Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they're not his bleeping kids and you know it.
this was the goal since her divorce; trap a man, make him play dad to the kids and erase Corey.

And Corey is a bleeping joke for just letting it happen.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
lol that painted line on this crazy girl’s calf to make a fake muscle, what in the actual f*ck ... Girl, looks like Microsoft paint back in the day 😂🫨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This gem was posted today on Twitter. Not sure why but some of the comments are beyond. I’m going to have to correct this idiot. It’s MALONEY not DEMARCO! Obviously he can’t spell. What a fan!
Did someone say about time they have a black woman, they don't think Tracy is black, right??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
they're not his bleeping kids and you know it.
this was the goal since her divorce; trap a man, make him play dad to the kids and erase Corey.

And Corey is a bleeping joke for just letting it happen.
100% end game has always been Corey out of the picture, new man as “dad”.

This should be Corey’s reason to actually get his tit in order, but it won’t be and that’s disgusting.

Reactions: 14
Maybe Jayden would “behave” if she was treated better and fairly. Because maybe Skylar is “so well behaved” because she gets everything she wants and has nothing to complain about.

BUT ALSO, maybe it’s your own fucked up twisted perception of good behaviour you keep seeing in Skylar because from what I see Skylar is the biggest bleeping brat. I only ever see her being nasty with Jayden and Julian. So maybe you only see Jayden reacting to her nasty sister instead of what Skylar did first.

God! I’ve never seen such disparity between how a mother treats her children. Tracy is evil. Start treating Jayden better and maybe she’ll behave better. Try that! Since none of your other parenting techniques are working. How long are you going to say the other 2 don’t behave and yet your perfect parenting can’t fix it???? Isn’t it called the Tra-way?! You’re an idiot.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe Jayden would “behave” if she was treated better and fairly. Because maybe Skylar is “so well behaved” because she gets everything she wants and has nothing to complain about.

BUT ALSO, maybe it’s your own fucked up twisted perception of good behaviour you keep seeing in Skylar because from what I see Skylar is the biggest bleeping brat. I only ever see her being nasty with Jayden and Julian. So maybe you only see Jayden reacting to her nasty sister instead of what Skylar did first.

God! I’ve never seen such disparity between how a mother treats her children. Tracy is evil. Start treating Jayden better and maybe she’ll behave better. Try that! Since none of your other parenting techniques are working. How long are you going to say the other 2 don’t behave and yet your perfect parenting can’t fix it???? Isn’t it called the Tra-way?! You’re an idiot.
Someone on here called her icklyer 😂 I bet she’s a little creep

• Haha

As bratty as Skylar is because Tracy lets her get away with it, a lot of this 1:1 time is because Sky has been sending a lot of videos and snaps to Tara about missing her, so Tracy’s 1:1 time with Sky has also been a form of love bombing in hopes that Skylar won’t even think about how much she misses Tara.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

ICKlar disgusts me. I don't give a duck if she's just a child.
---
Did someone hit jayden in the face? Bc there's no way she slipped and scratched her face in one tiny spot.
In another photo of jayden you can barely see it but the photo itself is very blurry (always assuming it's photoshop)
But miss .... we don't put hands on children
Could be a cold sore forming.

• Haha
  • Wow
As bratty as Skylar is because Tracy lets her get away with it, a lot of this 1:1 time is because Sky has been sending a lot of videos and snaps to Tara about missing her, so Tracy’s 1:1 time with Sky has also been a form of love bombing in hopes that Skylar won’t even think about how much she misses Tara.
I have five kids and I could NEVER show partiality towards one. It’s terrible and a real shame.

Reactions: 15
We know, Tracy, we know.
What does “I can only do 1 on 1!” mean????? She can’t handle taking out more than 1 child at a time???? And since she gets NOOO help and only sees her parents every other weekend, does that mean she’s leaving kids alone at home????

The Epstein’s should hire a private investigator to follow her and catch her because I put money on her leaving her kids alone. If someone watched they’d catch her. Get her parenting rights revoked. Corey doesn’t want them but maybe that’s a way for Tara to get them by getting parenting rights taken away from both parents. 1 down 1 to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.