Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaimIt

VIP Member
Seriously lol I’m old guys and apparently not as cool as French what does he have on bus soccer polo shirt m
Also he doesn’t look Moroccan at all sorry . Doesn’t look like French

Reactions: 7

KH523

Chatty Member
Shows she’s been all about herself and all of a sudden has custody of her kids that they’re making slime. This was so 2020 during the pandemic. Late to the party much?? Or she can’t afford to entertain her kids on her own that this was a cheap at home activity she could afford.

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

That’s what I assumed - him being Irish meant he was most likely Catholic. Everything she says is a lie so who knows.

well, remember how she played up that her priest is super close to their family, etc? She mentioned it when people would ask how Tara / Raven / Sammy got to be godparents giventhat they’re Jewish. She said something like it was her mom who was the godparent officially (for Church purposes) but the others got to stand there and be the unofficial (not on paper) godparents. She acted like it was a special dispensation only for her bc she’s extra special. Like, no, trashy. The church doesn’t care who else you have there / who you want to be the godparents in day-to-day life, as long as by church rules it’s a practicing Catholic.

also, id love for Lipani’s mom to be a super religious person only to see trashy going to mass / finally taking her kids to CCD 😂

What’s be her excuse as to why Skylar and Jayden haven’t taken Holy Communion yet? All that effort to get Julian baptized on the sly to piss off Corey, and then nothing else.
Out of curiosity, what is the policy in America for first communions?
so it Italy and Ireland it is through their school in the year they turn 7/8.

KH523

Chatty Member
This is bullshit. People who are truly depressed don’t generally announce to the world they’re depressed. If anything she was sad that she didn’t have a man because having a man defines her. I’m really tired of her using mental health as an excuse when she hasn’t been diagnosed. The depression, OCD, and anxiety narrative is just that…a narrative. It’s offensive to those of us who have an actual diagnosis and have to deal with the debilitating pain that comes with it. She needs to admit that she’s just an asshole and call it a day. Side note how does her broke ass afford yet another tattoo but J’s teeth look like they haven’t seen a dentist in years 🤬
She’s probably under mommy and daddy’s health insurance still and definitely can’t pay out of pocket for a therapist or a prescription even if she wanted to

PrawnPurse

So 1.. I love we have the same profile pix👏👏😂😂😂❤ And 2.. I totally heard desperate and you know it as 'Sexy and I know it' but as 'desperate and I KnOw it' 😜...👏👏👏🙌 And I can't stop my brain from singing it the *new* way!!!! I love you and hate you at the same time 😭😂😅😂😎👏👏👏💃💃💞❤
we’re defo soul sisters, Tray could never. 😍😍😍

• Heart

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Teacher Appreciation Week and Nurse’s Week are the same week. Not ironic at all that the 2 most under appreciated Women dominated professions share a week.
I was not aware I knew it was nurses week. I just figured she had no idea that nurses were not teaching her kid.

nichew

VIP Member
That’s what I assumed - him being Irish meant he was most likely Catholic. Everything she says is a lie so who knows.

well, remember how she played up that her priest is super close to their family, etc? She mentioned it when people would ask how Tara / Raven / Sammy got to be godparents giventhat they’re Jewish. She said something like it was her mom who was the godparent officially (for Church purposes) but the others got to stand there and be the unofficial (not on paper) godparents. She acted like it was a special dispensation only for her bc she’s extra special. Like, no, trashy. The church doesn’t care who else you have there / who you want to be the godparents in day-to-day life, as long as by church rules it’s a practicing Catholic.

also, id love for Lipani’s mom to be a super religious person only to see trashy going to mass / finally taking her kids to CCD 😂

What’s be her excuse as to why Skylar and Jayden haven’t taken Holy Communion yet? All that effort to get Julian baptized on the sly to piss off Corey, and then nothing else.
Can you imagine how she’d dress them to make their First Holy Communion

• Haha
  • Sad

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
And eyeliner. Call me traumatized, but my mother would have never allowed me to wear eyeliner 1) that young and 2) that smudged in public growing up. I didn’t begin to be allowed to wear makeup out til I was a freshman in hs but we know these types of social norms don’t impact Tracy. My mom would have literally said “you look like a lady of the night, take it off” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She can wear acrylics & eyeliner but can't bathe (shower) DAILY. ICKlar living up to her name just like her Mama TRASHCAN.

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
I'm so tired of her making it seem like she's dating a celebrity, for God's sakes, it's an average Joe that's probably gonna dump her in a few months. Does she really think she's that important that she's charging people to see his crusty face. Also the pic she just posted with jayden sitting on his lap gives me the creeps. No child should be sitting on a man's lap that you just met four months ago. Like is she fuckin ok!!!! I can't deal with this bitch. Hides her ugly man's face but serves her kids on silver platter for all the pedophiles. I hate her thinking. I swear her brain didn't mature past 21.
I'd screenshot the pic & send it to Corey & Tara.

Stefanilifeee

The new tattoo itself is so cringe. It reminds me of something I would’ve done when I was 18.. not pushing 40 as she is.
---
also I was shocked see Ashley on WWHL. She was asking a question to Melissa gorga. I wonder what happened there with trashy. I can guess. 🙄

Last edited: