Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so odd, I'm sure all of us have been in love or are in love or have experienced some type of love. But its bewildering and wild to me that she needs to proclaim it over and over again. Is she trying to convince herself that shes in love? It looks like she's MAYBE met this guy a total of 10 times, is she really someone mature enough teetering on 40?? She gives i wanna stay cool and be young but im old and a has been vibes. Honestly I feel sorry for her. How much trauma did she experience in life that she needs this much attention and validation? Focus on your kids, focus on your 401k focus on never being without money and a man stop trying so hard!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.