Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old ass Benz šŸ¤£ gotta use phone gps cus his is so outdated? Keep flexing big Trev.
Lmao I noticed this too! My friendā€™s daughter (age 16) has this model, itā€™s a 2012 (or older) C class worth about $7k. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with that at all, itā€™s the pretending like you have money for me. The cheap car with the fake knockoff shoes/purses flexing on the gram is pathetic. Literally nobody cares what you drive or wear in 2024. They should work on their self esteem together.

Side note: Tracy you took this same pic about 6x now. We get it. He likes putting his fat sausage hands on your photoshopped thigh when driving šŸ™„ find a new shtick already.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where has aunt Danielle been? Aka The daughter Steph always wanted.
In her own world with her man. I hope she gets engaged before the yr is over. First comes love, then comes marriage. We're rooting for you D ... well I am LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Old ass Benz šŸ¤£ gotta use phone gps cus his is so outdated? Keep flexing big Trev.
How funny! I just bought a new car at the end of March and felt like such a dumbass when I asked where the CD player was and they told me most new cars donā€™t have them anymore! What are us elder millennials supposed to do with all of our CDs?!šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where has aunt Danielle been? Aka The daughter Steph always wanted.
Say her name two more times and sheā€™ll appear this weekend so Tracy can prove theyā€™re still besties. Tracy has to pretend she enjoys being in her mom/ staying in era so sheā€™s acknowledging Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I canā€™t!!!! I donā€™t even know where to begin. Half of Americans donā€™t work from their phone!!! The audacity to put herself in that class of people who wake up early and sign in online to work a full day in front of their computers, some barely taking breaks or working over 8 hours a day. And thatā€™s why this poster asked for her schedule!!! Which she totally dismissed and said bullshit that didnā€™t even apply to the question. Sheā€™s been going hard these days with lying about working.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, this is not a sympathy seeking question. Itā€™s more of a someone in my life in going through something and itā€™s got me wondering question.

Do you think Tracey mentally abused Corey?

I see the way she treats J and know she has repeatedly said that the end of her marriage broke her. Is she projecting? Is this why he is struggling to ā€œbounce back?ā€ Is he so low in depression that he canā€™t find a way out?

Like I said, not a sympathy seeking question, but an I wonderā€¦

Reactions: 16
Itā€™s so convenient that she is portraying ā€œmom of the yearā€ when the new baby daddy/husband is in the picture. Do you think he knows her custody status. That ALLEGEDLY mommy and daddy are the primary caregivers and she is only playing house with him.

Reactions: 11
Woooooof.
Girlie needs to take her man to Danielle for an eye treatment and facial. Then introduce him to eye patches & rental cream & sunscreen. and the minimal.. daily face washing.

Too many men think taking care of their face like a woman does it too feminine but forgetting the skin is the biggest organ on your body and you need to take extra care of it! I was shocked when I asked my man how often he truly washes his face and it was ā€œi take the rag and run it down my face but truly wash it no.. ā€ wellll baby you got good skin genes cause NO! I got him a basic Cerve foaming face wash and face moisturizer and he uses my face sunscreen afterā€¦ I didnā€™t think Iā€™d noticed a change cause heā€™s blessed with small pores and zero blemishes but bbyyy! He even loved the routine of it and has seen the changes!

Idk why the boys/men are blessed with the good genes. They can have a simple skin care/face routine such as a face wash, moisturizer and sunscreen and be good to go!

Except Tracyā€™s mans.. he needs a few months of eye patches and retinol cream and a daily washing regime to clear them raccoon eyes up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
She *cannot* be for real with this. Using the initials of her men ā€” her ex husband ā€” in her stories?? Almost 37 years old and sheā€™s behaving like sheā€™s 16! And tagging your bf of 5 months as the one you want marriage with? News flash Trev, A was once a C ā€” you wanted everything with him. Until you didnā€™t. Bc you left him high and dry at the lowest part of his life, when his drained bank account (that you drained) was spent and the attention subsided. Grow the F up and stop revolving your life around a man and start focusing on those 3 kids of yours.

I'll add: i think we can allll relate to that post and think of those 3 ppl in our lives. i surely can. but i would absolutely never put it on my stories for public consumption! Nothing is private or sacred to this girl. It still remains - her overposting and over sharing to depict a ā€œdesirableā€ and ā€œperfectā€ life when itā€™s all just a matter of time before he dumps you too.
I wanna know who "R" is from the first slide šŸ‘€ I'm absolutely positively if we tracked down her high school BF, his name would start with "R" lol. Wonder how he feels about her now and if he knows she posted this. Honestly if I were TT I would be super weirded out that she not only added my initial, but 2 other guys' as well, including her ex husband??

How funny! I just bought a new car at the end of March and felt like such a dumbass when I asked where the CD player was and they told me most new cars donā€™t have them anymore! What are us elder millennials supposed to do with all of our CDs?!šŸ˜‚
I'm 42 and haven't used a cd for years! Lol. Cars stopped having cd players years ago. TBF with Bluetooth now it's so much easier than fiddling round with CDs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm 42 and haven't used a cd for years! Lol. Cars stopped having cd players years ago. TBF with Bluetooth now it's so much easier than fiddling round with CDs
My 2013 has a cd player & I do not use it whatsoever. Bluetooth is the wave.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, this is not a sympathy seeking question. Itā€™s more of a someone in my life in going through something and itā€™s got me wondering question.

Do you think Tracey mentally abused Corey?

I see the way she treats J and know she has repeatedly said that the end of her marriage broke her. Is she projecting? Is this why he is struggling to ā€œbounce back?ā€ Is he so low in depression that he canā€™t find a way out?

Like I said, not a sympathy seeking question, but an I wonderā€¦
Definitely, itā€™s a big trait of a Narcissist. Also her treatment of Jayden is a huge tell that Jayden is not her first victim.

Did she drive Corey to depression? No, heā€™s definitely dealt with that for a while, but she definitely probably wore him down to the point where dating may not even feel worth it. I do think Tracyā€™s unhinged behaviors also play a small role, because just look at how she acted when he got with Brielle, and I honestly donā€™t even think Brielle got to physically meet the kidsā€¦ā€¦ but Tracy is allowed to have her boyfriends play dad? Make it make sense.

I donā€™t think Corey goes to therapy either and I donā€™t think heā€™s ever really dealt with the grief of loosing his dad, but these are not excuses as to why he couldnā€™t at least show up to court for the sake of the kids.

Depression and his addiction to pain killers probably also fueled his little run in with the law, where he did end up with a misdemeanor after pleading guilty to avoid Felony charges.

Corey is in a position where the only person that can help him, is himself. He has to want to do better and fight for the kids, he has to want to do better and get an actual job that is going to suck for a while as they will garnish the tit out of his pay because of child supportā€¦ both current payment and back payā€¦. But again, he has to want to do better for himself. If he can go back to investing in baseball, he can go back into the adult world and get a job, get an attorney that can help him with the way he fucked up by not showing up and getting him visitations with his kids again. At the end of the day, he has to want to do all those thingsā€¦.. always had high hopes that Tara was helping him make moves in silence, but itā€™s painfully obvious that Corey cares about Corey the way Tracy cares about Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Definitely, itā€™s a big trait of a Narcissist. Also her treatment of Jayden is a huge tell that Jayden is not her first victim.

Did she drive Corey to depression? No, heā€™s definitely dealt with that for a while, but she definitely probably wore him down to the point where dating may not even feel worth it. I do think Tracyā€™s unhinged behaviors also play a small role, because just look at how she acted when he got with Brielle, and I honestly donā€™t even think Brielle got to physically meet the kidsā€¦ā€¦ but Tracy is allowed to have her boyfriends play dad? Make it make sense.

I donā€™t think Corey goes to therapy either and I donā€™t think heā€™s ever really dealt with the grief of loosing his dad, but these are not excuses as to why he couldnā€™t at least show up to court for the sake of the kids.

Depression and his addiction to pain killers probably also fueled his little run in with the law, where he did end up with a misdemeanor after pleading guilty to avoid Felony charges.

Corey is in a position where the only person that can help him, is himself. He has to want to do better and fight for the kids, he has to want to do better and get an actual job that is going to suck for a while as they will garnish the tit out of his pay because of child supportā€¦ both current payment and back payā€¦. But again, he has to want to do better for himself. If he can go back to investing in baseball, he can go back into the adult world and get a job, get an attorney that can help him with the way he fucked up by not showing up and getting him visitations with his kids again. At the end of the day, he has to want to do all those thingsā€¦.. always had high hopes that Tara was helping him make moves in silence, but itā€™s painfully obvious that Corey cares about Corey the way Tracy cares about Tracy.
I'm still recovering from narc abuse. It's no joke but I also sought therapy & was determined to heal. You can't let these clowns bring you down. TraCASEY is a demon & in her eyes she's won.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.