Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say how happy I am to see some of us in CB?! Its like we’re spreading our influence lol

and I’m surprised Denny hasn’t told Kermit to get her head out of Trashy’s ass. It’s not a cute look when you’re in your 30s and have a kid and a husband.

wonder if Brielle/Corey will get wind of this drama. It’s unfortunate since you want them to be happy without the outside noise but I’m sure their DMs are blowing up with people sending screenshots too. It happens every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And now we have this from Kermet
Like who the hell cares who the duck he is dating. So a fan n now his gf okay and?? She liked pages that what tell the truth. Who says they will be together next month??!! You going to hate on ever gf?? So what he more on so quick. Tracy wish she could but hate kind up takes up your time. Remember they have separated soo long right??!!! Tracy take all this time and get your son some therapy especially OT and get a therapist.

Reactions: 12
Legit laughing at Jessica's post.
1. Tracy has legit dragged Corey through the mud.
2. She has made multiple post about him and Brielle
3. Jessica go focus on your NEWBORN
4. Keep only doing little sneaky drops on what is going on with Tracy and Corey to keep your tit pod cast going.
5. The fact that Jessica made that post while Tracy is in Aruba says so much.

They all so butthurt over corey moving on and that Brielle is so attractive. 👏🏼

& tray we know you're jealous that Brielle made him happy while you tried to keep him miserable. Karma baby. Karma is coming for you and she's coming hard

So they're really trying to use the ol' "she liked my hate pages" crutch. Why not, Tracy, listen up...why not talk to her like a bleeping adult?
FACTS! But Tracy can't act like an adult she has proven time and time again she is not an adult

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So they're really trying to use the ol' "she liked my hate pages" crutch. Why not, Tracy, listen up...why not talk to her like a bleeping adult?
I love how they continuously brag about “taking the high road” as if Trashy hasn’t been bashing him via quotes, Insta lives, and CB for the past year lmao

these hoebags wouldn’t know the high road if their lives depended on it!

Reactions: 21
Come on Tracy get it together pick up the pieces of your life and do better. Three beautiful children need a full time mother, not a full time aunt who acts like a nanny most of the time. Its actually sad how low she is spiraling, and none of her friends or family help her.

Reactions: 14
4. Keep only doing little sneaky drops on what is going on with Tracy and Corey to keep your tit pod cast going.

& tray we know you're jealous that Brielle made him happy while you tried to keep him miserable. Karma baby. Karma is coming for you and she's coming hard

FACTS! But Tracy can't act like an adult she has proven time and time again she is not an adult
10000000%
Kermit we all know you read here too. Go focus on being a mother since clearly you’re lacking some basic instinct maternal skills. Your poor daughter deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And since when would anyone have crucified tracy for dating? Shes basically been dating and posting it online this whole time and all her baddies praise her. Jess literally is probably telling tracy all kinds of tit to egg her on and upset her on vacation so that she can have material for her podcast. Cause literally why post this? The original post was deleted cool. Leave it. Instead jess does this, to stir up more drama, does she even care that deep down tracy is probably hurt bcos her and corey were together a longgg time and even if they were better off seperate im sure its still hard and here jess is just making it worse for her own selfish ends. While ignoring her newborn. 😒 some friend.

Reactions: 18

A real friend would not put any attention on something like this when her friend is on vacation. She doesn’t need to be reminded of it. I’d never. And i also wouldn’t share screenshots. We live in the present and future not the past

Reactions: 15
Come on Tracy get it together pick up the pieces of your life and do better. Three beautiful children need a full time mother, not a full time aunt who acts like a nanny most of the time. Its actually sad how low she is spiraling, and none of her friends or family help her.
I really just wanna see her lose custody of the kids. She’s mentally unstable. But I don’t know who would even get custody since Corey probably doesn’t want all the responsibility. Those 3 kids are screwed and have a long life of therapy sessions ahead of them.

And Jess is nothing but a wannabe. I mean she even purchased Instagram followers to try to get sponsorships. She’s a toxic friend and is exploiting Tracy where she’s most vulnerable. All for podcast ratings that is losing sponsors by the minute and no one even listens to anymore 😂

And now we have this from Kermet
Omg can she shut the F up!! Nothing she’s even saying is factual and it’s so damn obnoxious and immature. Like go wash bottles or feed your newborn like bro you got to much time Kermit! To much damn time. That’s the most pathetic post I’ve seen it’s was so cringe I got to like number 4 and quit. You got To much time baby to be in other ppls business when you just became a mom. See a lot of us here are vets Jess so you need to get rid of the bottle stage to tit talk, something you nor Tracey have achieved for yourself or children. Stay down!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if sammy or julie or someone told Tracy to take the facebook post down bcos it just looks so beyond tacky like youre on a free vacation writing on a public forum about ur ex and his new gf? She comes across sooo bothered/triggered and not enjoying her life. Trying to throw comments in about crippling attacks, girl did u get therapy for these things? You should. Its best it is deleted for the kids sake. Brielle is dating corey and she should be able to post her bf online just bcos corey is divorced doesnt meant he cant ever date again. Tracy can date too theyre both free now if corey acted the way tracy does tracy would have lost her mind. Jess is using her friend for drama/ratings for sure bcos a real friend would tell her to keep it a bit more classy
Isn’t Tara in the baddies group?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And since when would anyone have crucified tracy for dating? Shes basically been dating and posting it online this whole time and all her baddies praise her. Jess literally is probably telling tracy all kinds of tit to egg her on and upset her on vacation so that she can have material for her podcast. Cause literally why post this? The original post was deleted cool. Leave it. Instead jess does this, to stir up more drama, does she even care that deep down tracy is probably hurt bcos her and corey were together a longgg time and even if they were better off seperate im sure its still hard and here jess is just making it worse for her own selfish ends. While ignoring her newborn. 😒 some friend.
Tracy is hurting. She can pretend all she wants but she is. The problem that a lot of us have with her is that she isn't honest about the fact that she is hurting.
What Tracy should have done/do is not post to social media. She should have kept her divorce private and co-parented while separated and while that was going on she should have went to therapy. Whether it was together to fix their marriage or by herself. That fact that she is constantly posting sad memes, Scorpio memes, how to treat me, what I want from a man, etc. Shows shes hurt. Its obvious.

Sure we can be pretty blunt and it can come across as nasty or mean or bullying but all we want is for to be honest. She'd get her respect (if there's any left) back. If she didn't crucify Coreys new gf. Or not gf bc it's not even OFFICIAL.
Jessica on the other hand needs to get off social media and go be a mommy. Maybe seek some therapy too.

Isn’t Tara in the baddies group?
Yup. She is. Unless tracy removed her when she blocked her on social

Reactions: 16
Tracy is hurting. She can pretend all she wants but she is. The problem that a lot of us have with her is that she isn't honest about the fact that she is hurting.
What Tracy should have done/do is not post to social media. She should have kept her divorce private and co-parented while separated and while that was going on she should have went to therapy. Whether it was together to fix their marriage or by herself. That fact that she is constantly posting sad memes, Scorpio memes, how to treat me, what I want from a man, etc. Shows shes hurt. Its obvious.

Sure we can be pretty blunt and it can come across as nasty or mean or bullying but all we want is for to be honest. She'd get her respect (if there's any left) back. If she didn't crucify Coreys new gf. Or not gf bc it's not even OFFICIAL.
Jessica on the other hand needs to get off social media and go be a mommy. Maybe seek some therapy too.

Yup. She is. Unless tracy removed her when she blocked her on social
Tara is in the group, just checked

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Flaunting it as fast as Corey did witch wtf ever! Shut your damn tit lined horse mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tracy could have used the divorce as a fresh start. Instead she acted like a teenager and pushed so many fans to the tattle to see the truth. Selfish is the main word to describe her actions, and one day her children will hear her awful podcast and then what will she say? Sorry kids, you know a single mom of 3 has to go out and keep up her appearances? Poor kids no amount of therapy can fix this.

We wish you'd get out of here because you're doing the same thing you idiot. Go back to your village of saddies. However thanks for spreading awareness about tattle. Means more people will see the light.
Awww sweetheart, wed wish you'd witches were actual baddies and read everything we've written here. 😘 sending love from tattle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.