Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MzBklyn11

Seriously so many dollar store items that I’m not saying that the dollar store is a bad thing but it’s unnecessary. Also, she got the nurse something for teachers week fucking weird.
Not defending her but it was nurses week as well. For some reason, we celebrate the same week as teachers .

Reactions: 5

nichew

VIP Member
Tracy really needs some intense marketing classes. Does Black Bill’s agency provide? Bc her only way of “influencing” is telling people to “book ___ immediately” or “run don’t walk!!!!” or eye rolling and moaning or DO THIS NOW. Like it’s so harsh and aggressive, just like her. She should really invest in some education in this area if it’s truly her “career” because God is she awful at it. I’d never ever ever take a recommendation of hers — not even bc it’s her but just bc it’s presented in such a disingenuous and unappealing way. But since she’s a WFH & SAHM she reallllly should try to explain and review things in a digestible, delicate.. feminine even way. Just a tip, ya jobless bum 🙂↔
She’s looking more and more like her mam int she
---
Anytime Tracy posts food at home, its her parent’s home or her parent’s shore house or someone else’s house because someone else made it but she wants to make it look like she did and also I guarantee there are zero groceries in her government housing fridge. I feel bad for the kids. I wonder what their school lunches look like. I bet the kids teacher’s contemplate calling CPS daily between the dirty clothes and hygiene of the kids and their lunches. Give it a couple years and the evil stepmother will have Jayden doing the laundry and making all the lunches for herself and her siblings while Skylar is out getting her fake nails with Tracy and shopping at Sephora.
---

I just want to clear this up just in case some people don’t know. “We” is not tattle. I don’t know where it started for Bill and his friends but that is what the “BB” stands for in BBworldwide which used to be is Instagram handle. I just looked and he has since changed it. I’m assuming it started in high school. But no idea why his friends thought it was acceptable to call him that and why they continued to call him that for so long.
There’s a woman over here who had her 15 mins of fame a few years ago! She was on a tv show about being on benifits etc and on the estate she lived on there was 2 women called Dee. The one in question is called White Dee and the other was Black Dee. So could be the same sort of thing.

Last edited:

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I don’t think Julian’s ears are pierced. They look like jewel stickers. My 8 year son has stuck them on his ears before and that’s what they look like. But I totally think she would pierce his ears tho without consulting Corey tho. It’s just a matter of time.
There's no reason he'd have stick ons bc the girls have their ears pierced

PrawnPurse

Not sure where you heard he was a rapist, the information shared here was concerning his brother. It’s not to attach that accusation to him when his name was not mentioned anywhere in the article.
I think this is a trollolol account. It’s saying random things.

newjerseyhoe

The state I live child support gets taken out of SSID even if it’s back child support for kids who are adults now

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
This is some desperate shit right here 😂 it’s not bikini weather.. ANYWHERE in states just yet.. Midwest here and had 75 degree weather for a few days and no one is at the beaches in a bikini. She can’t hide her true self for long!
anywhere near the upper states.. Midwest.. not anywhere in the states!!

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Communions are made when the child is 7 or 8 after going to religious instruction and church from kindergarten. The child makes their first confession before the communion. The child then continues religious instruction up to 7th or 8th grade ( depending on the church ) then the child makes their confirmation. The Bishop comes to the church for this service. The child chooses a sponsor ( many times it is their god parents) to accompany them and watch over them for their confirmation. These milestones are a commitment by the parents, families and children for years. We do celebrate with a party, or dinner with the family. It’s a big deal. Hope that helps !
I am in the UK and used to go to mass as a kid with my mum every week. I had first communion at around 8 and then confirmation when I was in highschool. I had to do classes in the evenings for both beforehand. I never went to Catholic school. My daughter is baptised but I haven't had her first communion as I'm not a practising Catholic anymore. If I'd wanted to do it I still could I think. We'd just have to start showing our face and attend for a while beforehand. She would have to take classes as well I presume. When she was baptised my sister was the only official 'godparent' as she was Catholic. My sister in law was a Christian witness as she was christened but not Catholic.