Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She messed up with Corey. Was he perfect? No. But, he’d have stayed with her. She will never have that kind of love again and to be quite honest, she doesn’t deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tracy’s working hard today getting skin cancer from home. Her stretch marks look like they are bleeding! I don’t understand how someone can lay out in the sun for hours every single day. She seriously thinks she’s invincible to skin cancer. That’s on par for her.
It’s her amazing, fantastic, magical, super-woman SiCiLiAn skin - didn’t you know? 😭😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t walk for tit. All those years of standing pigeon-toed to make her thighs look smaller must have taken a toll. She’s clomping around like Godzilla in those heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Every single food “review” consists of this. Moaning, eye rolling, “salivating” mentioned 10x, and *demanding* you “run, don’t walk”.

I noticed elev8 isn’t associated with this. So I have to wonder if she calls on behalf of herself to “promote” these businesses? I’d love to know the process bc I know they can’t be paying her much for this kind of recommendation 😀😀😀
Thank you lol new profile picture lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she’s so loyal and so ready to be wifed by TT, why would she give these dudes the time of day?
It's such a double standard for her. The posts about how her man doesn't need to like others women's pics or comments or even smile in another woman's direction. But it's all ok for Tracy to do whatever Tracy wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These men on her IG or in her “DM’s” are creepy and probably serial murderers…I wouldn’t be proud of it…and she definitely has no posture from all these years hunching over to make herself look thin…now she has arrived and walks like an Orangutan 🦧 always a victim…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.