Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JWoww takes her kids to the aquarium and does kids rides for memorial day weekend. Trashy has her children pretend they’re doing shots. Her parents cannot buy her class.

Reactions: 25
JWoww takes her kids to the aquarium and does kids rides for memorial day weekend. Trashy has her children pretend they’re doing shots. Her parents cannot buy her class.
JWoww and Snooki have both reined in their former hard partying ways (for the most part) and it’s obvious how much they love their children. Trashy is a cum guzzling slut with her A-1 blowjobs who pawns her kids off on anyone who will take them (when she’s not using them to play house or as an accessory to “the narrative”), acts more like their big sister than a mother, cannot get her act together, and is a general messy/sloppy disaster who is doing an extreme disservice to those 3 beautiful children. It’s a train wreck, and unfortunately, we cannot look away.

Reactions: 22
I can’t, I just CAN’T - I am DECEASED ☠☠☠
---
This is weird. Creepy. She’s basically reposting this wedding fantasy stuff. Also, that blinged out wedding stuff is so 2003.
Because she is a WEAK woman. She defines herself (and her whole sense of being) by whichever guy she’s currently laying under (i.e., the whole “Selena” persona she seemed to adopt when she was with crabs). She has no true personality, and doesn’t know how to be herself, hence she always comes off as unauthentic. She’s a mentally and emotionally stunted adult, so it would make sense that she would emulate some thing from 2003 (her teenage years). This witch needs to grow up, if for nothing else, for the sake of her very impressionable, and young children. She honestly should be psychologically case studied as I strongly suspect several personality disorders just from a quick differential diagnosis.
---
I can’t, I just CAN’T - I am DECEASED ☠☠☠
---

Because she is a WEAK woman. She defines herself (and her whole sense of being) by whichever guy she’s currently laying under (i.e., the whole “Selena” persona she seemed to adopt when she was with crabs). She has no true personality, and doesn’t know how to be herself, hence she always comes off as inauthentic. She’s a mentally and emotionally stunted adult, so it would make sense that she would emulate some thing from 2003 (her teenage years). This witch needs to grow up, if for nothing else, for the sake of her very impressionable, and young children. She honestly should be psychologically case studied as I strongly suspect several personality disorders just from a quick differential diagnosis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This guy is definitely controlling her. No lashes, not posting 24/7. She’s not even wearing as much makeup. Just shows she’s not the independent strong woman she claims to be. She’s a desperado needy woman that needs a man in her life. If I was Cory and Tara I would be livid if they see these posts with him and his parents stepping into the kids lives. If she thinks this is going to get her on RHWNJ it’s not going to happen! She needs to accept her reality show days are over.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This guy is definitely controlling her. No lashes, not posting 24/7. She’s not even wearing as much makeup. Just shows she’s not the independent strong woman she claims to be. She’s a desperado needy woman that needs a man in her life. If I was Cory and Tara I would be livid if they see these posts with him and his parents stepping into the kids lives. If she thinks this is going to get her on RHWNJ it’s not going to happen! She needs to accept her reality show days are over.
she deserves everything coming her way. Get them kids away from them though help of God 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
surprised she didn’t make tights walk on the outside of the sidewalk like she always preaches a man should do 😂
To post sooooo much stupidness over and over on her stories about how she would never date a guy who didn’t walk on the outside and then post this. The only thing Tracy is good for is a laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone know what happened with Cory and his custody of the kids? I thought she posted something about him not having them on the weekends anymore…

Reactions: 7
To post sooooo much stupidness over and over on her stories about how she would never date a guy who didn’t walk on the outside and then post this. The only thing Tracy is good for is a laugh.
Skyyllaaaaaa take a pictua of Tony tights and I crossing da streeeet

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s face it lads she’s built like a linebacker

• Haha
Reactions: 13
surprised she didn’t make tights walk on the outside of the sidewalk like she always preaches a man should do 😂
What happen to I will leave a man immediately if he doesn't walk me on the inside of the street. I'm surprised she's allowing a man to control her. Hey Tony tights FYI be ready, the minute you 2 live together it will be brunt Brussel sprouts and a filthy house with Trash bag demanding to be treated like a princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are they still down the shore at least an hour from home? Those kids have school tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who took this picture? Skylar, Jayden or Julian?? Lmaoo what kind of man is ok with hair girlfriends little kids walking behind them taking pictures to post online lmaoooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haa that dress is awful and she’s 10000% face tuned. And as predicted Even his joggers are too tight. lol
Looks like he’s wearing most of a child’s ninja Halloween costume
She looks like she’s lost her make up bag and moisturizer
Worse than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.