Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watch the video from Come with Mae, she is rough as tit looking. Definitely looks 60. She better make up with Manielle and get back into the spa to fix that face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watch the video from Come with Mae, she is rough as tit looking. Definitely looks 60. She better make up with Manielle and get back into the spa to fix that face.
Are they called marionette lines? Whatever they’re called are PROMINENT on her and she looks like one of Hard 3’s French bulldogs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s 93 degrees and this moron is wearing boots lmao. She has no clue about fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they called marionette lines? Whatever they’re called are PROMINENT on her and she looks like one of Hard 3’s French bulldogs
Yes they are called that and it's a pain to do filler on them 😅 patients in their 60+ get filler there, not a 36 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And this was the Epstiens years ago - REMEMBER your ex husband the father of your three kids. REMEMBER Tara the woman that mothered your three children as soon as they exited the womb. REMEMBER Gene & Bonnie who took you into their home. I suppose you could say it’s very rare to come across a cold hearted delusional 🧙 who can easily forget what has been done for her is rare.
I hope someone in that family cottons on to your fakeness and desperation for clicks and a man ANY man.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Tracy’s working hard today getting skin cancer from home. Her stretch marks look like they are bleeding! I don’t understand how someone can lay out in the sun for hours every single day. She seriously thinks she’s invincible to skin cancer. That’s on par for her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
And this was the Epstiens years ago - REMEMBER your ex husband the father of your three kids. REMEMBER Tara the woman that mothered your three children as soon as they exited the womb. REMEMBER Gene & Bonnie who took you into their home. I suppose you could say it’s very rare to come across a cold hearted delusional 🧙 who can easily forget what has been done for her is rare.
I hope someone in that family cottons on to your fakeness and desperation for clicks and a man ANY man.
NEVER FORGET how could Trashy erase what that family done for her - regardless as to what happened between her and her FIRST LOVE corey

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Here’s the video for the ones that are blocked

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.