Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
Money. She will say because Corey doesn’t pay child support she can’t afford to put them both in CCD and pay for a party. Truth is, she baptized Julian to hurt Corey. She doesn’t care about anything regarding her religion except showing up to church when it makes a good photo opportunity.

It’s the after party outfits I’d be more concerned about. Mama Maloney would reign in whatever offensive shit Tracy picked real quick for church.
Hopefully she would and make sure her daughter was dressed accordingly as well! I’ve got a lovely shawl i got from Lourdes I’ll gi her a lend of 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

notfriends

Chatty Member
I don’t think Julian’s ears are pierced. They look like jewel stickers. My 8 year son has stuck them on his ears before and that’s what they look like. But I totally think she would pierce his ears tho without consulting Corey tho. It’s just a matter of time.

nichew

VIP Member
Is this how they went to church?? Ain't no way in hell would a Catholic (assuming they are Catholic) church would let them girls and Tracy in like that. At least that's how I was brought up when I was younger...a dress has to be at least to the knee and if it showed your shoulders then you had to wear a sweater or cardigan...whatever there called. And cutouts in a dress we're a hell no! My parents would of slapped me into another universe if I came to church dressed like a mini prostitute.
I’m R/C I would not in A million years go into a church with all that flesh showing. Only postive thing about the abomination she’s wearing is her arms are coverd.

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
Caption this....would my bf be ok with me posting this? So all the ugly fat ass men can shower me with compliments and ig approval.....lord someone with a burner ask if her man is ok with all these photos......I mean nothing like posting a naked Pic and then a baby next to it smh
I’d get them dimples or ripples or what they are on her tits looke, never mind standing with a wank rag

• Haha
  • Sick

jessw88

I went looking yesterday. Couldn’t find anything recent. The last ruling was from May/June 2023. I think it was shared here last summer. What I get from it Tracy was trying to get a bench warrant for Corey to show up to court and visitation taken away for non payment of child support and it was ruled that such action would only hurt the kids and it was in their best interest to not do that. I think it was the same ruling that said Corey was $75,000 in arrears. If now a year later Tracy has managed to have the ruling reversed in her favour I can only assume Corey has made zero attempt n the last 11 months to show up to court and to pay. As much has I hate Tracy and think she is the worst human ever…. And I want to like Corey and I want him to be the better parent…. Corey is trash also. You can’t defend him. He needs to get a real job or 2 jobs! Make good money and handle his business. And all the talk about Tara, there’s nothing she can do. She’s a family member not a parent. It’s out of her hands.
Thanks for researching for me lol

Teafor1

Why doesn't she get health insurance for the kids? I'm curious why it has to be him? They qualify for it. He is in NY. She is in NJ. They would need NJ healthcare, no? Also, why does he need to get life insurance? I have no idea about these things but I never heard of someone being required to get life insurance for their kids. Very odd to me.
I do not agree with him not paying for his children. If he doesn't want to give her money, then get custody of your children. They could have done 50/50 custody. But that would require him getting a real job and moving to jersey. Something he clearly isn't willing to do
---

I said the same thing to myself. You can see how she looks at him. Not a smile.
Because she adores her father and misses him. Then this chooch shows up and become “daddy disciplinarian”.

• Sad

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
I’m getting reboundish or validation type of relationship from him - something where he can get some sex and cute vibes but once shit hits the fan, he will hit the road. I give it a year (maybe).
They won't make it to Labour day.

Joyride60

VIP Member
It was a long time ago I looked up what she was worth…but I believe if you still Google what she is worth it will still show $400,000 she doesn’t realize someone can blow her cover there are a lot of receipts out there…

jacann

VIP Member
Wahhhh I’m such a victim 🤡🤡🤡

Anyone else notice she’s been commenting back not as cunty as usual? She’s on her best behavior for her future MIL
Blah blah blah cry me a friggin river!!!!! words from one the the biggest bullies & biggest victim what a 🔨 🤡 🧌

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
Tracy really needs some intense marketing classes. Does Black Bill’s agency provide? Bc her only way of “influencing” is telling people to “book ___ immediately” or “run don’t walk!!!!” or eye rolling and moaning or DO THIS NOW. Like it’s so harsh and aggressive, just like her. She should really invest in some education in this area if it’s truly her “career” because God is she awful at it. I’d never ever ever take a recommendation of hers — not even bc it’s her but just bc it’s presented in such a disingenuous and unappealing way. But since she’s a WFH & SAHM she reallllly should try to explain and review things in a digestible, delicate.. feminine even way. Just a tip, ya jobless bum 🙂↔
Now why TF are we calling him 'Black Bill' ? Did I miss something ? Are there multiple Bills we need to differentiate from ?

• Haha