Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know who "R" is from the first slide šŸ‘€ I'm absolutely positively if we tracked down her high school BF, his name would start with "R" lol. Wonder how he feels about her now and if he knows she posted this. Honestly if I were TT I would be super weirded out that she not only added my initial, but 2 other guys' as well, including her ex husband??
If she were being honest and not bitter, that letter would be M for Mikey. Any local MySpace OGs know that they were absolutely irrevocably -in love- (or whatever the HS equivalent would be) but sheā€™s much too bitter bc Mikey real life did upgrade to Olivia after. Thatā€™s one storyline Jerseylicious didnā€™t fabricate. She was just too buttt hurt bc Mikey found real love and acceptance in Olivia which is something he never found in Tracy. Even then she was all about portraying this amazing life & relationship when the truth was it was a lot of posing and drama down the shore. What she said on his name - especially not acknowledging his passing with sincere condolences was so telling of the person she is. Holding a grudge for so long when they dated for a ā€œlong timeā€ in teenage years is wild. She proves time and time again that her version of ā€œloyaltyā€ is so beyond skewed.

Reactions: 16
For someone who is so into playing mom of the year, why are you sending your kids to camp when you are home? Iā€™m off in the summers and it is by far my favorite time of the year. Between our pool club, the beach, traveling, etc we do something so fun everyday in addition to relaxing. Why isnā€™t she doing that? Too expensive maybeā€¦

Reactions: 17
For someone who is so into playing mom of the year, why are you sending your kids to camp when you are home? Iā€™m off in the summers and it is by far my favorite time of the year. Between our pool club, the beach, traveling, etc we do something so fun everyday in addition to relaxing. Why isnā€™t she doing that? Too expensive maybeā€¦
Because itā€™s duck them kids every chance she gets? She doesnā€™t want to be around them like that. Itā€™s all an act and she can only keep it up for so long before sheā€™s itching at what she really wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely, itā€™s a big trait of a Narcissist. Also her treatment of Jayden is a huge tell that Jayden is not her first victim.

Did she drive Corey to depression? No, heā€™s definitely dealt with that for a while, but she definitely probably wore him down to the point where dating may not even feel worth it. I do think Tracyā€™s unhinged behaviors also play a small role, because just look at how she acted when he got with Brielle, and I honestly donā€™t even think Brielle got to physically meet the kidsā€¦ā€¦ but Tracy is allowed to have her boyfriends play dad? Make it make sense.

I donā€™t think Corey goes to therapy either and I donā€™t think heā€™s ever really dealt with the grief of loosing his dad, but these are not excuses as to why he couldnā€™t at least show up to court for the sake of the kids.

Depression and his addiction to pain killers probably also fueled his little run in with the law, where he did end up with a misdemeanor after pleading guilty to avoid Felony charges.

Corey is in a position where the only person that can help him, is himself. He has to want to do better and fight for the kids, he has to want to do better and get an actual job that is going to suck for a while as they will garnish the tit out of his pay because of child supportā€¦ both current payment and back payā€¦. But again, he has to want to do better for himself. If he can go back to investing in baseball, he can go back into the adult world and get a job, get an attorney that can help him with the way he fucked up by not showing up and getting him visitations with his kids again. At the end of the day, he has to want to do all those thingsā€¦.. always had high hopes that Tara was helping him make moves in silence, but itā€™s painfully obvious that Corey cares about Corey the way Tracy cares about Tracy.
I agree that he has to want to do better. My own brother is dealing with a TraCasey in New York who he had the misfortune of having a daughter with. This lady has declared that my mother can only see their baby one day out of the two weeks she is in New Jersey. Our cousins were in town a month ago and were told they didnā€™t give her enough notice. She also refused to come to my daughterā€™s high school graduation and bring the baby with her. šŸ˜©

I would love to see him and the kids get therapy/counseling to see him do better for the kids. These kids drew such a shitastic lottery for parents that it depresses even me. Watching any woman weaponize their child sickens me thoughā€¦

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Shes gotta use heavy filters for his racoon eyes! He dosent look Italian he gives me bin ladin vibes.
I refuse to believe this guy is Italian. He definitely looks Bin Ladin-esque lol. I also assumed he was Hispanic/Latin X. He must be .02% Italian like Tracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahahahaha
---

Had to screenshot and post on here. This is great!
I canā€™t read the first two comments. What do they say?
---
I canā€™t!!!! I donā€™t even know where to begin. Half of Americans donā€™t work from their phone!!! The audacity to put herself in that class of people who wake up early and sign in online to work a full day in front of their computers, some barely taking breaks or working over 8 hours a day. And thatā€™s why this poster asked for her schedule!!! Which she totally dismissed and said bullshit that didnā€™t even apply to the question. Sheā€™s been going hard these days with lying about working.
She needs to learn what iconic means

what she is describing is not that

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve been trying to figure out who Tony tights looks like.. it just dawned on me when she posted the latest ridiculous video!!! TWINSSSSSS!
In this video he says "okay, you good?" And then he sees she's filming and makes a face..watch it with no soundšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But whoā€™s taking these pictures of Tracy half naked? Her mom or her dad?!
---
Sir! Your balls are out! You might wanna tuck them back in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
You donā€™t have to read here for months, days and still no changeā€¦raise your hand if your husbands would walk out of the house with a daisy shirtā€¦your killing me smallsā€¦ā˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still recovering from narc abuse. It's no joke but I also sought therapy & was determined to heal. You can't let these clowns bring you down. TraCASEY is a demon & in her eyes she's won.
hugs to you and good for you, getting the help you needed. Itā€™s not easy to do.
I keep an on/off therapy, as soon as it gets too deep, I run.
---
You donā€™t have to read here for months, days and still no changeā€¦raise your hand if your husbands would walk out of the house with a daisy shirtā€¦your killing me smallsā€¦ā˜ 
my husband went to a friends birthday party wearing a camo penis shirt for a dare.
Yep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.