watching your kids” to that god awful pic with the bottom half of her boobs hanging out of that white shirt LOL... And I don’t care how much any of you weigh or how offended you were by me saying 160 on her 4’11 frame was chubby... I was simply Letting y’all know Corey was catfished by Brielle’s pics and then caught feelings when he saw all that she could provide for him.
I mean what can Brielle provide? She’s not a lawyer or a doctor. She has an honest job as does Corey. I highly doubt he was catfished by her and stuck around just because she has a job and a place to live. I DO think Corey saw opportunity in Tracy when he met her. She was on tv and he was very young and thing just spiraled. She manipulated him into this huge made for tv wedding, popping out kid after kid, with nothing thing to show for it even after that huge settlement they got. I think the weight started creeping up on Tracy and she could not stand being a stay at home mom while Corey worked a lot and we all know how much attention she needs. Idk if drugs or cheating were involved as some have speculated, but I think it was more so Tracy’s doing than his.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
hmmmm....did she think no one would remember Brielle posted this recently?
Who’s the fan now, Tracy??? Brielle should go open a Facebook page where fans like Tracy can sign up and worship her. They can call it ‘Club Desperate Ex-wives’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She sleeps in her black tank 😂😂😂😂😂
Forget abt her sleepin in her tank but if you watch her story with kids at Target Julian is wearing long gray shirt and looks to me as the same shirt he slept in after layin all over the cart! This is unacceptable- fuckin gross and down right neglect!!!! My heart breaks for those kids!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Think both of them are beyond delusional. They both are doing the bare minimum being parents of 3 kids who rely on family members to step in. Tracy is a moocher who thinks her photoshop self is real, and still stuck in her “Jerseylicious” days. If it was such a bad experience, why would you let them film your wedding? Complains about “financials”, yet decides 3 kids was the smart idea. Not saying Corey is a prize, but at least he isn’t bashing Tracy all the time like she does. Allowing Jessica to talk mad tit on the podcast about that father of her children says it all. Its funny how Tracy claims she wants to be friends with any girl Corey would date, but everything has to be on her terms. What a mess!!!!
If any of Corey’s girlfriends became ‘friends’ with Tracy, I’d seriously be suspicious of them because birds of a feather.......I mean, you’d have to be sick in the head or have a major problem going on with you to be friends with this monster eg Jessica.

Reactions: 15
Did you guys see the comment on her recent pic - someone saying "the black tank top again..it must be filthy wonder why you have no man" she commented back saying she has about 30 and does laundry too lmao, I'm surprised she didn't delete it yet...my work day is slow today so I have lots of time to read!

Also, since when it is cute to put a little boy in LEGGINGS everyday?? what happened to sweats, jeans?? like is he really wearing leggings from one of his sisters?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Who is more attractive is a subjective topic. Her pics on Instagram look good. I seen her other pics on Facebook. I can see why he went with Brielle. I was blocked by Tracy years ago so I stopped keeping up with her. Just can’t believe all this happened! I think it’s just wild.

She posted this 41 minutes ago. Crazy that it looks like she has a bracelet and the tank top on early in the morning in bed. I’m also wondering if she has her brows microbladed because they are so dark unless she sleeps in makeup. She does have some of the most interesting brows I have seen. She should consider growing them fully out to have a more contemporary look.

I think she is still cute, but sure she isn’t the vixen she looks like on Instagram pics when you look at her other pics. Maybe she is more easy going than Tracy though. Also lol about Corey being short. In many pics, Tracy looks taller. Tracy should have gone with a big and tall guy. Her and Corey were an awkward couple... but that’s just my opinion.
I do remember her getting her eyebrows done a while back.

Reactions: 8
Ugly or pretty fat or skinny, Let’s talk about Tracy’s ugly clothing store. The ish on there is tacky even by 2003 standards. Really girl? Hire a stylist or at least look on Instagram for some fashion tips.

But what about when she does videos and zooms in on his picture or the need to include the scrabble board with his name like everything this girl does is meticulously planned to give a false idea. I bet her being like that drained Corey. The constant need to pretend you can see it in his face in pics that’s why I started getting suspicious and googled her in April and found this gem. You weren’t fooling anyone girl that’s why there’s so many threads and so many tattlers. Can we compare their personalities now? Or jobs. Let’s play a game!! I’ll go first
You go now!🤣
The vanilla chai is something I never forgot 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
I politely disagree as I don't see "super chubby."

Reactions: 10
Ohhh and also I forgot this from yesterday - do you guys remember Tango from Jerseylicious? He started in the salon towards the end - cute young guy - well guess what?! Another come-up story for him b/c he now owns his own barbershop - Jerseylicious cast - 5000, Big T - 0 .. seems like everyone but her came out better/successful! Well, idk about Alexa lol she did have her own salon, but I think she lost that and also got a divorce, I'm not 100% sure on her details though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohhh and also I forgot this from yesterday - do you guys remember Tango from Jerseylicious? He started in the salon towards the end - cute young guy - well guess what?! Another come-up story for him b/c he now owns his own barbershop - Jerseylicious cast - 5000, Big T - 0 .. seems like everyone but her came out better/successful! Well, idk about Alexa lol she did have her own salon, but I think she lost that and also got a divorce, I'm not 100% sure on her details though.
thats cause hes dating sugar mama carli bybel. LOL im slightly kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 13
thats cause hes dating sugar mama carli bybel. LOL im slightly kidding
Lol I did start stalking her page to see who she was - still really couldn't figure out what she does?! But still! At least it's a step in the right direction and not backwards like T is going.. T congratulated him which was nice I guess, but I wonder how it makes her really feel seeing so much success in these once reality stars and nothing for her - Jerseylicious, Jersey Shore, Housewives..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I politely disagree as I don't see "super chubby."
Same. She looks normal to me, not even chubby at allll. Nobody's weight to me affects their beauty. It's the photoshopping/deception for me. Trashy photoshops like 50 to 100 pounds off any given picture. She looks different sizes in different photos & it's soooo ridiculous. Just be honest about your true looks Tracy & it wouldn't matter.

Reactions: 12
It doesn’t matter what Brielle looks like. I don’t care who’s skinnier than who, who has better hair or style or figure. Tracy is UGLY on the insides and that’s what matters. Since the beginning of this new Corelle (couldn’t help myself lol) relationship, Tracy has been bitchy, nasty, vile and nasty. Brielle has been nothing but calm and sweet, remember the DM she exchanged with one of us here, can’t remember who. She was mature and seemed like a nice enough girl. Even if she had a bad side, i don’t think she could be as bad as Tracy, the hell, I don’t think anyone could be as bad as Tracy. She’s the bottom of the pot! And let’s not forget relationships are not about looks!!!! Btw, Brielle looks good enough, may or may not be as pretty as Tracy but she’s been certainly not physically or attitudinally ugly.
Right? Like what is the point of showing us she's possibly 160lbs and rescues men? I am confusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
def not a saddie, I am here for the same reason you women are... I’m blocked by Tracy for posting “meanwhile tata is inside watching your kids” to that god awful pic with the bottom half of her boobs hanging out of that white shirt LOL... And I don’t care how much any of you weigh or how offended you were by me saying 160 on her 4’11 frame was chubby... I was simply Letting y’all know Corey was catfished by Brielle’s pics and then caught feelings when he saw all that she could provide for him.
Honey you’re high if you think that’s what 160 looks like on someone that’s 4’11.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You go now!🤣
Girrrrrrrrrl you are spitting out REAL testimony today! Saying everything that I have tried to articulate in my mind since April too. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.