Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast Run Down:

-She claims she posted Tony tights so the guys in her DMs would get the point that she’s taken

-She was shocked that she never received any feedback regarding her officially posting him

-He offered to pick up all 3 kids and take them somewhere ALONE without Trashbag so she can “Relax” since she’s with them 24/7. Who ALLOWS this to happen with a man they just met!

-She says they kids were with him for 5 hours, but she offered to pick up lunch for when they got back. What time did he pick them up???

-He sent her $100 to get food for the kids after he just spent money on them all day.

-She doesn’t know what it feels like to have a man take care of her since she’s done it all since the kids were born.

-She invited his parents to spend Mother’s Day at the country club, but his mom was already going to her daughter’s house. Why wouldn’t Tony tights hang out with his mom??

-Again, she claims she doesn’t like coffee, so she drinks what he drinks.

-She said that its allergy season and she’s not going to wear lashes until July and her BF wants to see her without lashes

-The kids made her Mother’s Day cards at school and they put her favorite food is protein shakes. Isn’t this the same person shoveling pizza and seafood down her throat every day.

-Tony tights doesn’t drink at all, but smokes weed

-Tracy all of a sudden loves country music. During her depression from her past relationship, she started listening to country music and it got her out of her depression and over her relationship.

-she said Julian was diagnosed with Amblyopia. Julians vision is getting better, its at 20/30 vision. Tracy mentioned that she can’t wait until he doesn’t have to wear the glasses anymore. She wanted to do an eye transplant for him if it was possible. He’s also in a size 9 clothing! Very hard to believe considering he’s shorter than Sky.

-All 3 kids will be taking the same bus all together next year and be in the same school.

-Julian will be starting basketball because he’s really, really tall for his age. Again, I don’t see it. He looks like an average size kid. Also, will be starting karate for self defense

-She compared Julian to Tony saying Julian is huge like him. WTF JULIAN HAS A FATHER IT IS NOT ANTHONY!

-She said Julian is a big gentleman and her dad asks him who pays for food, holds doors, and walks on the outside of the street. And he responds a Gentleman. LMAOO priorities people

Thats all i can remember.
He doesnt drink but didnt she just post a picture of them walking from behind and he has a red solo cup? Where I am from the only time they are used are to have a mixed drink

Reactions: 13
Podcast Run Down:

-She claims she posted Tony tights so the guys in her DMs would get the point that she’s taken

-She was shocked that she never received any feedback regarding her officially posting him

-He offered to pick up all 3 kids and take them somewhere ALONE without Trashbag so she can “Relax” since she’s with them 24/7. Who ALLOWS this to happen with a man they just met!

-She says they kids were with him for 5 hours, but she offered to pick up lunch for when they got back. What time did he pick them up???

-He sent her $100 to get food for the kids after he just spent money on them all day.

-She doesn’t know what it feels like to have a man take care of her since she’s done it all since the kids were born.

-She invited his parents to spend Mother’s Day at the country club, but his mom was already going to her daughter’s house. Why wouldn’t Tony tights hang out with his mom??

-She said that its allergy season and she’s not going to wear lashes until July and her BF wants to see her without lashes

-The kids made her Mother’s Day cards at school and they put her favorite food is protein shakes. Isn’t this the same person shoveling pizza and seafood down her throat every day.

-Tracy all of a sudden loves country music. During her depression from her past relationship, she started listening to country music and it got her out of her depression and over her relationship.

-she said Julian was diagnosed with Amblyopia. Julians vision is getting better, its at 20/30 vision. Tracy mentioned that she can’t wait until he doesn’t have to wear the glasses anymore. She wanted to do an eye transplant for him if it was possible. He’s also in a size 9 clothing! Very hard to believe considering he’s shorter than Sky.

-All 3 kids will be taking the same bus all together next year and be in the same school.

-Julian will be starting basketball because he’s really, really tall for his age. Again, I don’t see it. He looks like an average size kid. Also, will be starting karate for self defense

-She compared Julian to Tony saying Julian is huge like him. WTF JULIAN HAS A FATHER IT IS NOT ANTHONY!

-She said Julian is a big gentleman and her dad asks him who pays for food, holds doors, and walks on the outside of the street. And he responds a Gentleman. LMAOO priorities people

Thats all i can remember.
All of that rings alarm bells and shows more then enough 🚩🚩🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---
You are true MVP for listening to her nonsense and providing such a stellar recap. I have many...thoughts

Really? Who is she kidding. NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE IS IN YOUR DMs. You are doing this for ATTENTION!

Why should this be shocking? I don't understand why she even feels the need to broadcast this, as if she was actually a celebrity that needs to make a statement. Get over yourself.

OH-MY-GOD! This dumb witch really will unload these poor children onto any unsuspecting sucker. But seriously, this truly DANGEROUS. She is just asking for her children to be taken. I've seen enough Investigation Discovery to know this is a SERIOUS red flag.

5 HOURS? I shudder to think what could happen in 5 hours. I truly, truly hope for the sake of those children he's not a bad guy, and none of the terrible, disgusting, horrible things I'm thinking (like I said, I watch a lot of ID, and True Crime) happened.
What is this "offering" YOU ARE THEIR MOTHER, YOU SHOULD BE FEEDING THEM, THAT IS BASIC bleeping PARENTING.

That actually was kinda nice of him to give her $100, but how embarrassing that she has to rely on the kindness of essentially strangers to feed her children.

FFS - way to continue to play the victim. How much help do you get from friends, family NOT TO MENTION YOUR EX-IN-LAWS. Quit the bitching and moaning.

That's a huge red flag. They always say to look at how a man treats his mother as an indicator as to how he will treat you. So what this tells me is that he will drop her like a bad habit as soon as a better offer presents itself.

She has no personality of her own and seems to take on the characteristics of whatever guy she's currently banging. She has no sense of self. Pathetic.

To her credit, I live in NJ, and grew up in the same area as she's from, and this year's allergy season has been particularly brutal...BUT this hasn't stopped the dozens of people I know who wear fake lashes from actually wearing fakes lashes. This screams a combination of "broke witch" and "my man hates them."

This is wishful thinking on her part. Pure fantasy.

Sure, we'll see. And if this is true, is Tony Tights TT gonna be ok with your drunk sloppy ass antics?

Well, this is news. While I have no problem with someone discovering and falling in love with a genre of music maybe they didn't connect with previously, this just screams inauthentic to me. Is TT's fav music genre country? If so, this is the same pattern she demonstrated with her "Selena era" with Crabs.

If Julian is thriving, I am happy, but again, nothing about this rings true.

We'll see. Hopefully Jada's bullying won't occur again, and she won't be kicked off the bus.

Same, I don't see it, but if he's getting involved with activities that get him to socialize with kids his own age, and stay active, I'm all for it.

Seriously, WTF is this? TT IS NOT HIS FATHER!

I'm all for raising a child with manners, and if this is true, I'm happy to hear this.

Reactions: 14
She has issues. You JUST met this man and you let your kids ALONE with him? She bleeping sucks.

Reactions: 17
---
You are true MVP for listening to her nonsense and providing such a stellar recap. I have many...thoughts

Really? Who is she kidding. NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE IS IN YOUR DMs. You are doing this for ATTENTION!

Why should this be shocking? I don't understand why she even feels the need to broadcast this, as if she was actually a celebrity that needs to make a statement. Get over yourself.

OH-MY-GOD! This dumb witch really will unload these poor children onto any unsuspecting sucker. But seriously, this truly DANGEROUS. She is just asking for her children to be taken. I've seen enough Investigation Discovery to know this is a SERIOUS red flag.

5 HOURS? I shudder to think what could happen in 5 hours. I truly, truly hope for the sake of those children he's not a bad guy, and none of the terrible, disgusting, horrible things I'm thinking (like I said, I watch a lot of ID, and True Crime) happened.
What is this "offering" YOU ARE THEIR MOTHER, YOU SHOULD BE FEEDING THEM, THAT IS BASIC bleeping PARENTING.

That actually was kinda nice of him to give her $100, but how embarrassing that she has to rely on the kindness of essentially strangers to feed her children.

FFS - way to continue to play the victim. How much help do you get from friends, family NOT TO MENTION YOUR EX-IN-LAWS. Quit the bitching and moaning.

That's a huge red flag. They always say to look at how a man treats his mother as an indicator as to how he will treat you. So what this tells me is that he will drop her like a bad habit as soon as a better offer presents itself.

She has no personality of her own and seems to take on the characteristics of whatever guy she's currently banging. She has no sense of self. Pathetic.

To her credit, I live in NJ, and grew up in the same area as she's from, and this year's allergy season has been particularly brutal...BUT this hasn't stopped the dozens of people I know who wear fake lashes from actually wearing fakes lashes. This screams a combination of "broke witch" and "my man hates them."

This is wishful thinking on her part. Pure fantasy.

Sure, we'll see. And if this is true, is Tony Tights TT gonna be ok with your drunk sloppy ass antics?

Well, this is news. While I have no problem with someone discovering and falling in love with a genre of music maybe they didn't connect with previously, this just screams inauthentic to me. Is TT's fav music genre country? If so, this is the same pattern she demonstrated with her "Selena era" with Crabs.

If Julian is thriving, I am happy, but again, nothing about this rings true.

We'll see. Hopefully Jada's bullying won't occur again, and she won't be kicked off the bus.

Same, I don't see it, but if he's getting involved with activities that get him to socialize with kids his own age, and stay active, I'm all for it.

Seriously, WTF is this? TT IS NOT HIS FATHER!

I'm all for raising a child with manners, and if this is true, I'm happy to hear this.
Girls should also have manners too and from what we've heard of Skylar and Jayden not sure that's the case. But then with Tracy as an example they've no hope!

Reactions: 21
TRACASEY ANTHONY IS SETTING THOSE KIDS UP FOR A TRAGEDY. DISGUSTING UNFIT MOTHER.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She has issues. You JUST met this man and you let your kids ALONE with him? She bleeping sucks.
A man who thinks beating kids is ok. A man who she barely knows she left alone with her 2 daughters and disabled son? Steph and Mark, get your kid.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The grift has started…now I am a real lazy witch…she is so full of tit and he has to be desperate as well a 43 yr old with no kids buys a ready mad family…🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
They are both bums. I agree Tracy shouldn’t be withholding the kids, but he needs to get a job. Like even do Uber/Uber Eats/Door Dash hell, get a job in fast food joint, they’re always hiring - something!!
the problem is she was raised “privileged” and then went on a reality show. in her stupid, underdeveloped mind, she is “too good” for “those jobs”. if the job won’t give her a level of status she won’t do it.

Corey, at this point I just think is lazy and trying to get jobs under the table to not pay the alimony. not touching the CS, he should be paying that BUT if it’s tied to alimony that he has to (but shouldn’t have to!) pay to TrashBag. idk the thought process, that’s just my speculation.

Reactions: 18
Stephanie’s not coming to get her. She pRaYeD for him! 🙄

Tracy doesn’t become scum without scummy parents.
We’ve all but basically confirmed that’s Tracy on her mom’s acct. Steph is rarely (if ever) on there herself. That was Tracy commenting on her own post from her mom’s acct.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stylest Lina that she tagged in her stories is a desperate wannabe like her. She was in this week’s episode of RHNJ bashing Danielle that she did a service for her and didn’t give her any acknowledgement on social media. I saw Tracy posted a comment on her IG kissing her ass. I guess for a free salon visit. But the difference Danielle is currently on a reality show and has actual followers. All of Tracy’s are BOTs

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she ever got injections at Farkass office, from what I remember she always got them done at that other office ever since that doctor was on their podcast.

and for what it’s worth plenty of people drink out of solo cups, alcoholic beverage or not lol

Reactions: 7
So Tony tights walks on the inside of the pavement- so does that make Trashy the gentleman & Tony Tights her b*^#h

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not really understanding her logic on forcing a man she JUST met onto her children. My man just met my kid and we've been dating almost 2 years...and she's 18 lol

She is desperate, pathetic and a complete jackass.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not really understanding her logic on forcing a man she JUST met onto her children. My man just met my kid and we've been dating almost 2 years...and she's 18 lol

Bc Tracy is now in control of Corey's time with the kids. She's probably over there telling them how their father wants nothing to do with them and the new bf does. Going on and n about look what he does for "us". Meanwhile it's her plan to brainwash those kids in order to punish Corey and the eps relationship

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Does she really like him or just need a nanny during the summer now that she has full custody. She said he doesn’t drink, I can see her going down the shore and leaving him home with the kids and twist it that he’s such a good man letting her get “me” time with her friends while she gets trashy down at the shore

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The stylest Lina that she tagged in her stories is a desperate wannabe like her. She was in this week’s episode of RHNJ bashing Danielle that she did a service for her and didn’t give her any acknowledgement on social media. I saw Tracy posted a comment on her IG kissing her ass. I guess for a free salon visit. But the difference Danielle is currently on a reality show and has actual followers. All of Tracy’s are BOTs
It seems you left out quite a bit about what really happened between Danielle and Lina. It seems Danielle was attending a housewi event and needed her extensions fixed, and her regular stylist wasnt available. So Lina opened her salon to accommodate Danielle. While getting her hair done she told Lina that she should attend the event as her VIP guest. When Lina tried to attend the function, she was told that she was not allowed inside as VIP. Danielle was informed of the situation, and told them to show her out. After Lina opened the salon for her and helped her out, thats how Danielle repaid her. BTW she still hasnt paid her for her services either. It seems thats a pattern with Danielle (the real wannabe). There are other people with the same claim about Danielle not paying for services provided.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.