Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9429.jpeg

Too tight went from jean jeggings to sweatpants jeggings.

ps whose face did she steal this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh! It’s my profile pic!
---

Skylar is everyone’s fave in that family. The grandpa is always holding her / hugging her. She’s gotten to travel more than Jayden and Julian. I recall once when they were little Tracy posted a video of them at her parents’ house and her mom yelling at Jayden in background. They were eating pizza in the kitchen. She defended it saying Jayden was being naughty and she trusts her mom to discipline her.

It’s clear that Sky is a bratty kid who’s been spoiled her whole life. And Jayden def does have some behavioral issues (bullying etc, which I believe Tracy mentioned in the past as the reason why Jayden was kicked off the school bus for an academic year). But these kids and their issues are the direct result of the crappy parents (trashy and Corey) as well as all of the other crappy adults surrounding these kids.
OMG🤣🤣🤣🤣yes!!!!! That picture 🤣😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The black photoshopping around her hips. Girl we saw the video. Also, you changed your personality and looks for a guy. He’s not into you, he’s into what he can change you to be.

I know she won’t listen to us. But she is forcing this “family” and it’s not healthy for anyone involved. Kids. Her. Him.

I don’t understand how she thinks it’s ok or normal to pretend to be in at least 3-4 relationships and introducing her kids. There’s too many creeps and she is forcing this whole narrative.

Has he posted on his page? He has me blocked idk why.

Reactions: 9
Looks like sumert getting interviewed on Soft White Underbelly
---
Ok what the hell is this good/bad chart on the fridge at her parents beach house?? 🤔🤔 easy to see who the favorite child is
Little creep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Been away for a little while. Glad to see she hasn’t changed one bit. But I did get some much needed laughs at her desperate attempts at photoshop !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she must end her day so exhausted! Look at how she sucked in her stomach as soon as she saw someone was filling her🤢girllllll you need to chill! Well at least she’s laying low on the makeup😳now we can see her TRUE face! None recognizable🤯
---
Oh look! It’s Tracy Longback!

This pisses me off so much
Julian needed him the most? Try Julian needs his father and not a brand new male “father figure” every few months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Julian needed him the most? Try Julian needs his father and not a brand new male “father figure” every few months.
These children need their father. At what point is she going to go back to court and say I would like custody reinstated. if you’re genuinely happy wouldn’t you want your children to be happy with their father screw the monetary value behind it.

I don’t even know how Stephanie and Mark Maloney are allowing this. Lynda Lipani, you too. Allowing your son to play Dad is gross!

Reactions: 25
I guess Tony tights only came for a few hrs yesterday and bounced the hell on out! Very telling that man won't leave his dog for her hahahaha.....how far does he live from the shore house? I don't even know where he lives, I just know it's an hr from mommy and daddy's and 2 hrs from her government assistance appt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I said submissive…when do you know this girl NOT to wear makeup…that is a real act of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.