Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corey looks soooo much better. It was obvious that he wasn't happy before the marriage ended. Life is too short to live with regrets.

Reactions: 15
The Aruba stories are LIVE people!
Also Sky blowing out Jayden’s candle, TYPICAL

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did those tacky boutiques stop sending the girls clothes? She posted some Aruba pics to her stories and the girls are wearing the same swimsuit from last summer and some other tacky crop top ensemble that they’ve worn several times. When we go on vacay we usually buy our three kids new clothes. 🤷🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Did I miss the candle blowing story? Or did she delete it after reading tattle?

Reactions: 5
Hah I told you she'd drug them so she didn'thave to entertain them on the plane. What are the odds that all 3 pass out on the flight🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Goooood ol Benadryl to the rescue🤔
I'm not even knocking it she's just so predictable. It's probably better that way anyway for the rest of the passengers because I'm sure as much as she likes to claim her kids listen to her I bet she has no control over them in addition she wouldn't want to occupy them with books or coloring. Sky and Jayden are well old enough that they should know how to act in public.

Reactions: 9
Screen shots... minus just a few 🏝 🌴 🥥 shes there with all 3 kids & her parents sooo they obviously paid 🙄 The reason the girls are all wearing swimsuits and outfits they’ve already worn before and from “last season” as Tracy puts is - is because no ones sending her new ones for free any more lol 😂 sad she can’t even buy her own kids new clothes

And part (2)... 😘 for all of us that don’t have Instagram or access to it at the moment 😉

Goooood ol Benadryl to the rescue🤔
Oh my god I thought the same thing... I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to give the kids a part of a Xanax bar or something stupid like that. I could be wrong but who knows LOL I’m sure it’s just Benadryl 😃

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Prediction number 2. She's going to fry her kids in the sun with no spf because they tan so easily and never get burnt yet we'll see them different shades of red in a day or so.

Reactions: 21
Screen shots... minus just a few 🏝 🌴 🥥 shes there with all 3 kids & her parents sooo they obviously paid 🙄 The reason the girls are all wearing swimsuits and outfits they’ve already worn before and from “last season” as Tracy puts is - is because no ones sending her new ones for free any more lol 😂 sad she can’t even buy her own kids new clothes

And part (2)... 😘 for all of us that don’t have Instagram or access to it at the moment 😉

Oh my god I thought the same thing... I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to give the kids a part of a Xanax bar or something stupid like that. I could be wrong but who knows LOL I’m sure it’s just Benadryl 😃
As always Julian is not wearing his swim trunks. And she's wearing a sweater/hoodie in Aruba???? Come on Maloney show that bad ass scorpio body that makes your baddies want to question their sexuality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Look at tracy and the kids enjoying such a well deserved vacation after handling her kids all summer long all by herself with no help or financials!!! She's shes an amazing mom. 🤨

I bet either they will all come back from vacation and all go to tracys parents house to quarantine together aka parents watch the kids or they won't quarantine at all and continue with life like nothing.

She can buy $600 shoes but can’t buy new clothes for her kids. But that’s okay since she ‘puts herself last’.

Reactions: 19
Prediction number 2. She's going to fry her kids in the sun with no spf because they tan so easily and never get burnt yet we'll see them different shades of red in a day or so.
And then the saddies will comment “I’m so jealous of a 5 year old’s tan!!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't STAND how Julian is always naked. Like his privates are hanging out on the balcony, really?!?! I understand at home here and there but allll the time no. It's just wrong! Always naked or not his own clothes! Makes me disgusted

Reactions: 16
Tracy wrote on a Facebook post- someone screenshot Coreys post of Corey and Brielle . And Tracy wrote “hope she’s paying 🤷🏻‍♀️“ but she deleted it

didnt get a screenshot , didn’t think she would delete it

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Tracy wrote on a Facebook post- someone screenshot Coreys post of Corey and Brielle . And Tracy wrote “hope she’s paying 🤷🏻‍♀️“ but she deleted it

did get a screenshot , didn’t think she would delete it
Why? Like Tracy he moved the duck on witch. You should too....like grow the duck up

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.