Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not disrespecting her son here because it's not his fault, but just like the ears fixed her son. She got the ears and never worked with him to learn how to communicate. He had such an advantage by having the ears and now it was like for nothing because he still can't communicate to the woman who birthed him or anyone for that matter.
I get what you say. She doesn’t want to put in any work. She thought once he could hear he’d be “fixed” and start talking and being like any other hearing child. However that’s not how it works. She’s a lazy parent.

Reactions: 11
Following
I will have to try and watch the live when I return home from the grocery store. I don't know how far I'll get because her voice reminds me of a fisher cat.
Tracy you are full of tit. Really, witch ? Are you really blaming the JL cast for body shaming you ? Tracy, you are a fat miserable witch because you eat trash, you drink like a fish and you chose to get pregnant back to back. If you really wanted your "old body" back you would've done the work to get it. Gastric bypass or whatever you choose to do will be a temporary fix because inside you'll still be a hateful witch.
that live was the stupidest thing I’ve watched

Reactions: 11
This may or may not be true. But i kinda believe the trying to sleep with Ravens husband story. I always said she looks the type to flirt with her friends bf or husband to validate to herself that she still "got it" I think it makes her feel like shes on top of the world when someone's man flirts back or acknowledges her gestures. I know someone just like her. she gets a high every time she flirts' with peoples husbands. Its hard to explain
Totally get what you’re saying! Big T is a big narcissist through and through.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get what you say. She doesn’t want to put in any work. She thought once he could hear he’d be “fixed” and start talking and being like any other hearing child. However that’s not how it works. She’s a lazy parent.
Exactly, thank you. The ears and whatever she will be doing to lose weight are not magic wands. You can't just wave it and your problems will disappear. You have to work at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Following

that live was the stupidest thing I’ve watched
Her references to JL were pathetic and sad. It was so long ago! She wasn’t even tough back then and now people are supposed to be afraid of her? Like no thanks. I feel like she thinks she’s so tough but it’s so transparent she’s fake as duck. Someone mentioned how bossy she was and honestly if I was that dude I would be like who are you talking to like that.

Her answers about bleeping another dude other than the dude she likes were a true testament to the fact she’s immature AF. Sweetie that’s high school games, grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her references to JL were pathetic and sad. It was so long ago! She wasn’t even tough back then and now people are supposed to be afraid of her? Like no thanks. I feel like she thinks she’s so tough but it’s so transparent she’s fake as duck. Someone mentioned how bossy she was and honestly if I was that dude I would be like who are you talking to like that.

Her answers about bleeping another dude other than the dude she likes were a true testament to the fact she’s immature AF. Sweetie that’s high school games, grow up.
And all those saddies giving her thumbs up to agree are just as immature and fucked up, which makes sense given the crazy stories they post in Club Saddie.

Reactions: 9
Ashley's kid always looks so cute, I watch her IG stories and she always has a bow in her hair and a cute outfit on!

And I just saw Gigi is still doing hair and looking great too! I still love Olivia and her style and she still looks good too.

Big T has no excuse, just like the whole cast said back on the show.. she thought she was the best one and now look - she has nothing going for her, shame, but only can blame herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She can do whatever she wants to the outside of her body, inside she will always be rotten to her core. She'll never be attractive until she fixes herself. AKA never happening

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Newest thread - we left off some where around Tracy posting These old throwback photos on her story this morning and reminiscing about her old body that she will never get back again because she’s had three children.

the “I’m coming for you 2021” photo caption makes me think she’s DEF gonna do lipo or gastric or whatever.
If she had “come for 2018” she wouldn’t be getting divorced. It always makes me cringe when women decide they’re gonna get a revenge body. If you took care of you and yours before hand you wouldn’t be in this boat

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing Big T will never get gastric bypass or a sleeve. Those doctors require so much of the patient, she would never be able to follow the doctors instructions. Plus, you can’t bullshit those doctors.

I don’t think Big T will get cool sculpt, the results aren’t immediate.

Personally, I think she’s going to go the surgery route: Tummy tuck, BBL, breast lift for the pancakes and last but not least: Liposuction. Any plastic surgeon will do the surgery, as long as you have the $, the results are immediate (after 2 weeks of healing) and she’s done! Quick, fast and easy in her mind. No work for Big T to do, no hassle with many lengthy dr appointments, no fighting with the insurance company to get a gastric sleeve approved, no dieting, no nothing.

Either her parents are funding this surgery or she applied for a care card and will charge it. This manipulative witch will be having surgery. Mark my words.

Oh and duck you Big T. That’s because you irritated me while I was watching your live.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m guessing Big T will never get gastric bypass or a sleeve. Those doctors require so much of the patient, she would never be able to follow the doctors instructions. Plus, you can’t bullshit those doctors.

I don’t think Big T will get cool sculpt, the results aren’t immediate.

Personally, I think she’s going to go the surgery route: Tummy tuck, BBL, breast lift for the pancakes and last but not least: Liposuction. Any plastic surgeon will do the surgery, as long as you have the $, the results are immediate (after 2 weeks of healing) and she’s done! Quick, fast and easy in her mind. No work for Big T to do, no hassle with many lengthy dr appointments, no fighting with the insurance company to get a gastric sleeve approved, no dieting, no nothing.

Either her parents are funding this surgery or she applied for a care card and will charge it. This manipulative witch will be having surgery. Mark my words.

Oh and duck you Big T. That’s because you irritated me while I was watching your live.
Seriously. When she post her "come back body" this witch better be open about it. Not. "Oh i worked hard, I eat clean. I went to the gym. Chasing after toddlers helped..."etc cause I will get blocked by calling her out. IDFC. She needs to knock off the petty little lying bullshit. And those so called women need to open their eyes and see what a manipulate can't she js

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.