Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so embarrassing. I have second hand embarrassment for Tracy 😂😂😂😂 the fact all of this is going on and they’ve been seperated what a year and a half - 2 years? And that dumb witch ass Jessica just had a baby and there’s a whole fight going on , on a Facebook group for “baddies” aka dumb ass witches. 🤣🤣🤣 this is bleeping gold. Thank you tracy and your bimbo entourage for all this exciting drama 🤣🤣 👏🏼 👏🏼 I hope to god raven sets her straight! Tracy needs a good ass whoopin and reality check STAT!
Don’t even get me started on that rich white girl tit with the bloody knuckles 🤦🏻‍♀️ witch, what the actual duck?!?! You are so white and privileged I want to 🤢 🤮 she wouldn’t make it a damn hour in the hood hunnyy, try that!!
Go be a decent human being and mother please. This is pathetic.
They’re being a bunch of keyboard warriors for two dumbasses that won’t give them the time of day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Piping hot” tea podcast break down 🥴
1. Tracy’s was she fucked a kids dad who she was baby sitting
2. Jess tit herself
3. Alan thought he had 2 ppl knocked up
4. Sammy cussed out kid cudi’s manager.

no wonder no one wants to fund this boring ass tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It gets to a point where you just become speechless. Tracy is in Aruba finally forced to spend time with her kids and she’s sitting there, in a sweatshirt, on social media seething and obsessing over Brielle and Corey and talking tit with other obese, ugly, delusional losers. You can not make this tit up. This woman has officially lost it. Meanwhile Corey and Brielle yet again have not a care in the world. They’re obviously very happy together and are living their lives laughing at this psycho. Jessica you look like a bleeping lab rat. You’re literally a nobody and I hope Raven beats the tit out of you. Tara it’s time to open that big horse mouth and stand up for your brother! Jennifer Chavez please tone your hair and suck these tattle nuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So let’s break down Kermits post. First off I don’t see Briele follow any hate pages so WRONG. So Big T would have been criticized if she came out in public with someone, REALLY??? So a innocent boring Pictire of Cory and Briele is equal to the folllowing:: constant subliminal posts towards him, “sexy” tits and tongue out pictures of herself, jabs at the g.f. Whic by the way still has not been confirmed, stories of her in a car on 2 separate occasions with guys. YET a repost is wrong? GIMME A FUCKIN BREAK! Who’d the duck does she think she is? Also, Tracy hasn’t told her story and taking high road? Again read everything I just wrote and ask urself is that someone who’s takin the high road. And NEWS FLASH neither has Cory! he has been silent and its ur girl who has been jabbin. their story shouldn’t be anyone’s to tell and Should be left off of social media like what’s the fuckin point.
Bottom line ishe wanted out and got what she asked for and yet him re posting a picture after a year of separation is flauntin?? .’ Complete INSANITY

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jess is not a friend at all! Stirring tit up for Tracy, it’s pathetic! Concentrate on being a new mom and enjoy that special time, but no she rather cause all this drama. Wonder when a true friend who actually cares about Tracy and her children will step up and tell her to stop this childish behavior.

Reactions: 14
That has to be Tracy!!! Lmao don't hate big T, because he moved on. All you can get are a 1 time dick appointments cause as soon as men see the real you they disappear. And you use your friends hands to make it seem you're out with a mystery man.lol You're the queen of pretending!!!
Screenshot_20201006-013245_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Let me get one thing straight. So T-Rex 🦖 is on a ‘relaxing’ vacation yet still takes the time to respond to meaningless posts and spew bile??????? 🤣 🤣 Someone get that woman a blood pressure shot before she bursts a blood vessel. Too bad her parents wasted all that money only for her to do the same things she was doing in NJ- sit her fat ass on the couch and respond to her saddies. She should have just stayed home, kept the money and photoshopped herself in Aruba instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jess you should go check on ya mans.... All I'll say on that. . Tracy, hunny, you are overweight, rely on your parents, you are absolutely devastated that Corey moved on first with a girl who reminds you of what you used to look like before you popped three kids out. You bring nothing to the table, and yet you are the size of a freaking table. Your parents took you away on vacation, who tf posts memes about bloody knuckles at sweet sixteens??? You want your little girls to act like that? You are SO immature it hurts.I am 29 with two kids, a husband, and job. How do you describe yourself to people? besides with the victim card? that you are a. washed up reality star???? yikes. Also, babe, your little Country Club references are second tier. No one thinks you are special because you use your parents income property beach home and pretend it's yours. LOL! Grow the duck up hunny. you may not have 'cob webs on your kitty' but your kitty is only being used a place for a trash man to get one off. oof. That FB post made me go offff !!! Those little witches. Don't cast stones when you live in a glass house!!!!!!

Also I freakin love Raven go witch go! I think she would make tracy quake. She is as tough as Tracy wishes she was 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And now we have this from Kermet
You know what would really be a magnificent plot twist? For Tracy to tell Jess to also contribute to the trash talk and talk about Denny and their marital problems, the same way Jess has been exploiting Tray’s own personal problems. Jess will flip the duck out!!!! And that’d be the end of the podcast. But then again, Tracy is so self-absorbed and attention hungry that she can’t even see that Jess isn’t truly her friends and she’s just being exploited by that nasty troll so she probably won’t ever mind. Enjoy and stay bad, C U Next Tuesday 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jess you should go check on ya mans.... All I'll say on that. I have some Emerson cop friends. Tracy, hunny, you are overweight, rely on your parents, are absolutely devastated that Corey moved on first with a girl who reminds you of what you used to look like before you popped three kids out. You bring nothing to the table, and yet are the size of a freaking table. Your parents took you away on vacation, who tf posts memes about bloody knuckles at sweet sixteens??? You want your little girls to act like that? You are SO immature it hurts.I am 29 with two kids, a husband, and job. How do you describe yourself to people? besides with the victim card? that you are a. washed up reality star???? yikes. Also, babe, your little Country Club references are second tier. No one thinks you are special because you use your parents income property beach home and pretend it's yours. LOL! Grow the duck up hunny. you may not have 'cob webs on your kitty' but your kitty is only being used a place for a trash man to get one off. oof. That FB post made me go offff !!! Those little witches. Don't cast stones when you live in a glass house!!!!!!
Not shocking.... Jess is always up Tracy’s ass. Denny’s bound to go get his needs met somewhere else 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
At this point I’m starting to think Jess is more pathetic than Tracy... she is the one constantly stirring the pot and calling Corey out. Tracy does it indirectly (even tho we all know what she’s talking about). Jess is so bored with her new baby she’d rather start drama

• Heart
We wish you'd get out of here because you're doing the same thing you idiot. Go back to your village of saddies. However thanks for spreading awareness about tattle. Means more people will see the light.
Hahaha haha. How would she know who is reporting here, unless she is a member as well. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m literally sick of them dragging this tit on. Just say what really happened between the two of you and call it a day. Someone is going to spill the beans sooner rather than later. I hope Jess slips up and says something because she “knows the truth”. I can tell she’s one of those people who can’t keep a secret for very long.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We wish you'd get out of here because you're doing the same thing you idiot. Go back to your village of saddies. However thanks for spreading awareness about tattle. Means more people will see the light.
Ms. Chavez thinks she's slick! Tattlers vs. Saddies No competition!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
At this point I’m starting to think Jess is more pathetic than Tracy... she is the one constantly stirring the pot and calling Corey out. Tracy does it indirectly (even tho we all know what she’s talking about). Jess is so bored with her new baby she’d rather start drama
Anyone know if Kermit responded to Raven?

also I love how raven mentions “I’m also busy” because she knows Kermit and Tracy have nothing to do with their lives and are both terrible mothers lol

• Haha
I’m literally sick of them dragging this tit on. Just say what really happened between the two of you and call it a day. Someone is going to spill the beans sooner rather than later. I hope Jess slips up and says something because she “knows the truth”. I can tell she’s one of those people who can’t keep a secret for very long.
She's an actual clown. She'll back down. A dog with all bark and no bite. Both of them

• Heart
Raven’s going to have a field day 😂
The funny thing is Tracy dont give AF about any of these dumb witches. "They ride for their girl" what a fucken joke. These dumb hoes need to go to fuckin work and take care of thier lives and stop fighting for a dumb hoe like tracy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.