Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She *cannot* be for real with this. Using the initials of her men — her ex husband — in her stories?? Almost 37 years old and she’s behaving like she’s 16! And tagging your bf of 5 months as the one you want marriage with? News flash Trev, A was once a C — you wanted everything with him. Until you didn’t. Bc you left him high and dry at the lowest part of his life, when his drained bank account (that you drained) was spent and the attention subsided. Grow the F up and stop revolving your life around a man and start focusing on those 3 kids of yours.

I'll add: i think we can allll relate to that post and think of those 3 ppl in our lives. i surely can. but i would absolutely never put it on my stories for public consumption! Nothing is private or sacred to this girl. It still remains - her overposting and over sharing to depict a “desirable” and “perfect” life when it’s all just a matter of time before he dumps you too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think of Howard Wolowitz when they see Tony Tights? Is it just me? Have I been watching Big Bang Theory reruns too much?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I've said this before but omg that boob job... I'd be FAUREVER embarrassed if I paid to have my boobs sag like hers do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
T bag- your Photoshop is awful. Steph and Mark need to get their floors fixed if this is real & I had no idea your leg a contorted that way.
How is she not embarrassed posting this when that boutique posted the real size of her legs last week? There’s nothing wrong with her actual size, it’s her mental health she needs to adjust.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Woooooof.
It's giving ...
1719261525207.png

---
Her magical Sicilian thigh morphed! From that to this! You can see the fuzzy photoshop outline so clearly 🤣 I know Hard 3 is rolling his eyes right out of those deep set sunken in bags of his. Don’t lie TT! 🤣🤣🤣
Can't even get close to her child. Never mind embrace her lovingly. The womb warmer probably hasn't given her a kiss since the day she was born. #JUSTICEFORJAYDEN

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So TT’s dropped the ‘T’ chain he was wearing but has gained the kids names on a bracelet… it’s giving… weird. Like weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Super cringe coming from someone who’s closer to 40 than 21. WiLd how she’s manifested him into all those pathetic memes she reposts and posts over and over again
sounds like something out of an old mills & boom novel - she is deffo 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
when you forget to put your glasses on before Photoshop, your pictures, and you end up with one leg half the size of the other! Don’t even get me started on the supposedly thigh gap! You’re a total bleeping joke TRASHBAG!!
IMG_1331.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.