Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can do whatever she wants to the outside of her body, inside she will always be rotten to her core. She'll never be attractive until she fixes herself. AKA never happening
Yes so true she's blind to it she needs to work on her inside her heart and attitude. You think after all these years after jerseylicious she would have grown up and changed for the better. She's still a bitter witch and for that she will forever be miserable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lowkey wish Corey would just spill all!
Yes at least Tracy won't have the whole divorce story hanging over his head. Feeding her saddies kibble and bits of it to strung them along for the pod cast. We all pretty much know he cheated but if he admits it and states the reasons why I won't knock the man down. I believe she pushed him to his limit. Dealing with her horrid attitude!! He probably went to seek happiness someplace else.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ashley's kid always looks so cute, I watch her IG stories and she always has a bow in her hair and a cute outfit on!

And I just saw Gigi is still doing hair and looking great too! I still love Olivia and her style and she still looks good too.

Big T has no excuse, just like the whole cast said back on the show.. she thought she was the best one and now look - she has nothing going for her, shame, but only can blame herself.
Ashley is so involved with Aria and has her in so many activities, even in Covid she has her doing Broadway for beginners, virtual cheer, her speech therapy, swimming lessons. Now SHE is mom goals! And I love yesterday she posted her appearance on the Wendy Williams show where she was way bigger and even said “30 lbs heavier”. She’s Pelatoned that weight off. Lol

I’m guessing Big T will never get gastric bypass or a sleeve. Those doctors require so much of the patient, she would never be able to follow the doctors instructions. Plus, you can’t bullshit those doctors.

I don’t think Big T will get cool sculpt, the results aren’t immediate.

Personally, I think she’s going to go the surgery route: Tummy tuck, BBL, breast lift for the pancakes and last but not least: Liposuction. Any plastic surgeon will do the surgery, as long as you have the $, the results are immediate (after 2 weeks of healing) and she’s done! Quick, fast and easy in her mind. No work for Big T to do, no hassle with many lengthy dr appointments, no fighting with the insurance company to get a gastric sleeve approved, no dieting, no nothing.

Either her parents are funding this surgery or she applied for a care card and will charge it. This manipulative witch will be having surgery. Mark my words.

Oh and duck you Big T. That’s because you irritated me while I was watching your live.
Not immediate. You can’t get a tummy tuck and take off 100 lbs or so. Not fat shaming her, because her weight doesn’t bug me and I feel that’s not cool, but she’ll need to lose something. You can’t just cut the fat off.

Reactions: 11
Why are her kids so sloppy these days? I was checking out “the matching family” and in most of those posts they look pretty cute. The girls’ hair is usually brushed with bows, curled or braided. The kids’ clothes are clean and they match.

What happened? Did she just give up after her divorce? 🤔

Reactions: 20
Ashley's kid always looks so cute, I watch her IG stories and she always has a bow in her hair and a cute outfit on!

And I just saw Gigi is still doing hair and looking great too! I still love Olivia and her style and she still looks good too.

Big T has no excuse, just like the whole cast said back on the show.. she thought she was the best one and now look - she has nothing going for her, shame, but only can blame herself.
Tracy would rather eat dirt, walk on hot coals, endure Chinese water torture before admittng her wrong doing 😂. I've looked at a few IG pags of cast members I could remember and they look happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Big old 34 year old pig ,lives at home with no job and 3 kids . What a catch she is. Any guy that is fooled by her so called looks ,need to run fast .she is no catch. I wish I can run into her,She is one witch I would gladly punch in her ugly face. How does she sleep at night. Most hated woman in America. And no bish no one is jealous of your fat ass and stay home with 3 kids life.

Reactions: 18
I hate how she never says thank you for compliments. She has NO CLASS. Say 50 people comment on a picture of hers....not difficult to thank them. It's not like she gets 500. She is just such a nasty b*tch

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy to be in this new thread. My mom was a huge Jerseylicious fan. I watched from time to time, but had a lot going on in those years so tv was not something I always had time to do. I followed the cast members on IG and as I previously stated, I was shocked when Tracy blocked me simply for commenting about how a meme she posted promoted alcoholism. Its crazy a self proclaimed "celeb" has the time to police IG to that extent.

What is the deal with this girl? Is she back living with her family? Why do you think her and Corey broke up? How much younger was he again. TBH, she does seem like somebody with anger problems who likes to drink a little too.

On the show, I thought she was a bit sexier than Olivia. Olivia was cute, but lacked the same sex appeal. Today, Tracy looks awful and I am not just talking about the weight. She is a train wreck. The lashes, self tanner, etc. She needs a make under. On the other hand, Olivia is really sexy now and got better with age. While she has had some work done, I think it looks good.

Big old 34 year old pig ,lives at home with no job and 3 kids . What a catch she is. Any guy that is fooled by her so called looks ,need to run fast .she is no catch. I wish I can run into her,She is one witch I would gladly punch in her ugly face. How does she sleep at night. Most hated woman in America. And no bish no one is jealous of your fat ass and stay home with 3 kids life.
She has some awful friends in Jersey too. One of her former classmates stalked me online. I was shocked when I seen on his IG a ton of pics with Tracy. She is awful and so are her friends. Corey may be better off. It is sad for the kids, but she seems toxic. I hate to take sides, but her crazy reactions towards people who comment on IG speaks volumes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah I mean Olivia is best friends with Lina Valentina a pretty prominent Russian born artist who dated Aaron Carter for about a year until she lost him to his Xanax and pill addiction ‘s. Not to get off topic but you are correct Olivia looks 1 million times better and Tracy could absolutely use a make under.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy to be in this new thread. My mom was a huge Jerseylicious fan. I watched from time to time, but had a lot going on in those years so tv was not something I always had time to do. I followed the cast members on IG and as I previously stated, I was shocked when Tracy blocked me simply for commenting about how a meme she posted promoted alcoholism. Its crazy a self proclaimed "celeb" has the time to police IG to that extent.

What is the deal with this girl? Is she back living with her family? Why do you think her and Corey broke up? How much younger was he again. TBH, she does seem like somebody with anger problems who likes to drink a little too.

On the show, I thought she was a bit sexier than Olivia. Olivia was cute, but lacked the same sex appeal. Today, Tracy looks awful and I am not just talking about the weight. She is a train wreck. The lashes, self tanner, etc. She needs a make under. On the other hand, Olivia is really sexy now and got better with age. While she has had some work done, I think it looks good.

She has some awful friends in Jersey too. One of her former classmates stalked me online. I was shocked when I seen on his IG a ton of pics with Tracy. She is awful and so are her friends. Corey may be better off. It is sad for the kids, but she seems toxic. I hate to take sides, but her crazy reactions towards people who comment on IG speaks volumes.
You hit the nail right on the head. She is nasty and a train wreck. I do think she has a serious mental health issue. Anyone with half a teaspoon of self esteem would go running in the other direction. Who wants all that baggage? Who has the time to sit and police every single Instagram comment? Oh wait big T does.

I agree that Olivia truly looks happy and good! She has a real job at a jeweler and knows she’s not above working just because she was on a show.

Reactions: 19
Ashley is so involved with Aria and has her in so many activities, even in Covid she has her doing Broadway for beginners, virtual cheer, her speech therapy, swimming lessons. Now SHE is mom goals! And I love yesterday she posted her appearance on the Wendy Williams show where she was way bigger and even said “30 lbs heavier”. She’s Pelatoned that weight off. Lol

Not immediate. You can’t get a tummy tuck and take off 100 lbs or so. Not fat shaming her, because her weight doesn’t bug me and I feel that’s not cool, but she’ll need to lose something. You can’t just cut the fat off.
yes!! The peloton! She literally does nothing to help herself! Look at Snooki too - she was a chunky drunk mess 😂 now after 3 kids, she works out religiously and still has her fun drinking nights! It can be done, she’s just unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 22
One follower asked what happened to her a Corey and she said she didn't know him. Yet above she said she WISHES she could hang out with his girlfriend (meaning not brielle) and how she wants them to co-parent nicely. tit about respect and finances.

Hunny. If you're going to bash my name etc you best believe you ain't getting tit. Ill pay for my kid(s) but to give that ex any money is a hard ass no.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
One follower asked what happened to her a Corey and she said she didn't know him. Yet above she said she WISHES she could hang out with his girlfriend (meaning not brielle) and how she wants them to co-parent nicely. tit about respect and finances.

Hunny. If you're going to bash my name etc you best believe you ain't getting tit. Ill pay for my kid(s) but to give that ex any money is a hard ass no.
This whole she was a fan and follows my page is a lie we already know like why does she keep harping on about it. Even if she was a fan get over it act classy you didn’t want him anyway right? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why are her kids so sloppy these days? I was checking out “the matching family” and in most of those posts they look pretty cute. The girls’ hair is usually brushed with bows, curled or braided. The kids’ clothes are clean and they match.

What happened? Did she just give up after her divorce? 🤔
Sort of. She puts the kids on the back burner. She's more worried about dating apps, social media, thirst traps, etc... she's all about her right now and where she's getting d from.

• Heart
This whole she was a fan and follows my page is a lie we already know like why does she keep harping on about it. Even if she was a fan get over it act classy you didn’t want him anyway right? 🙄
Bc Tracy wants all her stupid little saddies to go and bully Brielle into breaking up with Corey.

Reactions: 12

For someone who demands so much respect she sure is disrespectful. Who the hell does she think she is?? If a son who is deaf can’t humble her i don’t know what will

Reactions: 23
Oh look on her recent story of the kids on the shopping cart, Jayden once again has on the same yellow shirt for what seems like the last 3 days in a row.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh look on her recent story of the kids on the shopping cart, Jayden once again has on the same yellow shirt for what seems like the last 3 days in a row.
Thats not safe. Period. And she def dislikes Jayden. Who allows their child to wear the same unwashed shirt three days in a row. And before she goes and post some stupid tit on social media, I have a very obsessed toddler who loves this one shirt. He fights me but I end up getting it off and washing it for the next day. He wears different clothing. So she better not run and cry victim on IG when her daughter can understand and grasp the idea that she needs her clothing washed and she should be put in clean clothes.

Reactions: 14
Rights she’s acting like JL is still on, let👏🏼It👏🏼go👏🏼sis👏🏼!! Who cares if she was a “fan”, the show was yearsssss ago. It’s not like she’s after Corey for his fame and fortune 🙄. He’s a regular ass dude just like your thirsty ass Tray

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.