Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her narrative that she had the kids all the time except for 2 weekends a month is out the door, why wouldn't this be her usual mdw content if she had the kids the previous years? Liar liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she sets up her camera and is absolutely ✨cringe✨ with her son, yet again. Then some rando brings Julian something and she signs the only other sign she knows — thank you — when you were just making fun of a blind man the other day… signs gonna be useless soon though right? Wasn’t Helen Keller Blind and Deaf? Didn’t she communicate successfully with sign on palm though? Lazy POS scumbag “mom”. Sad that Tara comforts and treats him well so effortlessly (and less staged) than Trev. You see Trev check that she was still recording so she’s still “on”. Jesus if I were Hard 3 that would be absolutely fake & cringeworthy but wtf do I know 🤣
Her WHOLE life is a show, her platforms are an act for her bots & mentally stunted followers.
She constantly & consistently strives for daily validation that she;
- Looks great 😂
-‘Is a great Mom 🃏
- Is highly desirable by men (we see those men 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 )
- A strong women (a strong women does not beat someone when they are down) Trashy you are the weakest link 😉
I could go on for pages but you get the drift.

Reactions: 15
Who is looking tore up this weekend? Well, it’s your neighborhood TRASHBAG!!
IMG_3149.png
IMG_3148.png
IMG_3147.png
IMG_3146.png
IMG_3145.png
IMG_3144.png
IMG_3143.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So sad that she posted that video of Jayden. We know you don’t like her but now you are just embarrassing her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
For those who have her blocked or whatever
she must end her day so exhausted! Look at how she sucked in her stomach as soon as she saw someone was filling her🤢girllllll you need to chill! Well at least she’s laying low on the makeup😳now we can see her TRUE face! None recognizable🤯
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So sad that she posted that video of Jayden. We know you don’t like her but now you are just embarrassing her.
I feel so bad for those girls. Imagine how physically exhausting it must be to constantly be pulling your tube top up, and pulling your crop top down, tugging at your very short shorts, placing your arm around your bare stomach to hide it. It’s literally the way the girls are in every single video. All the time. They are sooooo uncomfortable in their tiny clothes. They are 7 and 9!!!!! It’s bleeping cruel and disgusting. I cannot understand how she’s ok with it. How anyone is ok with it?! Isn’t tight pants wondering why Tracy and her very young daughters only own crop tops?! Why Tracy thinks it’s appropriate to wear a crop top anywhere? All year round?

Reactions: 21
Ok what the hell is this good/bad chart on the fridge at her parents beach house?? 🤔🤔 easy to see who the favorite child is
That’s Tracy’s handwriting. It’s a literal visual representation of her narcissism and her favoritism. Holy bleeping tit HOW DOES ANYBODY FIND THAT NORMAL.
WHO bleeping gave her that brilliant idea?!?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ok what the hell is this good/bad chart on the fridge at her parents beach house?? 🤔🤔 easy to see who the favorite child is
It’s never ok call a child “bad “. It’s so negative and they’ll associate themselves with not being good enough. To make things worse this witch has it on display for them to be ridiculed by others (I can just hear the oldest teasing/bullying the other two about it if they get a bad mark). I swear some people should never be allowed to have kids.

Reactions: 16
yes when she was flipping off Corey’s dad! She looks rough😳
Oh! It’s my profile pic!
---
Skylar is everyone’s fave in that family. The grandpa is always holding her / hugging her. She’s gotten to travel more than Jayden and Julian. I recall once when they were little Tracy posted a video of them at her parents’ house and her mom yelling at Jayden in background. They were eating pizza in the kitchen. She defended it saying Jayden was being naughty and she trusts her mom to discipline her.

It’s clear that Sky is a bratty kid who’s been spoiled her whole life. And Jayden def does have some behavioral issues (bullying etc, which I believe Tracy mentioned in the past as the reason why Jayden was kicked off the school bus for an academic year). But these kids and their issues are the direct result of the crappy parents (trashy and Corey) as well as all of the other crappy adults surrounding these kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.