Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s the deal with Dr. Fuckass? I see she’s now going to Studio 17 for her procedures. Did Fuckass finally realize she’s no good for business??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just get a f*cking jobbbb. Both of these bums.
They are both bums. I agree Tracy shouldn’t be withholding the kids, but he needs to get a job. Like even do Uber/Uber Eats/Door Dash hell, get a job in fast food joint, they’re always hiring - something!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And there it is, Too Tights spending the weekend with the kids, comments about too tights being a father figure got Corey on his soap box…. 🙄😪

Brooo we gave you the tools, you just had to do the work….

Goawd I hope these kids don’t end up like these two dead beats.

Reactions: 25
I’m not sure what Corey is trying to do. He’ll never be able to outrun child support entirely. He’ll owe at least 5 years per child once they turn 18. So, he’s not planning on having an on-the-record job for the next 13 years? I understand that the amount might be a lot for 3 kids, but that would also be true if he were still with T and they were raising them together. You knew kids were expensive when you made them…

I don’t condone her taking his visitation away (and especially not visitation from his mom and sister), but making no moves to pay is garbage behavior.
IMG_6288.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Someone should comment from their burner account “he teaches Julian how to play football, Julian should teach him how to walk with a lady #sideofthestreet #iwouldnever”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tony Tights is the camera geek he must have had a drone follow them walking…this is so hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen a post saying that Ozempic babies are a thing. Women in 40s and 50s getting pregnant after being on it. Tracy better watch out with her lax contraceptive game. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure what Corey is trying to do. He’ll never be able to outrun child support entirely. He’ll owe at least 5 years per child once they turn 18. So, he’s not planning on having an on-the-record job for the next 13 years? I understand that the amount might be a lot for 3 kids, but that would also be true if he were still with T and they were raising them together. You knew kids were expensive when you made them…

I don’t condone her taking his visitation away (and especially not visitation from his mom and sister), but making no moves to pay is garbage behavior.
View attachment 2961086
Regardless of amount, he was given the tools to fight for the kids and he just tucked his balls in his ass and threw his head in the sand and said “NOPE”.

I knew once Tracy started parading her “picture perfect relationship” with Too Tights around with the kids and playing house, Corey was going to start saying tit about being kept from the kids.

Yes, it’s wrong and super convenient that she had visitation revoked and now she’s running around playing house with Tony Tights on the weekends and doting about how the kids “adore him” and how he’s such a father figure 🤮🤮🤮 (witch please, we know them babies are acting accordingly because you threatened them)

But Bro!!!, All you had to do was show up to court. Show up and fight for the kids even if it wasn’t in terms of them coming to stay with you! Can’t afford both the health care prem and
hild support, you ask for them to change the amount as an offset. Question the reasoning behind the life insurance policy if she never made you have one while yall was married. Refuse the Alimony based on time married. Ask that receipts be provided, for what she spends the money you give her on and if you don’t trust her when she’s asking you outside of what’s the child support amount, provide it, if it ain’t about the money, then she’s not going to be tight about it. (I’m sure that time she got all the cold and flu stuff when she and her parents had Covid, “Hat” and Annemarie knew that Tracy wouldn’t use the money for those items so they sent them in.)
You didn’t need a big name attorney and you still don’t. You need an attorney that knows their tit and can spot POS ex spouses like Tracy a mile away and handle them accordingly. So what if the battle takes years, if you’re just doing everything in the best interest of the kids, the battle is worth it.

In the long run, these kids are paying a hefty price for being born to two people who really should have had no business having kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched a reel from the witch...apparently, she's also getting procedures at a place called the Body Depot. Just who exactly does she think her target "audience" is? From what I see, she's a middle-aged former reality show creature with no job, very little prospects in terms of "dating" (I use that term VERY loosely...lol), who lives in government assistance housing and spends whatever money she manages to gift on these procedures...what the actual F*CK?

Reactions: 12
Just watched a reel from the witch...apparently, she's also getting procedures at a place called the Body Depot. Just who exactly does she think her target "audience" is? From what I see, she's a middle-aged former reality show creature with no job, very little prospects in terms of "dating" (I use that term VERY loosely...lol), who lives in government assistance housing and spends whatever money she manages to gift on these procedures...what the actual F*CK?
Her target audience is herself lol it’s pathetic. And not for nothing but I’d rather not watch someone getting a massage and facial..esp the long reels she does. It’s so awkward and invasive

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her target audience is herself lol it’s pathetic. And not for nothing but I’d rather not watch someone getting a massage and facial..esp the long reels she does. It’s so awkward and invasive
Haha I totally agree - it does seem like her target audience is herself. She is a narc of the highest order.

Also, when these influencers promote companies like this, I usually see a promotional offer, or discount code. This post has none of that. Is she negotiating a discounted price for HERSELF (i.e., "give me a discounted rate and I'll give you a shout out to increase business")? Sure, she has 521K followers, but how many "hate follow" or are just bots? Her "true" followers that actually idolize her don't seem particularly intelligent, and some of these treatments she gets are pretty expensive. I doubt they have the disposable income to waste of these procedures. Are these businesses actually seeing any difference due to her "influence"? Again, I'm confused to who she actually thinks her audience is...

Reactions: 16
Podcast Run Down:

-She claims she posted Tony tights so the guys in her DMs would get the point that she’s taken

-She was shocked that she never received any feedback regarding her officially posting him

-He offered to pick up all 3 kids and take them somewhere ALONE without Trashbag so she can “Relax” since she’s with them 24/7. Who ALLOWS this to happen with a man they just met!

-She says they kids were with him for 5 hours, but she offered to pick up lunch for when they got back. What time did he pick them up???

-He sent her $100 to get food for the kids after he just spent money on them all day.

-She doesn’t know what it feels like to have a man take care of her since she’s done it all since the kids were born.

-She invited his parents to spend Mother’s Day at the country club, but his mom was already going to her daughter’s house. Why wouldn’t Tony tights hang out with his mom??

-Again, she claims she doesn’t like coffee, so she drinks what he drinks.

-She said that its allergy season and she’s not going to wear lashes until July and her BF wants to see her without lashes

-The kids made her Mother’s Day cards at school and they put her favorite food is protein shakes. Isn’t this the same person shoveling pizza and seafood down her throat every day.

-Tony tights doesn’t drink at all, but smokes weed

-Tracy all of a sudden loves country music. During her depression from her past relationship, she started listening to country music and it got her out of her depression and over her relationship.

-she said Julian was diagnosed with Amblyopia. Julians vision is getting better, its at 20/30 vision. Tracy mentioned that she can’t wait until he doesn’t have to wear the glasses anymore. She wanted to do an eye transplant for him if it was possible. He’s also in a size 9 clothing! Very hard to believe considering he’s shorter than Sky.

-All 3 kids will be taking the same bus all together next year and be in the same school.

-Julian will be starting basketball because he’s really, really tall for his age. Again, I don’t see it. He looks like an average size kid. Also, will be starting karate for self defense

-She compared Julian to Tony saying Julian is huge like him. WTF JULIAN HAS A FATHER IT IS NOT ANTHONY!

-She said Julian is a big gentleman and her dad asks him who pays for food, holds doors, and walks on the outside of the street. And he responds a Gentleman. LMAOO priorities people

Thats all i can remember.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.