Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let her get her surgery, she thinks it will magically fix her life.
Not disrespecting her son here because it's not his fault, but just like the ears fixed her son. She got the ears and never worked with him to learn how to communicate. He had such an advantage by having the ears and now it was like for nothing because he still can't communicate to the woman who birthed him or anyone for that matter.

Reactions: 25
Alot of girls look back at photos especially when they start getting older and wish they were only that "fat" again. Good luck big T. I know people who have had the gastric done. No alcohol, no sugar, esp the sugary dunkin drinks, no pasta, you have to keep track of what you eat, etc...it's alot of work. Like alot. You still get cravings and what not. Out of the 4 people I know 1 of them gained it back. It works but again not without tons of effort. Like others have said it's a lifestyle change. Hopefully she can give up her margaritas and sugary dunkin drinks.
I also know several people who had gastric sleeve done, many of them have gained it back and badly. With the exception of 1, she has just maintained a healthy lifestyle. She said that the surgery was her jumpstart because everything else had failed. She still ups and downs, but nothing like before and because she took her time and really put the work in, she doesn’t really have a lot of extra skin.

Tracy can’t and won’t do any of that. Especially the alcohol part, that’s going to be her downfall along with not actually exercising.

She wasn’t even fat and nobody was really calling her fat.

After each baby, instead of sitting on her fat ass and making excuses, she could have worked with a personal trainer, promoted the hell out of them to build their clientele (Olivia did that with DJgotmeFIT) and some meal prep companies and she would have been back to the body she so desperately thinks she will be happier in.

And I’m saying this as somebody who also sometimes wishes they can have the surgery as a jumpstart because weight issues have been a lifetime struggle for me.

A new body won’t make her happier. Surgery won’t make her happier. Happiness has to come from within. Even I’m struggling to learn and accept this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let her get her surgery, she thinks it will magically fix her life.
She'll be able to get the type she wants with all the money. However she's in a whole new world. It's not 2005 and she's not 24 anymore. The guys she's looking for won't want to deal with her tit. On second thought maybe they will because of the type she goes after.
I personally think she's the type to play sweet, sexual and submissive but then after a certain amount of time she feels comfortable showing her true colors which are bitchy, controlling and needy with a touch of sexual but only if they act right.
What a headache. I really think she's a narcissist. I'm in no way even slightly eligible to diagnose her but she totally gives off those vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rumor mill has it that she gave Corey an std . And she told friends that she wanted to fuq Erick (raven’s) husband. She was attractive to his tatts

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
But doesn't a tummy tuck require loose skin? She would def have to lose weight for the tuck. Is she gastric sleeve big? I agree, the plastic surgery is probably her better option here. I am convinced she can't drink alcohol after gastric and I am more convinced she couldn't maintain that rule for the long run.
That’s why I said liposuction ppl do for a quick fix which then will require a tummy tuck that’s what my money is on but I’m no surgeon. It’s done with a plastic surgeon and you won’t have a doctor on you about your health as much. Feel like they would kiss ass more about making her beautiful. She would be required to actually lose weight and stay healthy after. She’s not active and she doesn’t try to eat well for someone with “body dysmorphia”

Rumor mill has it that she gave Corey an std . And she told friends that she wanted to fuq Erick (raven’s) husband. She was attractive to his tatts
Ok maam don’t just casually walk in and sit a elephant at the table with us. Where’s this from?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
CALLING IT NOW! She’s going to do the “non invasive ice sculpt” first and when that doesn’t work—straight over to lipo

Reactions: 11
CALLING IT NOW! She’s going to do the “non invasive ice sculpt” first and when that doesn’t work—straight over to lipo
You mean coolsculp? That's a $1500 procedure. Thats a 4 hour time gap if the doctor chooses to do it in one appointment. If that's the case, thats a lot of money to drop on something that may or may not work. She could do kybella too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Like the CoolSculpting? Or is this something different then that?

You mean coolsculp? That's a $1500 procedure. Thats a 4 hour time gap if the doctor chooses to do it in one appointment. If that's the case, thats a lot of money to drop on something that may or may not work. She could do kybella too
Oh just saw this. You are reading brain lol I am wondering the same thing.

Reactions: 8
That coolsculp is going to require a lot longer than 4 hours. Mucho sculpting to done ! Lipstick on a pig in my opinion .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I need proof of this
This may or may not be true. But i kinda believe the trying to sleep with Ravens husband story. I always said she looks the type to flirt with her friends bf or husband to validate to herself that she still "got it" I think it makes her feel like shes on top of the world when someone's man flirts back or acknowledges her gestures. I know someone just like her. she gets a high every time she flirts' with peoples husbands. Its hard to explain

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys I’m lucky i know what it is and not saying “the thing with the things and the thing.” 😂😂 it’s been a long teaching day. Yes. Cool sculpt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That coolsculp is going to require a lot longer than 4 hours. Mucho sculpting to done ! Lipstick on a pig in my opinion .
Depending on the area, abdominal is 35 minutes each. Bc they don't make a big enough adapter for her shed have to do 2 sessions for her abdominal. Then her "love handles" those would most likely be 2 sessions of 35 minutes as well. Thats a 2 hour slot for her sides right there plus her abdominal. 2 hours. Anything additional is honestly up to the doctor doing it. Prep time is 5 minutes, if the adapter gets on in the first try. Chin takes 45 minutes thats again if the adapter gets on the first try. Tracy's better option would be for a surgery. Coolsculp will not give her the results right away. It takes 3 months to show any results.

Guys I’m lucky i know what it is and not saying “the thing with the things and the thing.” 😂😂 it’s been a long teaching day. Yes. Cool sculpt.
Girl I hear that! I have days like this too

Coolsculp is for people who would like a more tight abdominal, arms, neck...its not really ideal for someone her size just because we've seen her true size a more invasive procedure would be her best bet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This may or may not be true. But i kinda believe the trying to sleep with Ravens husband story. I always said she looks the type to flirt with her friends bf or husband to validate to herself that she still "got it" I think it makes her feel like shes on top of the world when someone's man flirts back or acknowledges her gestures. I know someone just like her. she gets a high every time she flirts' with peoples husbands. Its hard to explain
Yes! Exactly how she wished Julie’s husband a happy birthday by saying “my favorite person in the world” or some tit like that. I’m all for wishing happy birthday but that comment was extreme

Reactions: 14
Shout out to Ashley for posting this in her stories. Seems like Tracy removed the tag of herself..
D8961BCD-CA02-4F3E-A93A-0934C69B9261.jpeg

47E37B77-B9A9-4547-9C19-55AF61CA3DBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
1. Idc about her size bc she was never a skinny skinny person. So her having curves is normal and added weight just went to those spots.
2. Its her bleeping drunk ass looking face that bothers me. Like what is she on that her face looks like this.
Same here lol I was not even looking at her body but that look on her face

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop with the fat tit. Loose weight the natural way. Thays a damn shame lazy water buffalo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
1. Idc about her size bc she was never a skinny skinny person. So her having curves is normal and added weight just went to those spots.
2. Its her bleeping drunk ass looking face that bothers me. Like what is she on that her face looks like this.
Her weight doesn't bother me. I actually think she looks good for her size. I find it hilarious because it's like night and day seeing her real pics vs the photoshopped ones. She literally sheds off 50lbs and sometimes more. So for that reason I'll always giggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks high or drunk honestly. Or maybe pissed the duck off because she couldn’t control the photo being taken and knew it might end up on the Internet without 400 filters and her lovely photo shopping $kiLLz...

Her weight doesn't bother me. I actually think she looks good for her size. I find it hilarious because it's like night and day seeing her real pics vs the photoshopped ones. She literally sheds off 50lbs and sometimes more. So for that reason I'll always giggle.
I agree. She’s got great curves and yeah she’s a little thicker and whatever but she looks great for having to have had three kids. I don’t know what she’s so ashamed about. She definitely looks night and day compared to the photo shopped pics she posts though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.