Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Tracy needs to stop pretending she's this famous person.
2. Corey and Brielle are happy, leave them alone.
3. If Tracy has to be on social media during a "much needed vacation" to bash her ex and talk about her "kitty 🤢🤮" she needs real help

Her parents need to bleeping get their 33 year old daughter some help. Stop enabling her bleeping toxic behavior. Regardless of what Corey did or didn't do, he is not BASHING his children's mother. He isn't talking about how he is bleeping his new girlfriend nor is his new girlfriend talking about Corey bleeping her sideways.

Yell see the difference between the two. She is a child. He may not spell correctly or speak properly but he isn't out here running his mouth like Tracy.
If she's so happy then why is she still talking tit about her ex. SHUT YOUR bleeping MOUTH YOU HAS BEEN. keep the same bleeping energy you had when yall split. About how you won't bash him how you don't want people bullying his new girlfriend.
Keep your word, or is that not being your true Scorpio self 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
3. If Tracy has to be on social media during a "much needed vacation" to bash her ex and talk about her "kitty 🤢🤮" she needs real help

Her parents need to bleeping get their 33 year old daughter some help. Stop enabling her bleeping toxic behavior. Regardless of what Corey did or didn't do, he is not BASHING his children's mother. He isn't talking about how he is bleeping his new girlfriend nor is his new girlfriend talking about Corey bleeping her sideways.

Yell see the difference between the two. She is a child. He may not spell correctly or speak properly but he isn't out here running his mouth like Tracy.
If she's so happy then why is she still talking tit about her ex. SHUT YOUR bleeping MOUTH YOU HAS BEEN. keep the same bleeping energy you had when yall split. About how you won't bash him how you don't want people bullying his new girlfriend.
This!!! Say that tit "Louder" for the saddies in the back!!🗣🙌👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Exactly!! Her 30 seconds of fame? Does she think she’s famous? Have we made her think she’s famous because she has 16 pages of bs about her? She thinks she gives others fame!!!🤣classic😂 she thinks she’s famous!!🥵🤣🤣😭😭 she thinks she famous!!😂😂💀 I can not!!! She thinks she’s famous 🤡

• Haha
It’s obvious mommy and daddy are paying for her trip and the kids. She’s always been a spoiled witch al her life. Her parents enable the duck out of her. She looks like a total MORON when she complains about finances... yet she always has her nails, lashes and hair extensions done...that tit is ALOT of money. She does not know what the term “struggling single mom” is at all. She’s such a waste of a human being. Ugh she erks my soul.

I hope her stupid ass catches Covid so she can humble herself.
Not to pat my own asshole but I literally sold a brand new car to drive a 2005 because my dogs medical bills were 1,000$ a month. This girl has 3 kids, one with special needs who could benefit from some early intervention & here we are with this idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I missed the drama on fb! Why did jess say she was going to hand out mutes? I read the ss on here but what were people saying that made her say that!?

Also big t what 30 seconds of fame? You are nobody and neither is Corey. You haven't been on tv in years! Yearssss!!! There's no fame to be had. Brielle is just getting that d and having fun with her man.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And another thing Tara better have her Brothers back if these witches try to drag his name on that pod cast!! I would be dame if someone threw salt on my Brothers name screw that tit Blood is thicker than water!! Trust Tracy needs Tara more than Tara needs Tracy. Tara needs to cut ties with Tracy you can see those babies when they visit you're brother. No need to kiss this Witches ass!!

I wonder if sammy or julie or someone told Tracy to take the facebook post down bcos it just looks so beyond tacky like youre on a free vacation writing on a public forum about ur ex and his new gf? She comes across sooo bothered/triggered and not enjoying her life. Trying to throw comments in about crippling attacks, girl did u get therapy for these things? You should. Its best it is deleted for the kids sake. Brielle is dating corey and she should be able to post her bf online just bcos corey is divorced doesnt meant he cant ever date again. Tracy can date too theyre both free now if corey acted the way tracy does tracy would have lost her mind. Jess is using her friend for drama/ratings for sure bcos a real friend would tell her to keep it a bit more classy

Reactions: 21
I wonder if sammy or julie or someone told Tracy to take the facebook post down bcos it just looks so beyond tacky like youre on a free vacation writing on a public forum about ur ex and his new gf? She comes across sooo bothered/triggered and not enjoying her life. Trying to throw comments in about crippling attacks, girl did u get therapy for these things? You should. Its best it is deleted for the kids sake. Brielle is dating corey and she should be able to post her bf online just bcos corey is divorced doesnt meant he cant ever date again. Tracy can date too theyre both free now if corey acted the way tracy does tracy would have lost her mind. Jess is using her friend for drama/ratings for sure bcos a real friend would tell her to keep it a bit more classy
Tracy Maloney and classy will never happen. She doesn't have it in her. She's tacky, gaudy and trashy.

Reactions: 15
I missed the drama on fb! Why did jess say she was going to hand out mutes? I read the ss on here but what were people saying that made her say that!?

Also big t what 30 seconds of fame? You are nobody and neither is Corey. You haven't been on tv in years! Yearssss!!! There's no fame to be had. Brielle is just getting that d and having fun with her man.
I think the mutes were about the people saying the post should be taken down and those saying they shouldn't be bullying brielle. She literally lives for the drama on fb vs taking care of her newborn

Reactions: 11
Tracy, Jess, and all the saddies are toxic! No wonder they are not allowing new members, so they can keep talking trash about her ex. Tracy said she was the one that gave up on their marriage because Corey didnt tell her 24/7 how beautiful she is and she didnt want to do counseling. She says shes loyal, and not bully the woman Corey will date, so why allow her saddies to bully Brielle. When Tracy gets confronted with the truth she starts playing the victim, using the mental and single mom card so people can feel sorry for her.
I've said this and I will say it again for the million time, it speaks volumes of how Corey really is because he has kept quiet, has never mention her nor has said anything disrespectful. He has moved on, looks much better and happier than when he was with Tracy. Anyone can change for the right person. Tracy was not right for him, not supportive, no sympathy for when he lost his father. She's jealous cause he moved on and men keep running away from her after realizing she's a catfish.
She needs to put on her plus size panties, find her self an actual job, learn how to be a mother and stop all this nonsense about being the baddest scorpio. Her kids will grow up resenting her, probably traumatized by her behavior. I'm sure Jessica will end up like Tracy, alone and miserable.
BTW Tracy Christine Maloney I know you read us.... yes you were on a little show ages ago, you never reached fame, you are not an influencer, nor is your podcast successful. You're just the biggest most manipulating, toxic, racist,selfish little spoiled girl.

Just turn off your phone, enjoy the vacation your parents paid for, enjoy your kids....and live and let live.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh and her crippling attacks 🤣 hey tray let me know when you are in your car shaking and crying hysterically before you do anything that gives you actual crippling anxiety.
Let me know baby.
Bc unlike you and your lying ass self. I have crippling anxiety and I have sat alone while my child cries for me because I LEGIT can not function.
Yet for whatever bleeping reason, I still mother and I still work full time and come home to cook dinner and put my kid to bed.
So go on about your FAKE crippling anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the mutes were about the people saying the post should be taken down and those saying they shouldn't be bullying brielle. She literally lives for the drama on fb vs taking care of her newborn
This is what I’m thinking! Jess, go be a mother and tend to your newborn child. She’s a failure as a mother just like Trashy. Between exploiting her newborn daughter and making sexual comments to always caring more about Trashy’s drama, like Jess you are a mom now. Time to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And now we have this from Kermet
Who has time to write paragraphs that long with a newborn? My sister has a newborn baby and can’t even text me more than “hey what’s up” twice a day lol

but I guess that’s the difference between Kermit/Trashy and a real mother! These 2 were nothing more than incubators for their kids.

Reactions: 25
And now we have this from Kermet
🤣🤣🤣🤣 like anyone gives a tit!!! Again this one should take care of her baby and the other one should go enjoy her free vacay and stop thinking anyone cares if she’s upset her ex husband is away for the weekend with his girlfriend!!! NOONE cares!!! We just want to see you meltdown🤣🤣🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.