Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her leaving her kids with him alone makes me nervous for them. Im in no way saying he is a bad person, but I had a friend who allowed her new bf to be around her daughter alone because he had a daughter the same age. Long story short, he is now in jail for raping his own daughter and attempting to groom hers. This all came out after they moved in together after a short period of time and his daughter told her grandparents what had happened. My friend ended up getting in trouble too since her daughter's father took legal action (unlike Corey) saying that he felt she must have known since they all lived together. I honestly believe my friend didnt know anything, but trusted him way too soon without really knowing him. She is now incarcerated with a child endangerment felony for 18 months. Tracy needs to be careful if she reads here. Not everything that glitters is gold.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bc Tracy is now in control of Corey's time with the kids. She's probably over there telling them how their father wants nothing to do with them and the new bf does. Going on and n about look what he does for "us". Meanwhile it's her plan to brainwash those kids in order to punish Corey and the eps relationship
Oh I absolutely believe that. She's 🗑 idk why people aren't telling her to relax and keep the kids first. She doesn't see any value in herself unless she has a man in her life.

Reactions: 12
Stephanie’s not coming to get her. She pRaYeD for him! 🙄

Tracy doesn’t become scum without scummy parents.
Kind of said she had to pray for a man. If that's the case then pray for a job or pray to become a good mom

• Haha
Her leaving her kids with him alone makes me nervous for them. Im in no way saying he is a bad person, but I had a friend who allowed her new bf to be around her daughter alone because he had a daughter the same age. Long story short, he is now in jail for raping his own daughter and attempting to groom hers. This all came out after they moved in together after a short period of time and his daughter told her grandparents what had happened. My friend ended up getting in trouble too since her daughter's father took legal action (unlike Corey) saying that he felt she must have known since they all lived together. I honestly believe my friend didnt know anything, but trusted him way too soon without really knowing him. She is now incarcerated with a child endangerment felony for 18 months. Tracy needs to be careful if she reads here. Not everything that glitters is gold.
she needs to be more careful because she thought she was being a badass by teaching them “snitches get stitches”. she has never had thier best interest in mind

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just curious how someone who claims to have some kind of sexual abuse trauma from her childhood allows her children to go off with a total stranger.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Just curious how someone who claims to have some kind of sexual abuse trauma from her childhood allows her children to go off with a total stranger.
THEY WOULD NEVER!!!! PERIODT!!!!!

And like seriously what’s wrong with Stephanie and Mark! Are they as stupid as Tracy? How do they hear this and not put a stop to it? They should be dropping what they’re doing to make sure those kids are NOT being left with strange men!!!! I know Tracy really should be the one but everyone in her life knows she’s not capable.

I know a lot of people have it stated in their custody arrangements that you must ask the other parent to watch the kids first before anyone else when you need care on your time. Like a first right of refusal. At this point if Corey is not making an active effort to do whatever it takes to get his custody back and then some…… it’s because he doesn’t want it. I’m beginning to think it’s the later. If knowing your kids are being left with a strange man and you’re not doing anything about it…. Then your ok with it.

Reactions: 23
THEY WOULD NEVER!!!! PERIODT!!!!!

And like seriously what’s wrong with Stephanie and Mark! Are they as stupid as Tracy? How do they hear this and not put a stop to it? They should be dropping what they’re doing to make sure those kids are NOT being left with strange men!!!! I know Tracy really should be the one but everyone in her life knows she’s not capable.

I know a lot of people have it stated in their custody arrangements that you must ask the other parent to watch the kids first before anyone else when you need care on your time. Like a first right of refusal. At this point if Corey is not making an active effort to do whatever it takes to get his custody back and then some…… it’s because he doesn’t want it. I’m beginning to think it’s the later. If knowing your kids are being left with a strange man and you’re not doing anything about it…. Then your ok with it.
I'm convinced they are all assholes at this point. Trashbag and Corey for being crappy parents, Stephanie and Mark for being crappy parents to Trashbag, and doing a disservice to those kids. Honestly, despite the nature of those kids, nurture plays a big role, and if they are around assholes, its only inevitable...Tara seems to be the only one who has her tit together and actually gives a damn.

As someone who went through that, I don’t have kids, but I am the Aunt/Godmum who is OVERLY anxious where they all are; who they’re with, what they’re doing.
Because there’s no way in hell any kid around me will be willingly left in a situation. All the kids I know, know they can come to me, tell me ANYTHING if they can’t express it to their parents. (Then we chat and tell the parents).
But, she parades those children as mini adults, why are we shocked to think she’s got no morals around the next man she comes along.
look at FCove the other year… ANYTHING could’ve happened while she was pissed up.
---
I’m sorry…what?!? Isn’t this guy supposed to be 6’ or something? Where’s her ass? Where’s her thigh gasp? 🫢
She’s obviously wearing 70s platforms… 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is so concerning to me. Not only has she pushed this idea of a “family” on a man she’s known for literally 4 months, but her push to put her relationship BEFORE her kids is something I’m receiving loudly and clearly. This video on her stories retells of a father reprimanding his children for speaking to his “wife” poorly or making a face at her. And she says “yesss”??? Her lines between reality and fantasy are permanently blurred but since she reads here, HARD 3 IS NOT THEIR FATHER — NOT YOUR HUSBAND — AND SHOULD NEVER BE PUT IN AN AUTHORITARIAN POSITION OVER YOUR CHILDREN TO “PROTECT” YOU FROM THEM. NO ONE SHOULD PARENT THEM BESIDES YOU AND THEIR ACTUAL FATHER.
I mean f*cking YIKES! I would even be pissed if my husband spoke to OUR children this way! I don’t need him to defend me from them. I need to help shape them into people who don’t do that. That doesn’t get done by fear or intimidation. That’s done by *active, consistent parenting*. She wants this man to tell HER kids not to speak to his GF like that 😆 his 4 month long gf?! I’m so sad for these kids. Truly.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
I was sexually abused by my father (this became the reason for my parents divorce) and then later one in life by two cousins though I did realize it was sexual abuse until much later in my life. THEN, in a misguided attempt to have me visit my paternal grandmother, I was able to witness my father signing his rights away to me as if I was nothing. All of these things formed me and my decisions. I will ALWAYS err on the side of protect my babies from everything.

I think for Tracy, the sexual abuse trauma possibly happened which has resulted into her sexualizing everything, including her own children. Or…she just does not care about their safety. Either way, she needs counseling desperately.

• Sad
  • Wow
This is so concerning to me. Not only has she pushed this idea of a “family” on a man she’s known for literally 4 months, but her push to put her relationship BEFORE her kids is something I’m receiving loudly and clearly. This video on her stories retells of a father reprimanding his children for speaking to his “wife” poorly or making a face at her. And she says “yesss”??? Her lines between reality and fantasy are permanently blurred but since she reads here, HARD 3 IS NOT THEIR FATHER — NOT YOUR HUSBAND — AND SHOULD NEVER BE PUT IN AN AUTHORITARIAN POSITION OVER YOUR CHILDREN TO “PROTECT” YOU FROM THEM. NO ONE SHOULD PARENT THEM BESIDES YOU AND THEIR ACTUAL FATHER.
I mean f*cking YIKES! I would even be pissed if my husband spoke to OUR children this way! I don’t need him to defend me from them. I need to help shape them into people who don’t do that. That doesn’t get done by fear or intimidation. That’s done by *active, consistent parenting*. She wants this man to tell HER kids not to speak to his GF like that 😆 his 4 month long gf?! I’m so sad for these kids. Truly.
I'm going to disagree with you a little bit. I have elementary/middle school aged kids. My husband has stood up for me in this type of way, during spats with our oldest a few times when he was being pretty disrespectful. We're in a loving home with a good marriage!! lol.. but kids push boundaries, some kids more than others even with active consistency parenting. BUTTTTT... This coming from Tracy is just so eyeroll.. god forbid she just focuses on parenting her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm going to disagree with you a little bit. I have elementary/middle school aged kids. My husband has stood up for me in this type of way, during spats with our oldest a few times when he was being pretty disrespectful. We're in a loving home with a good marriage!! lol.. but kids push boundaries, some kids more than others even with active consistency parenting. BUTTTTT... This coming from Tracy is just so eyeroll.. god forbid she just focuses on parenting her kids.
Right, but that’s the key difference…. He is your husband, and they are your joint children. Hard 3 is her bf of 4 months…… correcting HER kids — not their joint kids — to defend her….after 4 months 🫠

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.