Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A saddie just posted Brielle’s story of Corey and Brielle on the bad examples page and everyone is going nuts. Here comes Tracy replying to MULTIPLE people about how happy she is and it doesn’t bother her. witch go enjoy yourself vacation! We know you’re dying inside over it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I kinda laugh everytime I see “saddies”
Lol it’s like T and J had a vision of a group of “baddies like them” a group of the popular mean girls... but it’s literally just saddies with low confidence and ass kissers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How must her siblings be feeling? Like Trainwreck Tracy is over here self destructing and her parents reward her with a vacation.

Meanwhile, they’re being low key and getting the short end of the stick.

Reactions: 14
They are bleeping DUMB , they keep saying Brielle follows the hate pages but she DOESNT . They follow her and corey, and coreys sister. She probably didn’t even notice they follow her. I can’t bleeping stand Jess hottie whatever her name is , I can’t wait till that podcast fails

Reactions: 17
A saddie just posted Brielle’s story of Corey and Brielle on the bad examples page and everyone is going nuts. Here comes Tracy replying to MULTIPLE people about how happy she is and it doesn’t bother her. witch go enjoy yourself vacation! We know you’re dying inside over it
Who goes on vacation and checks Facebook??

Oh that’s right, Tracy does because she’s working soooooo hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m confused. Is she going to Aruba or did she just played us like a fiddle???🤷🏼‍♀️
How must her siblings be feeling? Like Trainwreck Tracy is over here self destructing and her parents reward her with a vacation.

Meanwhile, they’re being low key and getting the short end of the stick.
Her siblings probably have good jobs and have their tit together.. would you wanna be on a relaxing vacation with that ? I bet their fight about how they enable her:.. like who take kids to Aruba poor kids cause mommy needs to drink ? She needs to get a grip on life !!! She works real hard for that vacation makes me sick . Sorry it’s just ridiculous how these adults take kids to Aruba nothin for them to do except pool and dinners ? Poor kids will never see Disney like save money do that next year she’s such a twit !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t care if he cheated , I have no sympathy for her. She’s blasts him on social media and he stays quiet. She started blasting him bc he found someone. And when her kids grow up they will be able to see ALL of this. How she bashed their father, how she likes to suck dick. She is so desperate for attention. She says Brielle wants 15 min of fame. Bullshit

she keeps posting these ”seductive pictures” ., selfie after selfie, same bullshit .. it’s so embarrassing. You got little cousins on Instagram and you’re posting a selfie at 33 of you holding your tits up with 3 kids. Mothers can be sexy blah blah blah. But what she does is just weird and desperate.
Who really wants the fame?? Come on she’s in denial. She’s 33 on vacation with her mommy and daddy and her 3 kids. WTF is that .. she says she’s a vault. But on a live she admitted to having sex and said no one knew and laughed saying ppl think they know , witch you JUST TOLD US . I can’t. I have no more words , legit train wreck. And Jessica holy duck someone needs to shut her the duck up. These grown ass women acting like high school fuckinf children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m so annoyed at this post. Holy tit Jess is the worst. She loves this drama
Tracy atleast has shown more than a few times she has the balls to back up what she says, whether she’s wrong or not. She’s not scared of confrontation or being intimidating........ but Jess..... Jesshottie? I’m so confused how she randomly slid into this picture and thinks she talks tough or looks scary. Jessica is riding Trays dick so hard that she’s begging for attention even to hop on the hate train. It’s so weird.. like Jessica is jealous that Tracy even has tattle pages about her... omg it makes me cringe how obsessed she is with T’s life and drama.... even the whole podcast has turned into Jess interviewing Tracy about her life/divorce/opinions. Girl.. get some identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Either Tracy or Jess deleted the original post in that group. I noticed Tracy only liked the comments that bashed Corey as figured

Reactions: 10
Corey and Brielle are looking Hot as ever Smoke Show🔥👏Tracy would have found a problem with whoever Corey would have ended up with honestly 🙄 Tracy never thought he can upgrade from her and he Sure did!! Looking amazing Corey and Brielle do you boo boo let the haters hate!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.