Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy could have used the divorce as a fresh start. Instead she acted like a teenager and pushed so many fans to the tattle to see the truth. Selfish is the main word to describe her actions, and one day her children will hear her awful podcast and then what will she say? Sorry kids, you know a single mom of 3 has to go out and keep up her appearances? Poor kids no amount of therapy can fix this.
It’s sad because while they were married, she used to do cute things with the girls sometimes and as a family. But now she’s just on a never ending drinking binge. The girl is not okay and it shows. And her kids are gonna end up beyond screwed to the point of no repair.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine how awkward this is?! but Tara is such a pushover and so far up Trashy’s ass that she’d give her life for Trashy before her brother
I still hold onto my theory that Tara is just faking it at this point to be in her business. Tara kind of has a sick sense of humor and I guarantee she talks trash about big t to her family and reads tattle giggling. Just my take on her. Not saying I'm right.

Reactions: 21
Are we expecting Tara the girl who helped pierce T-Rex’s Hell hounds with a screw driver to defend her brother? She’s like in love with Big T
Oh gosh no she still got her head up Traci‘s ass and she really wants back in with Sammy and the gang.

Reactions: 4
I’m so disgusted by the two of them.
Woman, you are on vacation, put the phone down and enjoy your babies for once. Like full on enjoy them, not some fake tit you pulled with Jayden for the past few days. Actually put the phone down and enjoy those kids, maybe help them heal from your divorce a bit instead of forcing them to suppress their feelings since you suppress yours with bottles. Make memories with them, use this trip to connect with them for once.

Jess.... go be a mom, for someone who was so upset over a miscarriage, you’re making your baby pay the price by being so detached from her.

Tracy, you’re a bitter ex-wife. It’s okay to be, but stop pretending like you’re over it when you’re showing everyone that you’re not.
Seek counseling for yourself. Do some soul searching. Is this really who you want your children to know you as?
Remember, you checked out first. You said you should have left earlier than you did. You wanted out first, you don’t get to be mad that he moved on.
Brielle probably isn’t as evil as you are trying to portray her, you’ve probably haven’t even met the girl and you’re just mad that Corey has had a glow up with her.

Reactions: 20
I’m so disgusted by the two of them.
Woman, you are on vacation, put the phone down and enjoy your babies for once. Like full on enjoy them, not some fake tit you pulled with Jayden for the past few days. Actually put the phone down and enjoy those kids, maybe help them heal from your divorce a bit instead of forcing them to suppress their feelings since you suppress yours with bottles. Make memories with them, use this trip to connect with them for once.

Jess.... go be a mom, for someone who was so upset over a miscarriage, you’re making your baby pay the price by being so detached from her.

Tracy, you’re a bitter ex-wife. It’s okay to be, but stop pretending like you’re over it when you’re showing everyone that you’re not.
Seek counseling for yourself. Do some soul searching. Is this really who you want your children to know you as?
Remember, you checked out first. You said you should have left earlier than you did. You wanted out first, you don’t get to be mad that he moved on.
Brielle probably isn’t as evil as you are trying to portray her, you’ve probably haven’t even met the girl and you’re just mad that Corey has had a glow up with her.
Yes! What she needs to do is delete her social media and take a few months or a year as a break to heal. Come back refreshed, focused on fitness, not on a constant drinking binge, maybe with a new job. Her bitterness is laughable.

Reactions: 16
We wish you'd get out of here because you're doing the same thing you idiot. Go back to your village of saddies. However thanks for spreading awareness about tattle. Means more people will see the light.
Sorry but if you read tattle life then you’re one of us...witch🤣 we know saddies come here to convert

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That last sentence tho 😔😔😔. This poor woman. It's sad, it's pathetic, it's cringey, it's laughable. She needs help. Alcohol ain't it, sis.
With her attitude and desperate personality, nobody’s gonna love her. She’s gonna need to make lots of changes before someone wants to be with her long term.

right now she is advertising herself as nothing more than a one night stand.

Reactions: 14
Tracy calls herself “Hood” but “we played bloody knuckles at country club sweet 16s” is some money tit 😭 lmaoooo

that’s like saying “we played bloody knuckles at my dads golf club ” I’m dying

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We wish you'd get out of here because you're doing the same thing you idiot. Go back to your village of saddies. However thanks for spreading awareness about tattle. Means more people will see the light.
I smell an undercover agent, Jennifer... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol just the fact that Corey & Brielle probably had the best dinner tonight and now they’re cuddling in bed together while his Ex-wife and Bulldog Jessica are talking tit about them in their saddies facebook group.

Wow 😂 ..
Sweetdreams Corey and Brielle 🛏✨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tracy calls herself “Hood” but “we played bloody knuckles at country club sweet 16s” is some money tit 😭 lmaoooo

that’s like saying “we played bloody knuckles at my dads golf club ” I’m dying
Your comment made me laugh because a coworker of mine said that they used to go and set fires the night before Halloween on abandoned buildings. He was saying how tough they were as kids. That’s the one night of the year that they did crazy things. I told him dude, that’s not rough in my neighborhood we just call that Monday. Lol

Look at what Corey’s sister just responded to Jess’ post.....
Daaaaayam! I didn’t even think about Raven being on there I didn’t figure she’d be lowering herself enough to even join the group.

Raven’s going to have a field day 😂
Those dumb ass witches know that they really don’t know Tracy and Jessica don’t they? 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is so embarrassing. I have second hand embarrassment for Tracy 😂😂😂😂 the fact all of this is going on and they’ve been seperated what a year and a half - 2 years? And that dumb witch ass Jessica just had a baby and there’s a whole fight going on , on a Facebook group for “baddies” aka dumb ass witches. 🤣🤣🤣 this is bleeping gold. Thank you tracy and your bimbo entourage for all this exciting drama 🤣🤣 👏🏼 👏🏼 I hope to god raven sets her straight! Tracy needs a good ass whoopin and reality check STAT!
Don’t even get me started on that rich white girl tit with the bloody knuckles 🤦🏻‍♀️ witch, what the actual duck?!?! You are so white and privileged I want to 🤢 🤮 she wouldn’t make it a damn hour in the hood hunnyy, try that!!
Go be a decent human being and mother please. This is pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.